BGOL Investor

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coon squad they didn’t let the most popular athlete race in the Olympics even after the 30 day ban was over and she was eligible and the public wanted her to race…..Sooooo what now ?

No rule, however, bars Ms. Richardson from competing in the 4x100-meter relay, which will occur after the 30-day ban has expired. USATF just chose not to let her.

This makes no sense. Richardson made the Olympic team. She simple failed a drug test.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
No one arguing how popular she was. She was set to make a killing from endorsements. And guess what? She fumbled the bag, by failing a drug test. They were never gonna put her on a team after failing that test. Sha'Carri not being in the olympics was a big loss for the USA and fans of track. Most of us wanted to see her face off against the Jamaicans. Im sure a lot more people would've watched....
Now she'll get her chance next month..

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Coon squad they didn’t let the most popular athlete race in the Olympics even after the 30 day ban was over and she was eligible and the public wanted her to race…..Sooooo what now ?

No rule, however, bars Ms. Richardson from competing in the 4x100-meter relay, which will occur after the 30-day ban has expired. USATF just chose not to let her.

The committee having some discretion is based on qualifying trial times. So while it is possible to allow someone in that didn't perform as well. It's still based on those trial times. Which hers were disqualified for the FAILED test. The nuance is in the details of her 30 days ban being expired. Which would've allowed them some wiggle room. AGAIN..they were not gonna make those concessions after those times were thrown as a part of her punishment. Trying to compare the two situations are not the same.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sir, the real John Doe has been exposing his his self and is not as cool as I thought he was a long time. I have brown turd on ignore anyway because of his coonish activities
Stop the cap, you always quote me and we just have a conversation. Why y’all niggas be lying?

Also you can’t find a post of where I ever posted coon shit?

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The committee having some discretion is based on qualifying trial times. So while it is possible to allow someone in that didn't perform as well. It's still based on those trial times. Which hers were disqualified for the FAILED test. The nuance is in the details of her 30 days ban being expired. Which would've allowed them some wiggle room. AGAIN..they were not gonna make those concessions after those times were thrown as a part of her punishment. Trying to compare the two situations are not the same.

No matter how you try to twist the facts to fit your narrative…Richardson could’ve and was eligible to run on the relay team. It’s what the public wanted, like white Americans and Coons want Clark on the team

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
No matter how you try to twist the facts to fit your narrative…Richardson could’ve and was eligible to run on the relay team. It’s what the public wanted, like white Americans and Coons want Clark on the team

I'm not twisting any facts. I linked two sources with why she was not allowed to race. One source sited, being from the same website you posted. Your problem is that she is white and has a huge following. That you feel are racist and think she is perfect. I don't care about who her followers are and that she is white. Up to this point..she hasn't done anything for me to demonize her.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not twisting any facts. I linked two sources with why she was not allowed to race. One source sited, being from the same website you posted. Your problem is that she is white and has a huge following. That you feel are racist and think she is perfect. I don't care about who her followers are and that she is white. Up to this point..she hasn't done anything for me to demonize her.
Again she was allowed to run in the relays Aug 5 after her ban was over the Olympic team decided not to choose her….Like US basketball chose not to pick your white queen.

And my problem isn’t she’s white my problem is she’s being pushed ahead and given special treatment over more deserving Black women and I’m disgusted by Coons love for this average playing great white hype

The fact that I have to explain this to you is nasty work

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Again she was allowed to run in the relays Aug 5 after her ban was over the Olympic team decided not to choose her….Like US basketball chose not to pick your white queen.

And my problem isn’t she’s white my problem is she’s being pushed ahead and given special treatment over more deserving Black women and I’m disgusted by Coons love for this average playing great white hype

The fact that I have to explain this to you is nasty work

The fact you are incapable of seeing the difference is nasty work. And CC is not my white queen. But she is definitely your white witch. All my points have been purely from a business perspective for the WNBA. I never proclaimed CC to be better than the women that made it or some that didn't. I don't hang any of my emotions on her having a good or bad game. Not out to prove she a bust or rookie of the year. Only that she is good for bu$ine$$.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fact you are incapable of seeing the difference is nasty work. And CC is not my white queen. But she is definitely your white witch. All my points have been purely from a business perspective for the WNBA. I never proclaimed CC to be better than the women that made it or some that didn't. I don't hang any of my emotions on her having a good or bad game. Not out to prove she a bust or rookie of the year. Only that she is good for bu$ine$$.

It’s nasty work to you because you’re a Coon. Yes she is my white witch. I love when she has a bad game which has been 10 out of 13, it ain’t even her personally I just love the reaction from MAGA and you coons

Stop trying to be everybody’s friend bruh

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
It’s nasty work to you because you’re a Coon. Yes she is my white witch. I love when she has a bad game which has been 10 out of 13, it ain’t even her personally I just love the reaction from MAGA and you coons

Stop trying to be everybody’s friend bruh

Ok dude..gonna have to let you be. Maybe you talking to MAGA folks someplace and that gets you all amped up. I don't let fans of a person determine how I view them or their relevance in their respective fields. Several white athletes(Joey Bosa/Brady) are known Trump supporters. With fans that support them for that very reason. I don't see the same hate for them. Even Iron Mike, Lil Wayne and ton of black entertainers roll with him. Yet this one white girl. Who has never shown any political affiliation to my knowledge. Deserves the wrath of her haters because of some of her fans?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ok dude..gonna have to let you be. Maybe you talking to MAGA folks someplace and that gets you all amped up. I don't let fans of a person determine how I view them or their relevance in their respective fields. Several white athletes(Joey Bosa/Brady) are known Trump supporters. With fans that support them for that very reason. I don't see the same hate for them. Even Iron Mike, Lil Wayne and ton of black entertainers roll with him. Yet this one white girl. Who has never shown any political affiliation to my knowledge. Deserves the wrath of her haters because of some of her fans?

You

man-talking.gif

:roflmao: