BREAKING: INVESTIGATION ENDS, AG BARR HAS MUELLERS REPORT .... an impending twitter fest now looms

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Nah.

He's gonna skate on campaign finance charges too because of what happened with John Edwards. You can't prove he paid the money to influence the election. That orange motherfucker will say he did it to protect his marriage.

The only hope is that the SDNY has sealed indictments on him that will catch him if he's voted out in 2020

Fam...... there is already one conviction over the exact thing and in that conviction the co- conspirator admitted that the payments were illegal...

The payments came from his personal account and the trump organization account which is supposed to be a trust held completely separate ..... to prevent the exact shit that he pulled.... Both CFO signed checks from the trump organization account...

He admits to the payments....

And because Cohen will he treated as a co-conspirator... you can bring in his actions...

No way Trump skates from that...

But the issue will be... will the SDMY wait until he is out of office and my gut tells me yes...

The have enough to charge him now and the statute is tolled while he is president...

So I think they will sit on this and continue the other investigations.... Cohen will probably be out by the Time they charge trump.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
As someone who never thought Trump would get removed this changes nothing. But I said on this forum, by continuing to believe the fantasy that Trump would be removed, when he wasn’t, folks would consider the game rigged and give up.

Fuck paying attention to these investigations. Let them play out, ain’t shot any of us can do to affect them anyway.

What wencan do is remember we just washed these fucks a few months ago, and we can wash them again if we quit fighting amongst ourseleves and fucking focus.

Getting trump out in 2020 in the number one agenda item. I don’t want to hear any other agendas right now.

Oraganize, donate, talm to your folks. Get them ready to vote. We have 18 months. Let’s put in that work.

All of this 1000%

I’ve been saying the same thing.

Once it was confirmed that Trump wasn’t going to testify..... or give sworn statements under oath... I knew there wasn’t anyway they would have enough to impeach him off the report alone...

But the report did open up the Pandora’s box of all the dirty shit behind the trump organization and it’s connections to hopefully lead to the downfall of trump’s business which in my mind is a fucking win cause I haven’t been able to stand this dude since I saw him on lifestyles of the rich and famous.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I agree. But how does that jive with ADOS? Is that important? Do we get moral victories for having politicians mention reparations in s Democratic debate while Trump coasts using that shit as a rallying point?

What’s the goal for Us?

How about not having a bigoted president in charge that could have the chance to appoint two more Republicans to the Supreme Court...

If he got re-elected... he could end up appointing a total of 4 Supreme Court justices during his 8 years of presidency ....

Giving the republicans an overwhelming majority on the Supreme Court for decades....

Meaning that it won’t mean shit for what ever happens with reparations cause the new Supreme Court will strike that Shit down!!!!

I think that should be enough.... to convince people to vote democratic and stop making this an issue...

87% of justices on the court are old as fucking shit....

Hell gawd forbid there could be three openings in the next 4 to 5 years...

Kats need to stop fucking tripping and wake up...

Everything hinges on the Supreme Court.

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
How about not having a bigoted president in charge that could have the chance to appoint two more Republicans to the Supreme Court...

If he got re-elected... he could end up appointing a total of 4 Supreme Court justices during his 8 years of president ....

Giving the republicans an overwhelming majority on the Supreme Court for decades....

Meaning that it won’t mean shit for what ever happens with reparations cause the new Supreme Court will strike that Shit down!!!!

I think that should be enough.... to convince people vote democratic and stop making this an issue...

87% of justices on the court are old as fucking shit....

Hell gawd forbid there could be three openings in the next 4 to 5 years...

Kats need to stop fucking tripping and wake up...

Everything hinges on the Supreme Court.

When Hillary was running, I tried to drive home the judge isssue, not just SCOTUS but all the other lifetime appointments. Now the GOP has been pushing them out as fast as they can. Obama appointed more women and judges of color than any other president. It's important to have representation that doesn't view black folks through stereotypes but all I heard was dems are just the same as republicans and Hillary was the devil. If it didn't matter they wouldn't have blocked his appointments.

We need to get his tax cut revoked because they are coming for Medicare and social security next. Not to mention all the climate issues, EPA being conformed to the wishlist of polluters and businesses trying to poison us, and all the consumer protections blocked or rolled back. These folks are nuts if they let another republican win office.

As far as ADOS, they can't name one republican open to the idea, but would still rather shit on and purity test dems. When the GOP is in power they make it harder for dems to get elected. People need to stop playing like election outcomes don't affect us. Not to mention the black folks who are natural born citizens getting caught up with ICE and being deported. They also better pray there is no major natural disaster that affects them.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
No....Michigan and WI went back Dem

We'll see about that. I hope you're right but white people show more and more they really do ride with trump and his agenda. Even tho it's harmful to the vast majority of them.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
As far as ADOS, they can't name one republican open to the idea, but would still rather shit on and purity test dems. When the GOP is in power they make it harder for dems to get elected. People need to stop playing like election outcomes don't affect us. Not to mention the black folks who are natural born citizens getting caught up with ICE and being deported. They also better pray there is no major natural disaster that affects them.

this why I have issues with the timing of the ADOS movement....

while I agree with some of the things that ADOS is shooting for....

The problem is that it's shifting the needle and dividing our Focus on the wrong thing ......

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
The more I think about it.... the more I’m pissed at the political move Barr pulled.

Instead of waiting until the release of the report...... he sent this summary statement and within it also stated that it was my opinion as AG that we don’t have enough to find him guilty of obstruction....

He did that knowing that if the Democratic House brought charges against the President on obstruction.... the Republicans just have to show... hey look guys... The Attorney General says that there isn’t enough to proceed...

There would be chaos from the Right saying that this is more left Wing bullshit.

All Barr had to do was say I’ve reviewed the material.... I’m sending my findings to the legislature...

But nope... he stated a legal conclusion...
When everyone knows the House can bring charges....

He knew exactly what he was doing. Everyone knew that Justice wasn’t going to indict him.

I’ll say this again... Repubs are the Devil... It’s shady shit.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
The more I think about it.... the more I’m pissed at the political move Barr pulled.

Instead of waiting until the release of the report...... he sent this summary statement and within it also stated that it was my opinion as AG that we don’t have enough to find him guilty of obstruction....

He did that knowing that if the Democratic House brought charges against the President on obstruction.... the Republicans just have to show... hey look guys... The Attorney General says that there isn’t enough to proceed...

There would be chaos from the Right saying that this is more left Wing bullshit.

All Barr had to do was say I’ve reviewed the material.... I’m sending my findings to the legislature...

But nope... he stated a legal conclusion...
When everyone knows the House can bring charges....

He knew exactly what he was doing. Everyone knew that Justice wasn’t going to indict him.

I’ll say this again... Repubs are the Devil... It’s shady shit.

Barr's entire history has been to insulate the GOP elite from accountability. Now, it's very clear why Pelosi did a 180 after Barr was confirmed. She knew what time it was.

That "Press Release" he put out was political hackery of the highest order.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

The crazy shit is that he actually stated the opposite on page 1. He literally stated that he hadn't finished reviewing the material!

Reactions: BDR

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At the end of the day, its downright shameful and pathetic our political parties operate in a manner that appears to display they hate each other. A paper and verbal and political war all the while holding the entire country back, devouring precious resources on this BULLSHIT! How much further ahead could we be if we weren't consumed with this BULLSHIT. The fucking earth is burning fam and here we are as a country focusing on some fucking crook. Sad.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/25/politics/mueller-obstruction-conclusion/index.html

Washington (CNN)Roughly three weeks ago the special counsel's team told Attorney General Bill Barr and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein that Robert Mueller would not be reaching a conclusion on obstruction of justice, according to a source familiar with the meeting.

The source said that conclusion was "unexpected" and not what Barr had anticipated.
The information also means that Barr had a head start on developing his analysis on obstruction of justice well before Mueller delivered his report to the attorney general on Friday. Rosenstein's office has also been heavily involved in overseeing the investigation since its inception.

The meeting wasn't about obstruction alone, the source added, and the special counsel's team asked for more time to finish their work, which was granted. The source described it as purely administrative.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/25/politics/mueller-obstruction-conclusion/index.html

Washington (CNN)Roughly three weeks ago the special counsel's team told Attorney General Bill Barr and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein that Robert Mueller would not be reaching a conclusion on obstruction of justice, according to a source familiar with the meeting.

The source said that conclusion was "unexpected" and not what Barr had anticipated.
The information also means that Barr had a head start on developing his analysis on obstruction of justice well before Mueller delivered his report to the attorney general on Friday. Rosenstein's office has also been heavily involved in overseeing the investigation since its inception.

The meeting wasn't about obstruction alone, the source added, and the special counsel's team asked for more time to finish their work, which was granted. The source described it as purely administrative.

I've spent some of the morning re-reading Barr's letter and there is something that I noticed...

When look at the Russia interference angle...

Barr says..

"The Special Counsel's investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election. As the report states: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”1

But that leads to Footnote 1...

Footnote 1 says..

"1 In assessing potential conspiracy charges, the Special Counsel also considered whether members of the Trump campaign “coordinated” with Russian election interference activities. The Special Counsel defined “coordination” as an “agreement—tacit or express—between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference.”"

Also...

When looking at the Russian investigation.... The letter states... when looking at the IRA..

"As noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that any U.S. person or Trump campaign official or associate conspired or knowingly coordinated with the IRA in its efforts, although the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian nationals and entities in connection with these activities."

---- Pay attention to that word... "Knowingly"

Cause when looking at the second element of the Russia campaign.... "The Emails"... Barr Says..

"But as noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

------- Notice he left out the word ...."Knowingly"...

Knowingly is a very important legal term... You just don't throw that in. You add in Knowingly.. to say.... "While someone may have worked with someone (on a conspiracy)... they didn't do it knowingly... That's very interesting to me.

Cause that's how I'm reading it..

Basically saying that The Trump Campaign may have in effect or unintentionally coordinated with IRA.. they didn't do it with the aim of interfering with the election.
... If they Found that Trump didn't coordinate with the IRA to interfere with the election... then you would have said exactly what you said with the emails.. You would say plainly that they didn't conspire or coordinate with the Russian Government.

-- I also find it interesting that Barr took the time to specifically define what Mueller defined as coordination ... and limited Coordination to an agreement - tacit or express...

Again.. that's a very limited way to define... Coordination ....

Yeah...... I really need to see this Report..

I've got alot more questions now...

Something tells me that the Report is going to make Trump and his people look like Bungling idiots....

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Naw. I think everyone is pretty dug in on Trump. The people who thought he was innocent are saying "We told you so". The people who think he was guilty feel like it's a coverup. I'll bet you that doesn't change much.

Dems can't pursue obstruction though and Pelosi smartly pulled that off the table weeks ago. She clearly knew what the fuck she was doing.

Dems just gotta be this muthafucka at the ballot box now.

Dems need to take this lesson. The far left was clamoring for impeachment. Folks making threads how Pelosi is worthless for taking impeachment off the table.

The lesson is stop being so fucking emotional. The far left would have replaced Pelosi with someone else for speaker and started impeachment both of which would have been disastrous.

When people tell you to cool your jets and be patient, it’s not to fuck you over. It’s that cooler heads are being stategic and trying to save a defeat.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I've spent some of the morning re-reading Barr's letter and there is something that I noticed...

When look at the Russia interference angle...

Barr says..

"The Special Counsel's investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election. As the report states: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”1

But that leads to Footnote 1...

Footnote 1 says..

"1 In assessing potential conspiracy charges, the Special Counsel also considered whether members of the Trump campaign “coordinated” with Russian election interference activities. The Special Counsel defined “coordination” as an “agreement—tacit or express—between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference.”"

Also...

When looking at the Russian investigation.... The letter states... when looking at the IRA..

"As noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that any U.S. person or Trump campaign official or associate conspired or knowingly coordinated with the IRA in its efforts, although the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian nationals and entities in connection with these activities."

---- Pay attention to that word... "Knowingly"

Cause when looking at the second element of the Russia campaign.... "The Emails"... Barr Says..

"But as noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

------- Notice he left out the word ...."Knowingly"...

Knowingly is a very important legal term... You just don't throw that in. You add in Knowingly.. to say.... "While someone may have worked with someone (on a conspiracy)... they didn't do it knowingly... That's very interesting to me.

Cause that's how I'm reading it..

Basically saying that The Trump Campaign may have in effect or unintentionally coordinated with IRA.. they didn't do it with the aim of interfering with the election.
... If they Found that Trump didn't coordinate with the IRA to interfere with the election... then you would have said exactly what you said with the emails.. You would say plainly that they didn't conspire or coordinate with the Russian Government.

-- I also find it interesting that Barr took the time to specifically define what Mueller defined as coordination ... and limited Coordination to an agreement - tacit or express...

Again.. that's a very limited way to define... Coordination ....

Yeah...... I really need to see this Report..

I've got alot more questions now...

Something tells me that the Report is going to make Trump and his people look like Bungling idiots....
Like I said yesterday I was going to Let this go even though I was going to start cursing until Barr wrote that letter and Now I cannot let this go they need to release the report and release it now I am going to stay on this until the report gets release.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Marcy Wheeler is seeing the same thing that I see...

HOW WILLIAM BARR DID OLD MAN BACK-FLIPS TO AVOID ARRESTING DONALD TRUMP
March 24, 2019/295 Comments/in 2016 Presidential Election, Mueller Probe /by emptywheel

Attorney General William Barr just engaged in utterly cowardly dereliction of duty.

DURING HIS CONFIRMATION HEARING, BARR CONFIRMED THAT THINGS TRUMP HAS DONE ARE OBSTRUCTION
When we were awaiting the Mueller report yesterday, I wondered whether William Barr was thinking about two things he had said as part of his confirmation process. First, in his column that has always been interpreted to say that a President can’t obstruct justice, at the bottom of the first page, he instead acknowledged that a President actually could obstruct justice.

Obviously, the President and any other official can commit obstruction in this classic sense of sabotaging a proceeding’s truth-finding function. Thus, for example, if a President knowingly destroys or alters evidence, suborns perjury, or induces a witness to change testimony, or commits any act deliberately impairing the integrity or availability of evidence, then he, like anyone else, commits the crime of obstruction.

Barr — who at the time had no understanding of the evidence — made three comments in his confirmation hearing about obstruction. Among others, he point blank said that a person could not lawfully issue a pardon in exchange for someone’s promise not to incriminate him.

“Do you believe a president could lawfully issue a pardon in exchange for the recipient’s promise not incriminate him?” Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.) asked Barr during his confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

“No, that would be a crime,” Barr said.

We know Trump has repeatedly floated pardons to witnesses who have, in hopes of obtaining a pardon, not incriminated him.

That’s true of Paul Manafort most of all.

So on the basis of what he said to get this job, Barr is already on the record saying that Trump obstructed justice.

BARR IGNORES THE CRIMES IN FRONT OF HIM TO AVOID CONSIDERING WHETHER TRUMP OBSTRUCTED THOSE CRIMES
Now consider how Barr — having been given the job by Mueller of deciding whether Trump obstructed justice — avoided holding himself to sworn views he expressed during confirmation.

In the letter sent to Jerry Nadler (who surely just kicked off an impeachment inquiry in earnest) and others, his analysis consists of the following.

The guts of the letter describe the two parts of Mueller’s report. The first part reviews the results of Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 US presidential election. It describes the conclusions this way:

• [T]he Special Counsel did not find that any U.S. person or Trump campaign official or associate conspired or knowingly coordinated with the IRA in its efforts
  • [T]he Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in [its] efforts … to gather and disseminate information to influence the election
Note that the second bullet does not even exonerate Roger Stone, as it pertains only to the Russian government, not Russians generally or WikiLeaks or anyone else. This is important given that we know the Trump campaign knew of and encouraged Roger Stone’s coordination with WikiLeaks.

Then Barr moves along to the second section, in which Mueller considered whether Trump obstructed justice. In it, Barr doesn’t mention the scope of the activities that Mueller considered evidence of obstruction of justice. He notes that, after laying out a case for and against accusing the President of a crime, Mueller’s report,

states that “while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Barr and Rod Rosenstein have spent less than 48 whole hours considering that evidence to come up with this judgment:

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel’s investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense.

[snip]

In making this determination, we noted that the Special Counsel recognized that “the evidence does not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference,” and that, while not determinative, the absence of such evidence bears upon the President’s intent with respect to obstruction. Generally speaking, to obtain and sustain an obstruction conviction, the government would need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a person, acting with corrupt intent, engaged in obstructive conduct with a sufficient nexus to a pending or contemplated proceeding.

Here’s the thing, though: at least given what they lay out here, they only considered whether Trump was covering up his involvement in the hack-and-leak operation. It doesn’t consider whether Trump was covering up a quid pro quo, which is what there is abundant evidence of.

They didn’t consider whether Trump obstructed the crime that he appears to have obstructed. They considered whether he obstructed a different crime. And having considered whether Trump obstructed the crime he didn’t commit, rather than considering whether he obstructed the crime he did commit, they decided not to charge him with a crime.

Update: Corrected that these fuckers didn’t even spend two days reviewing the report.

https://www.emptywheel.net/2019/03/...n-back-flips-to-avoid-arresting-donald-trump/

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Like I said yesterday I was going to Let this go even though I was going to start cursing until Barr wrote that letter and Now I cannot let this go they need to release the report and release it now I am going to stay on this until the report gets release.

Yeah Barr's letter really does open more questions than it answers...

It limits the focus to two very specific instances...

It appears that Barr said...

Well we don't have enough for Collusion and since we don't have enough for Collusion... there wasn't an underlying Crime that the President could be guilty of Obstruction for..

Barr specifically says so in his Gawd damn letter..

"In making this determination, we noted that the Special Counsel recognized that “the evidence does not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference," and that, while not determinative, the absence of such evidence bears upon the President's intent with respect to obstruction. Generally speaking, to obtain and sustain an obstruction conviction, the government would need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a person, acting with corrupt intent, engaged in obstructive conduct with a sufficient nexus to a pending or contemplated proceeding. In cataloguing the President's actions, many of which took place in public view, the report identifies no actions that, in our judgment, constitute obstructive conduct, had a nexus to a pending or contemplated proceeding, and were done with corrupt intent, each of which, under the Department's principles of federal prosecution guiding charging decisions, would need to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt to establish an obstruction-of-justice offense."

So basically they are saying..

Yeah... There was Obstruction.... but since there wasn't Collusion..

What would he be guilty of obstructing anyway.... You can't obstruct if there wasn't a sufficient nexus to a pending or contemplated proceeding..

Which is absolute horse SHIT!!!!!!

Cause with this logic.... You can take Attempted Obstruction clearly of the table.

Yeah Easy..

The Fonz needs to see the Report...

Shit is not passing the Smell test..

This sounds like a Fucking Punt..

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

Even with this... I need to see the report...

Mainly because of lines like this..

"The report's second part addresses a number of actions by the President – most of which have been the subject of public reporting – that the Special Counsel investigated as potentially raising obstruction-of-justice concerns."

Most of Which!!!.... So What the HELL... was he doing that could be considered Obstruction that we the Public don't know about..

Like dude just casually slide that line in there....

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Even with this... I need to see the report...

Mainly because of lines like this..

"The report's second part addresses a number of actions by the President – most of which have been the subject of public reporting – that the Special Counsel investigated as potentially raising obstruction-of-justice concerns."

Most of Which!!!.... So What the HELL... was he doing that could be considered Obstruction that we the Public don't know about..

Like dude just casually slide that line in there....
Barr fucked himself by admitting he didn’t read the full report before giving his summary

The oversight and judiciary committee going to have his dumb ass scrambling

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Yeah Barr's letter really does open more questions than it answers...

It limits the focus to two very specific instances...

It appears that Barr said...

Well we don't have enough for Collusion and since we don't have enough for Collusion... there wasn't an underlying Crime that the President could be guilty of Obstruction for..

Barr specifically says so in his Gawd damn letter..

"In making this determination, we noted that the Special Counsel recognized that “the evidence does not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference," and that, while not determinative, the absence of such evidence bears upon the President's intent with respect to obstruction. Generally speaking, to obtain and sustain an obstruction conviction, the government would need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a person, acting with corrupt intent, engaged in obstructive conduct with a sufficient nexus to a pending or contemplated proceeding. In cataloguing the President's actions, many of which took place in public view, the report identifies no actions that, in our judgment, constitute obstructive conduct, had a nexus to a pending or contemplated proceeding, and were done with corrupt intent, each of which, under the Department's principles of federal prosecution guiding charging decisions, would need to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt to establish an obstruction-of-justice offense."

So basically they are saying..

Yeah... There was Obstruction.... but since there wasn't Collusion..

What would he be guilty of obstructing anyway.... You can't obstruct if there wasn't a sufficient nexus to a pending or contemplated proceeding..

Which is absolute horse SHIT!!!!!!

Cause with this logic.... You can take Attempted Obstruction clearly of the table.

Yeah Easy..

The Fonz needs to see the Report...

Shit is not passing the Smell test..

This sounds like a Fucking Punt..

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

Exactly. When you run through this "press release", it's full of bullshit to give Trump cover

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Hopefully those sealed cases are related to what the special counsel worked on, but there is no evidence pointing to that as fact.
Well there wasn’t evidence of sealed indictments pointing to those the SC indicted too so

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam...... there is already one conviction over the exact thing and in that conviction the co- conspirator admitted that the payments were illegal...

The payments came from his personal account and the trump organization account which is supposed to be a trust held completely separate ..... to prevent the exact shit that he pulled.... Both CFO signed checks from the trump organization account...

He admits to the payments....

And because Cohen will he treated as a co-conspirator... you can bring in his actions...

No way Trump skates from that...

But the issue will be... will the SDMY wait until he is out of office and my gut tells me yes...

The have enough to charge him now and the statute is tolled while he is president...

So I think they will sit on this and continue the other investigations.... Cohen will probably be out by the Time they charge trump.

Fam...

you have to prove it was Donald Trump's intention to influence the election with those payments. Just because he made the payments around election time isn't enough. This is exactly how John Edwards got off for the same thing.

Just like with collusion, you need the smoking gun

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The problem with the investigation is if you dig to deep you will find what would amount to a civil war on our hands. The entire GOP was compromised between foreign governments pumping money through the NRA to every Republican candidate and officials. You cant uncover half our our entire democracy is comprised and charge the NRA with Treason. The Citizens of the US would flip the fuck out with we are trying to take their guns and their rights by shutting down the NRA.

This is just a theory the view and opinions expressed here are for entertainment purposes only.

I dont need the alphabet boys taping on my door.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also I now know how white people felt when O.J. was found not guilty. All the evidence in the world. But a deeper cover up allow everyone in the know to walk scott free. See previous post.

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
Fam...

you have to prove it was Donald Trump's intention to influence the election with those payments. Just because he made the payments around election time isn't enough. This is exactly how John Edwards got off for the same thing.

Just like with collusion, you need the smoking gun

????
But John Edwards was indicted and tried....
He was just found not guilty...

I just want Trump indicted and tried and a jury to decide...

If he walks.. he walks....

Smoking gun doesn’t make a difference....

Even with a smoking gun a jury or judge can find a person not guilty and I’m fine with that.. that’s Justice...

But that’s a big difference from not even indicting a guy.. cause you lost on a similar case...

You are skipping to the verdict and I’m focusing on the arrest.

I Also wish people stop comparing the two cause that’s not how law works.

https://abovethelaw.com/2018/12/sto...mpaign-finance-fraud-with-john-edwardss-case/

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
So Satans Turtle is going to block us from seeing it based on Barr? Sounds about white.

Lets hope that there's a leak, but Bob never leaked shit before. I think he hurried up cause he was getting pressure to finish it and maybe he knew the state could pick up on some of the other shit.

If the Dems have any balls, they will Benghazi the fuck out of this and bring everyone in. I'm sick of capitulation.

GAMBINO

Rising Star
OG Investor
At this point I don't give a fuck about this report at the polls just do what you gotta do. I hate harping on shit. Just take action.