Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Newsnation is racist? That's buddy from old school court TV
Yes, they are racist and I figured you wouldn’t notice that and you know why. Yes, I am calling you out. Any news organization where crazy Republicans go running at two spread bullshit is a racist organization

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I'm sure there are magas that are fans of your team/players too

you-missed-the-point-stick-animation.gif

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yes, they are racist and I figured you wouldn’t notice that and you know why. Yes, I am calling you out. Any news nations were crazy Republicans go running at two speed a bullshit is a racist organization

I'm thinking he's playing obtuse on purpose and is exposing himself at this point

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, they are racist and I figured you wouldn’t notice that and you know why. Yes, I am calling you out. Any news nations were crazy Republicans go running at two speed a bullshit is a racist organization

Newsnation was the only one I saw covering David Grusch
I didn't see any politics involved in that story
I didn't pay attention to anything else

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I'm thinking he's playing obtuse on purpose and is exposing himself at this point
Yes, I thought he was a somewhat decent white boy, but apparently he has been exposing himself very loudly. I got a full scope of this during the 2020 election and I started noticing a lot of things with him. He tries to play cool but at the same time, he quickly go around the corner and kiss Trump’s ass.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, I thought he was a somewhat decent white boy, but apparently he has been exposing himself very loudly. I got a full scope of this during the 2020 election and I started noticing a lot of things with him. He tries to play cool but at the same time, he quickly go around the corner and kiss Trump’s ass.
Now you are just making shit up
Caitlin clark got you losing your fucking mind

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, he put that in the comment to say what some white and black men are trying to do with CC basically they are trying to put her on a pedal stool while putting black women down look at the whole video.

I listened three times and he's still not making sense. I don't hear anyone saying that Caitlin's better than everyone but he does.

In Caitlin's first couple of games teams were playing "Extra" hard defense against Caitlin. Look at how Dijonai Carrington was playing her for example.

That doesn't mean that "Everyone" was bullying her so that was false. Watching the game it was obvious that some players didn't like her though.

How is anything that's been done or said about Caitlin purposely downing Black women? I'd someone say's Caitlin's good, she can shoot, she can pass.

What does that have to do with Black women?

easy_b

BGOL Investor
That dude and Brownturd are the biggest coons in this thread.. You’re going at the therealjondoe who is White so they will defend him with their lives
Sir, the real John Doe has been exposing his his self and is not as cool as I thought he was a long time. I have brown turd on ignore anyway because of his coonish activities

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sir, the real John Doe has been exposing his his self and is not as cool as I thought he was a long time. I have brown turd on ignore anyway because of his coonish activities
yeah a lot of things have opened my eyes in this thread because some of these dudes are going a little too hard...going to have to put them in the "KingTahraraagereasaqaaus and lebron" category....she only scored 10 points "BUT SHE SCORED MORE THAT 50 PEOPLE ON THE BENCH" :smh:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah a lot of things have opened my eyes in this thread because some of these dudes are going a little too hard...going to have to put them in the "KingTahraraagereasaqaaus and lebron" category....she only scored 10 points "BUT SHE SCORED MORE THAT 50 PEOPLE ON THE BENCH" :smh:

Exactly.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I definitely had to put a few dudes on ignore in this thread because they went off the deep end talking bullshit.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Damn is this a real comment from Sharpe? If so this is pretty fuckin heartless when digging into the details of the two situations. He is being pretty hypocritical when he keeps singing Clarke's praises and she doesn't deserve it.

White men ain't out here ranting on saving Arike. Mcafee and the Ringer staff ain't saying shit about Nneka (a MVP) never getting to play on the Olympics (notice that both are Nigerian, that's that bullshit).

Black folks always trying to prove that they can see both sides and fight everyone elses battles.

Richardson has no business losing an Olympic spot for marijuana for goodness sakes. She lost millions.

Man why are these Black men not understanding the depths of this bullshit ass white favor :smh:

I guess that ESPN money is good. Bomani got lost in the sauce once he needed to cash out, seems like Sharpe is doing the same flip. Get money, I guess :smh:

Sharpe was the only sports person on "national" tv speaking hard for Floyd, Black Live Matter and Kaepernick, to now end up like this?

Maybe it's the female part, and his issues with gender, and Black womanhood.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White men ain't out here ranting on saving Arike. Mcafee and the Ringer staff ain't saying shit about Nneka (a MVP) never getting to play on the Olympics (notice that both are Nigerian, that's that bullshit).

Black folks always trying to prove that they can see both sides and fight everyone elses battles.

EXACTLY!!!!! We are the only people who do this shit on a large scale. It’s like we want everyone to like us and we’re seeking approval from other races mainly Whites

Every Coon in this thread reminds me of this Coon…

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn is this a real comment from Sharpe? If so this is pretty fuckin heartless when digging into the details of the two situations. He is being pretty hypocritical when he keeps singing Clarke's praises and she doesn't deserve it.

Richardson has no business losing an Olympic spot for marijuana for goodness sakes. She lost millions.

Man why are these Black men not understanding the depths of this bullshit ass white favor :smh:

I guess that ESPN money is good. Bomani got lost in the sauce once he needed to cash out, seems like Sharpe is doing the same flip. Get money, I guess :smh:

Sharpe was the only sports person on "national" tv speaking hard for Floyd, Black Live Matter and Kaepernick, to now end up like this?

Maybe it's the female part, and his issues with gender, and Black womanhood.

I'm going to show you how full so shit people are with bullshit narratives and how no one does research. They justt look and believe whatever bullshit is written without taking the time to actually comprehend what's being said.

Shannon said that she competed and didn't qualify. We all know that she was suspended for weed so she couldn't compete in the Olympics so it wasn't about "Qualifying".

So think deeper and look at the details.

The Tokyo Olympics were in 2021, Shannon's tweet was in 2022 :rolleyes2:

6669d046c1f78307528546.png

Sha'Carri failed to qualify for the World Championships that were run in July 2022 and that's what Shannon was speaking on.

Not the Olympics

kobe-bryant-youre-welcome.gif

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Two different situations. Sha'Carri was disqualified for failing a drug test and lost her opportunity to compete. And there is no committee choosing who makes it in track. It's based on who has the fastest time. Which Sha'Carri would've been there if not for the failed test.

Yeah she failed a drug test. I am not sure how the USA was going get her on the Olympic team
This is the same thing I was saying when someone else posted it, I'm like this makes absolutely no sense but in the comments people were agreeing with the guy like it made sense to them

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
If we ain't talkin about these two on the Olympic team

arike-ogunbowale-pumps-up-crowd-062123-tout-b3a8233615fa4ac8acae4567bd851d5e.jpg

Then we ain't talking

the-office-walk-away.gif
These are just 2 of the players qualified and worthy of making the Olympics over CC.

Hell, DiJonai Carrington is a first time starter this year and she has shit down and outplayed CC in 3 matchups this season. Shouldn’t that make her worthy of a spot over CC?

Just because the media is capitalizing off of her hype doesn’t mean she worthy of a roster spot.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These are just 2 of the players qualified and worthy of making the Olympics over CC.

Hell, DiJonai Carrington is a first time starter this year and she has shit down and outplayed CC in 3 matchups this season. Shouldn’t that make her worthy of a spot over CC?

Just because the media is capitalizing off of her hype doesn’t mean she worthy of a roster spot.

Dijonai plays her best games against Caitlin, I wonder why? :roflmao:

But yes, those two players should've made the team and be talked about before there's talk about Caitlin on the Olympic team.

That's why any talk of Caitlin on the Olympic team will get no energy from me.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That Coon has made several posts about AT not being on the Olympic team. Cooning is affecting his brain.
She’s on the team