Blade / Mahershala Ali | Official Thread | Marvel Studios

heavyhand

International
International Member
How hard could it be to come up with a blade scenario? a newly awakened Dracula wants all vampires subservient to him, start taking control of all covens and now wants to test himself against the slayer they all fear. Gradually start adding marvels supernatural elements like ghost rider and a cameo from doc strange, moon knight but don't get too greedy let Blade have his damn movie to himself. No girl power, no unknown daughter or agenda faggotry :dunno:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They must still be trying to hold things up until they can figure out a proper way to include her in the story :rolleyes:

FEB230823.jpg

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
let me start by saying even tho i think he killed his first wife i like patton

that said this is the caciest shit ever

Mr Snipes revived marvel as a staff label and crew and they repaid him by jackin his franchise

and forcing him to participate

how was he supposed to respond

seems like they still at it tryna female empower faggotize and cacify a tent pole BLACK character

:cool:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

This whole situation is a total shit show. If,I were Ali I would say fuck Disney and leave...You had alot of movies announced the same day as Blade and they're on Disney+ now...

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The documentary about this movie's development is gonna be better than the movie itself.

At this point, I am more interested in that, how plotting, behind the scenes attempt to make Blade a side character to make room for a gay lover OUT OF NOWHERE to be the main character, were foiled.

Last edited:

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
God damn, that is a shitty fucking writer lol black widow alone ...that was one of the biggest pieces of nonsensical shit I've ever seen.

Just kill this project with fire.

And another thing. The world in which Blade operates, the supernatural, they should be more focused on laying the groundwork for that lore, and touch on how the major events of the past films have affected that world. In all seriousness, the world of Vampires, Werewolves, demons, and etc all exist in the Marvel world. To be as ambitious as they were with the Eternals and Celestials, what Blade has is a fucking layup with nobody guarding.

Last edited: