Black Spades mobile game on iPhone and Android

will_right

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is there an option to change the avatar that represents me from a man to a woman? Once you do multiplayer the option to upload your own picture or select from various preset ones would be nice.
The option will only work IF in fact you ARE a woman and not some fag pretending to be one

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Will this TEACH me how to play spades? ...and before one of you homos start, fuck you I'm Jamaican

You good. Born and raised in the USA and I don't play either. Learned to play long ago but I'm a digital person unless potential pussy is involved. Oh, I'd play all day then:D

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Props OP..

As mentioned, that 2 of diamonds as a trump is throwing some of us off.

I think that House Rules screen should be configurable. I've never played with anybody who let a spade lead before somebody was cutting
wait what??
yeah that shit gots to go....

actually we did use the deuce as a trump now and then

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
So i finally had my first freezing issue. I also would like to see stats, like won-loss records. High scores. maybe book accuracy. I'm a stats nerd. still would like the option to turn off the timer because if I'm doing something else at the same time i don't want to be rushed.
yeap. Some of that is coming. Good feedback.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
wait what??

It doesn't have to go. yall just gotta change it. LOL. Get in those options and flick it to the Ace deuce instead of the diamond. Yall spade pros don't like to read instructions or peep the options. LOL. But I forgive my people! :laptop:

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
wait what??

acedeuceoption.png

Watch this and see how to easily change the house rules

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
It doesn't have to go. yall just gotta change it. LOL. Get in those options and flick it to the Ace deuce instead of the diamond. Yall spade pros don't like to read instructions or peep the options. LOL. But I forgive my people! :laptop:

I agree people should read the tutorials and I know you said you omitted the scroll balls intentionally, but had they been there, that would have eliminated 90% of the questions.

Did I understand you to say you changed the speed of the bid? Does the app need to be updated for that?

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
I agree people should read the tutorials and I know you said you omitted the scroll balls intentionally, but had they been there, that would have eliminated 90% of the questions.

Did I understand you to say you changed the speed of the bid? Does the app need to be updated for that?
yes. you will need an update when it gets approved. yes i made the time longer. i will try to figure something out about the scrolling. maybe a simple message will fix it.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
yes. you will need an update when it gets approved. yes i made the time longer. i will try to figure something out about the scrolling. maybe a simple message will fix it.

Yeah just something simple like scroll down for more options would work. An option to turn off the timer all together or have a beginner level without it would probaby help people trying to learn the game who need more time to study the cards.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
Yeah just something simple like scroll down for more options would work. An option to turn off the timer all together or have a beginner level without it would probaby help people trying to learn the game who need more time to study the cards.
yeap. that's on the list to my friend. For those that really need it off.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
this game is free as well. get it.

Actually I love bid whist play it daily. I might be the only person that's never missed a 7 bid.

Spades never grabbed me like bid whist. I might try this one but other spades games I've played just didn't do it for me.