BREAKING: Jonathan Majors found guilty of 3rd degree assault and harassment

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all keep.bring up Erza Miller but were happy as shit when that Flash trailer dropped. Y'all ain't care about that shit he did now yall keep bring him up.

Focus, it's not about Flash because no one's mad about Majors not being in the movies.

The point is the opportunity is taken away from Majors for his issues and those same opportunities aren't taken away from white stars.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Marvel is hesitant to recast him because of the difference in treatment between he and white folks who did the same and know A LOT of black folks will be like guck that movie you see how they did Majors but every other white hero/villain they kept. Plus I think that yt bitch lying and she's now regretting it. And now all of a sudden it's multiple bitches saying he hit them......sounds like he turned down somebody's "advances" towards him and they're trying to ruin him.

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Marvel is hesitant to recast him because of the difference in treatment between he and white folks who did the same and know A LOT of black folks will be like guck that movie you see how they did Majors but every other white hero/villain they kept. Plus I think that yt bitch lying and she's now regretting it. And now all of a sudden it's multiple bitches saying he hit them......sounds like he turned down somebody's "advances" towards him and they're trying to ruin him.
yeah they turning him into cosby 2.0

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Marvel is reluctant because they are heavily invested in him. If I were them, I wouldn't make any official moves until any negative allegations were officially confirmed, either, because once you pull that trigger, there's no going back. They can't bring him back once they cut him off/recast him, but no one is really holding them to the flames about it right now, anyway.

Not to mention, we already know that he is still a part of an active project: Season 2 of Loki. They really have until that's ready to come out or until production starts on the next project to make a decision. They're probably hoping that this plays itself out or cools down before they have to draw a hard line.

Not that I'm an expert or anything. Frankly, I'm annoyed this was even a thing, and even more annoyed if it's actually true, and for multiple parties, even. Life is more important than entertainment, obviously, but I was having a good time with the character(s), and the actor was a big part of that. It's going to be drama regardless, at this point.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Marvel is reluctant because they are heavily invested in him. If I were them, I wouldn't make any official moves until any negative allegations were officially confirmed, either, because once you pull that trigger, there's no going back. They can't bring him back once they cut him off/recast him, but no one is really holding them to the flames about it right now, anyway.

Not to mention, we already know that he is still a part of an active project: Season 2 of Loki. They really have until that's ready to come out or until production starts on the next project to make a decision. They're probably hoping that this plays itself out or cools down before they have to draw a hard line.

Not that I'm an expert or anything. Frankly, I'm annoyed this was even a thing, and even more annoyed if it's actually true, and for multiple parties, even. Life is more important than entertainment, obviously, but I was having a good time with the character(s), and the actor was a big part of that. It's going to be drama regardless, at this point.

Well said

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thankfully that Tiffany Haddish unfunny chick got canceled.

She was so cringeworthy.

They put her front and center as the new B.A.P.S. to make fun of...laughing at you not with you.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

But Marvel is owned by DISNEY! I can't see the Mouse riding with Majors for much longer.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I know they said that nig stinks.. be smelling disgusting
Most whites don’t bathe . It’s in their DNA , they cover their funk in colognes and perfumes. Been doing that since the powdered wig days and before. Layers of funky ass clothes to hide their stinch. When those cave gorillas would go to Asia to trade, the Asians said they could smell them from the sea. They’d wear flowers on their clothes to cover the funk when interacting with those upright pink monkeys

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Contrary to the charges Majors faces, Chaudhry alleges in the court filing that after “attacking” her client and allegedly tearing his clothes between midnight and 1 a.m. on March 25, the accuser “went clubbing, got drunk, sent Mr. Majors angry text messages accusing him of infidelity, sent a suicide note to Mr. Majors, took a bunch of sleeping pills, and then, eleven hours later, was found alone in a locked bedroom, unconscious on the floor of a closet, with a cut behind her ear and a broken finger.”

“We have provided irrefutable evidence to the District Attorney that the charges are false,” Chaudhry said. “We are confident that he will be fully exonerated.”

Stills taken from security-camera footage and submitted to the court appear to show the accuser at the bar, DJ booth and hostess stand of Loosie’s Nightclub at the Moxy Lower East Side hotel between 1:55 a.m. and 3:06 a.m. on March 25.

The security stills appear to show the accuser at the bar with two uninjured hands as she sorts through credit cards and signs a receipt. They also appear to show her with uninjured hands at the hostess stand and DJ booth.
Separate security video from an elevator car appears to show the accuser uninjured around 3:25 a.m. The letter says that video from the nightclub shows the woman brushing hair behind an uninjured ear — which the accuser said Majors lacerated.

Chaudhry told the court that the driver of the car, where the two allegedly fought, would testify that it was the accuser who attacked Majors that night. Chaudhry said this happened between midnight and 1 a.m.

According to Chaudhry, Majors jumped out of the car and ran away — witnessed by “the driver and three people standing in the street” — then hailed a taxi and went to a hotel. The letter says he didn’t see the accuser again until after 11 a.m., when he returned home and called a handyman to unlock his bedroom door. Once inside, the letter says, Majors found the woman “unconscious on the floor of a closet.”

Chaudhry wrote to the court, “We are hopeful that the District Attorney’s Office will move quickly to dismiss this case.”

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Jonathan Majors claims new video, witness prove he didn’t choke girlfriend​

By
Jack Hobbs,

Eileen Reslen and

Erin Keller
April 20, 2023 12:34pm
Updated

Jonathan Majors faces more abuse claims from numerous women: report

0 seconds of 37 secondsVolume 0%

MORE ON:JONATHAN MAJORS

Actor Jonathan Majors and his attorney claim that a new video — as well as a new witness — will prove he did not physically assault his ex-girlfriend Grace Jabbari.
Majors’ attorney, Priya Chaudhry, filed legal documents obtained by The Post, stating that a cab driver alleged the actor was assaulted by professional dancer Jabbari on March 25 — “while she was attempting to steal his phone” on the way home from a Brooklyn bar.
According to the 33-year-old “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania” actor’s legal rep, the driver proves that Majors did not hit or choke Jabbari, 30, “in any way at any time, or even raised his voice.”
Chaudhry said that the driver reported a woman “hitting, scratching and attacking” the actor and that Majors asked the driver to stop the car so he could escape the onslaught.
“Jonathan Majors is innocent and has not abused anyone,” Chaudhry claimed in a statement. “We have provided irrefutable evidence to the district attorney that the charges are false. We are confident that he will be fully exonerated.”

00:0001:32
Later, on the evening of the incident, Jabbari was spotted in newly released security camera footage — obtained by The Post — drinking and clubbing while using her right hand, which she later claimed Majors injured prior to them separating for the night.
According to Chaudhry, Jabbari — who worked as a movement coach on “Quantumania” — called Majors 32 times and sent several angry texts claiming infidelity and threatening suicide.
The “Creed III” star was arrested by NYPD officers outside his Chelsea apartment March 25 after his then-unidentified girlfriend told police he choked her. She told cops the dispute allegedly arose while Majors and she were taking a taxi home from a Brooklyn bar and she caught him texting another woman.
According to the Ant-man and The Wasp: Quantumania actor, the driver proves that he did not hit the unnamed ex in any way at any time, or even raised his voice. According to Majors’ attorney, the driver proves that Majors did not hit Jabbari “in any way at any time, or even raised his voice.”Paras Griffin/Getty Images Later that evening, the woman was spotted by a security camera drinking and clubbing while using her right hand, which she later claimed Majors injured prior to them separating for the night. Later that evening, Jabbari was spotted by a security camera drinking and clubbing while using her right hand, which she later claimed Majors injured prior to them separating for the night.New York County Criminal Court
The Post has reached out to reps for Majors for comment. The DA’s office declined to comment Wednesday to The Post. Attempts to reach Jabbari have thus far proved unsuccessful.
Meanwhile, police said that they were originally responding to a 911 call regarding a domestic dispute.
The woman had told police that “Lovecraft Country” star Majors grabbed her hand and slapped her when she confronted him about the alleged infidelity.
Officers said the woman “sustained minor injuries to her head and neck and was removed to an area hospital in stable condition.”
However, Majors’ lawyer claims that the newly released security cam footage shows the officers “clearly coaching her to say that Mr. Majors grabbed her by the throat.”
The woman had told police that Loki star grabbed her hand and slapped her when she confronted him about the alleged infidelity. The woman had told police that the “Loki” star grabbed her hand and slapped her when she confronted him about the alleged infidelity.New York County Criminal Court Majors' lawyer claims that the body cam footage from the police shows the officers clearly coaching her to say that Mr. Majors grabbed her by the throat. Majors’ lawyer claims that the body cam footage from the police shows the officers “clearly coaching her to say that Mr. Majors grabbed her by the throat.”New York County Criminal Court

SEE ALSO​

Jonathan Majors’ girlfriend takes blame for fight that led to assault charges, texts show​

The “Top Gun: Maverick” star was charged with strangulation, assault and harassment.
“Jonathan Majors is completely innocent and is probably the victim of an altercation with a woman he knows,” Chaudhry said a statement at the time of his arrest.
“We are quickly gathering and presenting evidence to the district attorney with the expectation that all charges will be dropped imminently,” the attorney added.
Chaudhry later released a text exchange she claimed was between Majors and his then girlfriend, who appeared to take blame for the incident.
Jabbari allegedly assured the actor she told police it “was not an attack.”
“Please let me know you’re okay when you get this,” she wrote in texts that were first obtained by TMZ. “They assured me that you won’t be charged.”
“They said they had to arrest you as protocol when they saw the injuries on me and they knew we had a fight,” she continued. “I’m so angry that they did. And I’m sorry you’re in this position.”
Chaudhry said that the driver reported the woman hitting, scratching, and attacking the actor and that Majors asked the driver to stop the car so he could escape the onslaught. Chaudhry said that the driver reported the woman “hitting, scratching, and attacking” the actor and that Majors asked the driver to stop the car so he could escape the onslaught.New York County Criminal Court Jabbari admitted in a series of text messages that she was to blame for the fight and doesn’t want to press charges. Jabbari admitted in a series of text messages that she was to blame for the fight and doesn’t want to press charges.Instagram/gracejabbari
What do you think? Post a comment.

SEE ALSO​

Jonathan Majors, the 33-year-old Creed III star, is reportedly facing new abuse allegations from women who are said to be cooperating with the Manhattan DA's office.

Jonathan Majors facing new abuse allegations: report​

Majors has maintained that he is innocent and is set to appear in court May 8.
Since the arrest, Majors had been dropped by his reps at the Lede Company as well as his management company, Entertainment 360.
Majors’ plans to appear at the Met Gala alongside designer Valentino have also reportedly been scrapped after “mutually agreeing” that the actor will not attend the event.
Meanwhile, the embattled actor may face more legal trouble following his March arrest.
Variety reported Wednesday that sources familiar with the matter claim more women have come forward to accuse the star of abuse, and they are said to be cooperating with the Manhattan district attorney’s office.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Jonathan Majors claims new video proves he did NOT assault his girlfriend - and lawyer claims that cops coached her into saying the actor 'grabbed her by the neck'​

• Attorneys for embattled actor Jonathan Majors claimed this week that new surveillance video exonerates their client in his ongoing domestic violence case
  • The videos, filed as evidence Wednesday in New York, appears to show the Creed star's accuser uninjured and out on the town after the alleged assault
  • First-responder bodycam footage also shows officers 'coaching' the woman, Majors' now ex girlfriend Grace Jabbari, as she told them of the alleged abuse
By ALEX HAMMER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 14:22 EDT, 20 April 2023 | UPDATED: 18:33 EDT, 20 April 2023

29shares
View comments

Attorneys for embattled actor Jonathan Majors have claimed that new surveillance video exonerates their client in his ongoing domestic violence case.
Grabs of the footage, filed as evidence Wednesday in New York criminal court, appear to show the Creed star's accuser uninjured and out on the town after an alleged dust-up on March 25.
At the time, Majors' now ex-girlfriend Grace Jabbari wrote in a criminal complaint that the scuffle left her with a laceration behind her ear and an injured right hand.

1.png
Top Storiesby Daily Mail00:5000:54
What does the most expensive home in the world look like?
Putin thinks this nuclear gamble makes him untouchable
Fetterman returns to Senate two months since he checked into hospital
Human smuggler tries to flirt her way out of Texas DPS arrest
Lions escape during circus show in China causing panic in audience
Dramatic moment hero shop assistant puts armed robber in a headlock
Robert Kennedy goes on wild conspiracy theory rant at anti-vaxx rally
A humpback whale gave a group of divers a massive surprise
FULL: RFK Jr. announcing he is running for President against Biden
RFK Jr's offspring join him and wife Cheryl Hines tolaunch 2024 bid
The allegations saw the 33-year-old Marvel star arrested and charged with misdemeanor assault and harassment - charges that Majors' lawyer, Priya Chaudhry, demanded the Big Apple's District Attorney dismiss Thursday.
Citing clips that show Jabbari clubbing and socializing in the hours after she said was assaulted, Chaudhry also pointed to first-responder bodycam footage she says shows officers 'coaching' the woman through her account of the alleged assault.
Attorneys for embattled actor Jonathan Majors have claimed that new surveillance video exonerates their client in his ongoing domestic violence case, citing footage that shows his accuser (circled) clubbing and socializing in the hours after she said was assaulted

+14
View gallery
Attorneys for embattled actor Jonathan Majors have claimed that new surveillance video exonerates their client in his ongoing domestic violence case, citing footage that shows his accuser (circled) clubbing and socializing in the hours after she said was assaulted
Only stills, several of the images come from security footage from Loosie’s Nightclub between 1:55 am and 3:06 am on March 25 - shortly after Majors is said to have assaulted Jabbari during a cab ride to his Chelsea apartment

+14
View gallery
Only stills, several of the images come from security footage from Loosie’s Nightclub between 1:55 am and 3:06 am on March 25 - shortly after Majors is said to have assaulted Jabbari during a cab ride to his Chelsea apartment
Majors' now ex-girlfriend Grace Jabbari said in a criminal complaint that the scuffle left her with a laceration behind her ear and an injured right hand - something her ex's lawyers say is disproved by the yet-to-be released security footage

+14
View gallery
Majors' now ex-girlfriend Grace Jabbari said in a criminal complaint that the scuffle left her with a laceration behind her ear and an injured right hand - something her ex's lawyers say is disproved by the yet-to-be released security footage
TRENDING

Rishi Sunak pleads with Britons not to turn off emergency phone alerts
3.3k viewing now

Child's frantic phone call to police before mother's disturbing death
78 viewing now

Jonathan Majors says ex went to club after claiming he hit her
4.1k viewing now

'Jonathan Majors is innocent and has not abused anyone,' Chaudhry wrote in the document, which is dated Tuesday but was not accepted by the court until Wednesday.
'We have provided irrefutable evidence to the district attorney that the charges are false,' she added. 'We are confident that he will be fully exonerated.'
The filing proceeded to present multiple screenshots of the alleged video evidence cited by the attorney, which she said has already been given to the DA's office for review.
Only stills, several of the images come from footage recorded at Loosie’s Nightclub on the Lower East Side between 1:55 am and 3:06 am on March 25 - shortly after Majors is said to have assaulted Jabbari during a cab ride to his Chelsea apartment.
The grabs appear to show Jabbari at the bar of the establishment using two hands as she sorts through credit cards and casually signs a receipt. Another shows her partying near the crowded nightclub's host stand - again using both hands.
One image taken in a nondescript elevator car appears to show the uninjured accuser around 3:25 am, where she uses her right hand to adjust her hair - the same appendage she claimed Majors grabbed earlier in the night and injured.
Chaudhry wrote in an accompanying letter: 'Ms. Jabbari attacked Mr. Majors in the car and Mr. Majors did not strike or hurt her whatsoever.
'Hours of security videos of Ms. Jabbari after she left the car prove that she did not suffer any injury in the car, and certainly not at the hands of Mr. Majors.'
The 33-year-old Creed III star has denied the charges against him, and previously said he has video to prove it

+14
View gallery
The 33-year-old Creed III star has denied the charges against him, and previously said he has video to prove it
The grabs appear to show Jabbari at the bar of the establishment using two hands as she sorts through credit cards and casually signs a receipt

+14
View gallery
The grabs appear to show Jabbari at the bar of the establishment using two hands as she sorts through credit cards and casually signs a receipt
Another shows her partying near the crowded nightclub's host stand - again using both hands

+14
View gallery
Another shows her partying near the crowded nightclub's host stand - again using both hands

+14
View gallery
The photos, lawyers claims, show how she went clubbing, got drunk after the alleged assault on March 25

+14
View gallery
The photos, lawyers claims, show how she went clubbing, got drunk after the alleged assault on March 25
Only stills, several of the images come from footage recorded at the Lower East Side club shortly after Majors is said to have assaulted Jabbari during a cab ride to his apartment

+14
View gallery
Only stills, several of the images come from footage recorded at the Lower East Side club shortly after Majors is said to have assaulted Jabbari during a cab ride to his apartment
'Hours of security videos of Ms. Jabbari after she left the car prove that she did not suffer any injury in the car, and certainly not at the hands of Mr. Majors,' lawyers wrote in the filing

+14
View gallery
'Hours of security videos of Ms. Jabbari after she left the car prove that she did not suffer any injury in the car, and certainly not at the hands of Mr. Majors,' lawyers wrote in the filing
c

+14
View gallery

After the night of partying, Majors' ex allegedly sent a suicide note to the actor, took several sleeping pills, and then, eleven hours later, was found alone in a locked bedroom by Majors, unconscious on the floor of a closet, with a cut behind her ear and a broken finger

At that point, cops were called - and lawyers for the actor claim body-camera footage from first-responders show  NYPD officers 'clearly coaching her to say that Mr. Majors grabbed her by the throat'

+14
View gallery
At that point, cops were called - and lawyers for the actor claim body-camera footage from first-responders show NYPD officers 'clearly coaching her to say that Mr. Majors grabbed her by the throat'
Majors' lawyer, Priya Chaudhry, demanded the Big Apple's District Attorney dismiss the assault charges against the actor this week over the newly obtained  footage

+14
View gallery

Majors' lawyer, Priya Chaudhry, demanded the Big Apple's District Attorney dismiss the assault charges against the actor this week over the newly obtained footage
MORE TRENDING

Dan Bongino says 'timing's not great' as he leaves Fox after 10 years
1.9k viewing now

Charges DROPPED against Alec Baldwin over accidental shooting
8.4k viewing now

Garland is 'senior' official in Hunter Biden IRS whistleblower claim
1.9k viewing now

She added the driver of the cab was willing to corroborate those claims, saying he witnessed Jabbari 'hitting, scratching and attacking' the actor before being asked to pull over.
'As witnessed by the driver, who saw and heard everything, just before 1:00 am, Ms. Jabbari assaulted Mr. Majors in a car while she was attempting to steal his phone,' Chaudhry wrote.
'The driver will testify that Mr. Majors never struck Ms. Jabbari in any way at any time, or even raised his voice, and instead - while Ms. Jabbari was hitting, scratching, and attacking Mr. Majors - Mr. Majors begged the driver to open the door so that he could jump out of the car and escape her.'
She added the driver will also testify that he unlocked the door to help Mr. Majors escape, before Jabbari followed him out onto the street 'as he tried to run away from her.'
'In doing so, and in trying to prevent him from escaping, she ripped his coat buttons and tore his coat pocket,' the lawyer wrote, adding that her client at that point was then able to get away.
Jabbari's assault of the star, she said, came after she accused him of being unfaithful.
After the night of partying, sent a suicide note to the actor, took several sleeping pills, and then, eleven hours later, was found alone in a locked bedroom by Majors, unconscious on the floor of a closet, with a cut behind her ear and a broken finger.
At that point, cops were called - and with body-camera footage from first-responders showing NYPD officers 'clearly coaching her to say that Mr. Majors grabbed her by the throat', while allegedly engaging in subtle racism, according to Chaudhry.
'The BWC footage shows many officers “checking out” Mr. Majors’ penthouse apartment, commenting on how large it is, and then asking him if it is really “his” apartment.
'It seems obvious from their tone and questions that the officers are surprised that someone who looks like Mr. Majors could afford such a place.
'Nineteen times, Officer Swayne told Ms. Jabbari to say Mr. Majors grabbed her by the throat, and she complied.'
Majors, meanwhile, has been dropped by his management and publicity firms as a result of the charges against him, as well as being cut from several film projects.
His career has also been similarly derailed, after seemingly getting his big break in the newly released Creed III actor recently appeared in Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantomania.
He was also involved in an ambitious new recruitment campaign with the United States Army released in March.
As news broke of Majors' alleged wrongdoing, the army temporarily pulled the plug on the campaign, issuing a statement that they were 'deeply concerned by the allegations,' and his recent arrest.
Majors recently appeared in the Rocky sequel Creed III, release last month and currently in theaters

+14
View gallery

Majors recently appeared in the Rocky sequel Creed III, release last month and currently in theaters
The statement continued that while Majors 'is innocent until proven guilty, prudence dictates that we pull our ads until the investigation into these allegations is complete.'
Chaudhry, meanwhile, is a high-powered criminal trial lawyer who notably defended Real Housewives of Salt Lake City star Jen Shah on charges of wire fraud, which she pled guilty to last February.
She continues to vehemently deny the charges against her client, who maintains his innocence.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Jonathan Majors claims new video, witness prove he didn’t choke girlfriend​

By
Jack Hobbs,

Eileen Reslen and

Erin Keller
April 20, 2023 12:34pm
Updated

Jonathan Majors faces more abuse claims from numerous women: report

0 seconds of 37 secondsVolume 0%

MORE ON:JONATHAN MAJORS

Actor Jonathan Majors and his attorney claim that a new video — as well as a new witness — will prove he did not physically assault his ex-girlfriend Grace Jabbari.
Majors’ attorney, Priya Chaudhry, filed legal documents obtained by The Post, stating that a cab driver alleged the actor was assaulted by professional dancer Jabbari on March 25 — “while she was attempting to steal his phone” on the way home from a Brooklyn bar.
According to the 33-year-old “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania” actor’s legal rep, the driver proves that Majors did not hit or choke Jabbari, 30, “in any way at any time, or even raised his voice.”
Chaudhry said that the driver reported a woman “hitting, scratching and attacking” the actor and that Majors asked the driver to stop the car so he could escape the onslaught.
“Jonathan Majors is innocent and has not abused anyone,” Chaudhry claimed in a statement. “We have provided irrefutable evidence to the district attorney that the charges are false. We are confident that he will be fully exonerated.”

00:0001:32
Later, on the evening of the incident, Jabbari was spotted in newly released security camera footage — obtained by The Post — drinking and clubbing while using her right hand, which she later claimed Majors injured prior to them separating for the night.
According to Chaudhry, Jabbari — who worked as a movement coach on “Quantumania” — called Majors 32 times and sent several angry texts claiming infidelity and threatening suicide.
The “Creed III” star was arrested by NYPD officers outside his Chelsea apartment March 25 after his then-unidentified girlfriend told police he choked her. She told cops the dispute allegedly arose while Majors and she were taking a taxi home from a Brooklyn bar and she caught him texting another woman.
According to the Ant-man and The Wasp: Quantumania actor, the driver proves that he did not hit the unnamed ex in any way at any time, or even raised his voice. According to Majors’ attorney, the driver proves that Majors did not hit Jabbari “in any way at any time, or even raised his voice.”Paras Griffin/Getty Images Later that evening, the woman was spotted by a security camera drinking and clubbing while using her right hand, which she later claimed Majors injured prior to them separating for the night. Later that evening, Jabbari was spotted by a security camera drinking and clubbing while using her right hand, which she later claimed Majors injured prior to them separating for the night.New York County Criminal Court
The Post has reached out to reps for Majors for comment. The DA’s office declined to comment Wednesday to The Post. Attempts to reach Jabbari have thus far proved unsuccessful.
Meanwhile, police said that they were originally responding to a 911 call regarding a domestic dispute.
The woman had told police that “Lovecraft Country” star Majors grabbed her hand and slapped her when she confronted him about the alleged infidelity.
Officers said the woman “sustained minor injuries to her head and neck and was removed to an area hospital in stable condition.”
However, Majors’ lawyer claims that the newly released security cam footage shows the officers “clearly coaching her to say that Mr. Majors grabbed her by the throat.”
The woman had told police that Loki star grabbed her hand and slapped her when she confronted him about the alleged infidelity. The woman had told police that the “Loki” star grabbed her hand and slapped her when she confronted him about the alleged infidelity.New York County Criminal Court Majors' lawyer claims that the body cam footage from the police shows the officers clearly coaching her to say that Mr. Majors grabbed her by the throat.' lawyer claims that the body cam footage from the police shows the officers clearly coaching her to say that Mr. Majors grabbed her by the throat. Majors’ lawyer claims that the body cam footage from the police shows the officers “clearly coaching her to say that Mr. Majors grabbed her by the throat.”New York County Criminal Court

SEE ALSO​

Jonathan Majors’ girlfriend takes blame for fight that led to assault charges, texts show

The “Top Gun: Maverick” star was charged with strangulation, assault and harassment.
“Jonathan Majors is completely innocent and is probably the victim of an altercation with a woman he knows,” Chaudhry said a statement at the time of his arrest.
“We are quickly gathering and presenting evidence to the district attorney with the expectation that all charges will be dropped imminently,” the attorney added.
Chaudhry later released a text exchange she claimed was between Majors and his then girlfriend, who appeared to take blame for the incident.
Jabbari allegedly assured the actor she told police it “was not an attack.”
“Please let me know you’re okay when you get this,” she wrote in texts that were first obtained by TMZ. “They assured me that you won’t be charged.”
“They said they had to arrest you as protocol when they saw the injuries on me and they knew we had a fight,” she continued. “I’m so angry that they did. And I’m sorry you’re in this position.”
Chaudhry said that the driver reported the woman hitting, scratching, and attacking the actor and that Majors asked the driver to stop the car so he could escape the onslaught. Chaudhry said that the driver reported the woman “hitting, scratching, and attacking” the actor and that Majors asked the driver to stop the car so he could escape the onslaught.New York County Criminal Court Jabbari admitted in a series of text messages that she was to blame for the fight and doesn’t want to press charges. Jabbari admitted in a series of text messages that she was to blame for the fight and doesn’t want to press charges.Instagram/gracejabbari
What do you think? Post a comment.

SEE ALSO​

Jonathan Majors, the 33-year-old Creed III star, is reportedly facing new abuse allegations from women who are said to be cooperating with the Manhattan DA's office.'s office.

Jonathan Majors facing new abuse allegations: report

Majors has maintained that he is innocent and is set to appear in court May 8.
Since the arrest, Majors had been dropped by his reps at the Lede Company as well as his management company, Entertainment 360.
Majors’ plans to appear at the Met Gala alongside designer Valentino have also reportedly been scrapped after “mutually agreeing” that the actor will not attend the event.
Meanwhile, the embattled actor may face more legal trouble following his March arrest.
Variety reported Wednesday that sources familiar with the matter claim more women have come forward to accuse the star of abuse, and they are said to be cooperating with the Manhattan district attorney’s office.

I truly hope that there's video proof to exonerate him.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Lawyer for Jonathan Majors Says Footage and Witness Statements Show Actor Is Innocent in Alleged Assault Case​

Trace William Cowen

BYTRACE WILLIAM COWEN
Trace William Cowen is a writer who also tweets with dramatic irregularity here.
Apr 20, 2023

• COMMENT
jonathan majors on the red carpet

Image via Getty/Alberto Rodriguez/Variety
A lawyer representing Jonathan Majors says footage and comments from a witness shows that the actor did not assault the woman at the center of a New York City case that has remained in headlines since first being revealed in March.
Per TMZ, an attorney for Majors filed documents on Wednesday citing statements from the driver of the vehicle he and the woman were traveling in on the evening in question. Additionally, the documents point to footage—including body camera video from police and security video from a club—they say disputes the allegations against the actor.
The driver, per the report, has said they witnessed the woman “assault” Majors while trying to “steal” the actor’s phone. The woman is also alleged by the driver to have hit and scratched Majors, with the actor at one point telling the driver to stop the vehicle so he could exit.
As for the footage, it’s alleged that body cam video shows officers “clearly coaching” the woman to tell them that Majors grabbed her by the throat. This happened, the lawyer says, after Majors called 911 when arriving home to find the woman unconscious.
RELATED STORIES

STORY CONTINUES BELOW
Jonathan Majors attends the Ant Man And The Wasp Quantumania UK Gala Screening.
Report: Jonathan Majors Dropped by Talent Manager, Multiple Projects Amid Domestic Violence Allegations (UPDATE)

Jonathan Majors arrest timeline
FEATURE
A Breakdown of Jonathan Majors’ Arrest & Domestic Violence Case

This is a photo of Jonathan Majors.
Lawyer for Jonathan Majors Shares Alleged Texts From Woman Involved in Actor’s Assault Arrest

The security video, meanwhile, is claimed to call into question the injuries (namely a broken finger) the woman allegedly had at the time of police arrival. In those clips, alleged screenshots of which are included in the TMZ report, the woman is said to be seen drinking at a club while using the allegedly injured hand.

Complex has reached out to Jonathan Majors’ legal reps for comment. This story may be updated.
Previously, a lawyer representing the actor shared alleged text message screenshots with TMZ. In those alleged texts, as reported at the time, the woman was seen telling the actor, officials did not have her “blessing on any charges being placed.”
Majors was arrested in New York in March and later arraigned on assault and other charges. A rep for the actor quickly shared a statement saying that he was “entirely innocent” of the allegations against him.
More recently, Variety shared a report stating that additional alleged victims were now cooperating as part of a Manhattan District Attorney’s Office case. Recent days have also seen a number of reports revealing that the actor is no longer linked with several projects, including a previously unannounced Otis Redding biopic.
A lawyer for the actor told Complex this week, “Jonathan Majors is innocent and has not abused anyone. We have provided irrefutable evidence to the District Attorney that the charges are false. We are confident that he will be fully exonerated.”

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro I aint never prayed for something this much for a stranger before.

But if it turns out it he is not only guilty but a repeat abuser?

:itsawrap: I'm DONE.

Ummm I ain't praying for shit! :lol:

I'm hopeful that he'll be exonerated so that moving forward people can't overreact and end careers over an accusation.

But praying for him?

Naaaaah homie's a millionaire, was on top of Hollywood and had his pick of the ladies that he chose to be with.

In short I ain't praying shit, homie just needs to control his bitch.

willie-dynamite.gif