International Member
Delroy Lindo just left the project as well :smh: :

Damn so we aint gonna get the dance
happy-dancing.gif

Last edited:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
The thumbnail they use is pretty foul as MA hasn't quit.

Yeah its done.

Sad because Marvel usually gets it right but trying to make all these tie-ins is bothersome.

Blade doesnt need to tie-in to multiverse but other characters should be able to cameo in Blade.

I dont see Mr Ali quitting but I do see them pushing production back again before they eventually quit.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Patton Oswald been throwing little shots at Snipes the last 10-15 years about his behavior on the set of Blade: Trinity....

I think the Instagram post Snipes is saying is that nobody on the set had fun but for whatever reason,Patton is singleout him...

Yeah I know that part... I'm a fan of Patton but I always say fck him for singling out Wesley when EVERYONE knows that entire production was a shit show

And worse Patton been in Wesley presence and bitched up. So don't be brave on these internet streets but got nothing to say face to face.

It's been decades.

EVERYONE ELSE is over it Patton.

Let it go...

Don't say no lies about me I won't say the truth about you.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Yeah I know that part... I'm a fan of Patton but I always say fck him for singling out Wesley when EVERYONE knows that entire production was a shit show

And worse Patton been in Wesley presence and bitched up. So don't be brave on these internet streets but got nothing to say face to face.

It's been decades.

EVERYONE ELSE is over it Patton.

Let it go...

Don't say no lies about me I won't say the truth about you.
Fk that cac and that racist ass show he made

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
All jokes aside the director and producer of the blade reboot were probably mad as hell that Ryan brought out Snipes Blade and it's blowing up everywhere, just like DC having a heart attack about Cavill's Wolverine cameo and possible taking over the roll. This movie was the shot in the arm the MCU needed hopefully they have realize that agenda based shit isn't working at all.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I ain't caping for Ryan but that ain't true...

Even Snipes never said that.

Snipes had no real beef with the cast at all his attitude on set was because of folk way above Ryan and them.
Ryan's over the top acting and asshole character persona absolutely made the film unbearable. A bunch of forced comedic dialogue and frat boy humor turned the entire movie into slapstick clown show.

Guy has played the same overly sarcastic jerk in every thing he does and has ruined 3 franchises behind it. Yet continued to get chance after chance until he finally hit with a character that actually fit the mold.

Yes that film I won't name had issues abound.. but Ryan's on screen antics absolutely ruined the viewing experience. He was fucking awful.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Ryan's over the top acting and asshole character persona absolutely made the film unbearable. A bunch of forced comedic dialogue and frat boy humor turned the entire movie into slapstick clown show.

Guy has played the same overly sarcastic jerk in every thing he does and has ruined 3 franchises behind it. Yet continued to get chance after chance until he finally hit with a character that actually fit the mold.

Yes that film I won't name had issues abound.. but Ryan's on screen antics absolutely ruined the viewing experience. He was fucking awful.
You never read Deadpool cause he was spot on with Deadpool's unbearable character that's what he is known for. It's not for everyone but the box office gross worldwide a whole lot of people love it.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You never read Deadpool cause he was spot on with Deadpool's unbearable character that's what he is known for. It's not for everyone but the box office gross worldwide a whole lot of people love it.
Yea.. and he was allowed to fail upward and ruin franchise after franchise until he finally got the gig that actually worked for his one trick pony attention whore bullshit.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Not a bad film, but if you were critical of, say, Thor: Love and Thunder for being too goofy, you should keep the same energy with D&W.
If someone said, make movie that looks like it was directed by Sam Raimi on bath salts, this would be that movie. Complete goofiness. It was fun though, but I was hoping that it would expound upon why the X-Men had died in this Wolverine's reality.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

^

Like I tell yall all the time... don't believe all this gossip internet stuff. The black men said what it is and what it was quite clearly.

Snipes remembers working with Reynolds all the way back on Blade: Trinity, in which the Deadpool actor played Hannibal King, a fellow vampire hunter working alongside Jessica Biel's Abigail Whistler. Even back then, Reynolds was forming his now-signature sense of humor that has come to define Marvel's Merc with a Mouth. "Some of the things he did back in those days, that's not really my humor," Snipes remarks. "I'm not tuned in that way. So I thought, 'Well, it's a little over the top for me.' But seeing him do it in this context [in Deadpool & Wolverine] made a lot of sense.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All jokes aside the director and producer of the blade reboot were probably mad as hell that Ryan brought out Snipes Blade and it's blowing up everywhere, just like DC having a heart attack about Cavill's Wolverine cameo and possible taking over the roll. This movie was the shot in the arm the MCU needed hopefully they have realize that agenda based shit isn't working at all.

^KABOOM

anyone heard from Patton lately?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Snipes and Reynolds never share the frame with Deadpool’s mask off, so maybe they actually didn’t work together again.

****you see the devil working their magic? Anything POSITIVE with the black man Snipes they GOTTA make a negative.

ALWAYS when it's US.

WE always the problem.

No matter what.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor

"Woke" and "DEI" are just buzzwords now designed to make a certain group of people (read: white, male, right wing) see red. Deadpool is the only mainstream superhero/comic film I think of that features an outwardly lesbian superhero. It also has consistently shown more women kicking ass, both good and evil, than any comparable franchise. It's a very "woke" franchise.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
"Woke" and "DEI" are just buzzwords now designed to make a certain group of people (read: white, male, right wing) see red. Deadpool is the only mainstream superhero/comic film I think of that features an outwardly lesbian superhero. It also has consistently shown more women kicking ass, both good and evil, than any comparable franchise. It's a very "woke" franchise.

Don't forget Deadpool is a pansexual