Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
*I am in no way affiliated with the person who tweeted the following tweet. I don't know their political party or beliefs. If they are right wing racist I do not support them.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

200w.gif

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok dude..gonna have to let you be. Maybe you talking to MAGA folks someplace and that gets you all amped up. I don't let fans of a person determine how I view them or their relevance in their respective fields. Several white athletes(Joey Bosa/Brady) are known Trump supporters. With fans that support them for that very reason. I don't see the same hate for them. Even Iron Mike, Lil Wayne and ton of black entertainers roll with him. Yet this one white girl. Who has never shown any political affiliation to my knowledge. Deserves the wrath of her haters because of some of her fans?

All this is online entertainment to me I don’t care what determines how you view athletes I find your views to be that of a Coon..it’s my opinion respect it or don’t I don’t give a fuck. You’re currently ranked 3rd in the Coon Standing. Redline Brownturd Slowmotion. You do know Trump gave Lil Wayne a pardon with the condition of an endorsement right? Even your talking points reek of Coon..Have you ever hit that hand verification thread? Now that I think about it I have no clue who you are you just came to this thread Cooning ???

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
All this is online entertainment to me I don’t care what determines how you view athletes I find your views to be that of a Coon..it’s my opinion respect it or don’t I don’t give a fuck. You’re currently ranked 3rd in the Coon Standing. Redline Brownturd Slowmotion. You do know Trump gave Lil Wayne a pardon with the condition of an endorsement right? Even your talking points reek of Coon..Have you ever hit that hand verification thread? Now that I think about it I have no clue who you are you just came to this thread Cooning ???

And you currently ranked #1 dumbass. But thats just my opinion. I'm fully aware of Wayne connection to Trump. And I don't have to verify shit, but my login.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man folks are missing it......

Once you get to the professional level in sports.....

It's no longer about the integrity of the game....

It's all about the money and entertainment value...

She must be on this team in order to get the viewers and money up in the long term.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Man folks are missing it......

Once you get to the professional level in sports.....

It's no longer about the integrity of the game....

It's all about the money and entertainment value...

She must be on this team in order to get the viewers and money up in the long term.
So have the leagues fix it so the Cowboys, Lakers, and Yankees win the title every year. Fix the drafts so they get all the good players.

Since sports are not about integrity, just money.

Hell, you can even script them like wrestling.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So have the leagues fix it so the Cowboys, Lakers, and Yankees win the title every year. Fix the drafts so they get all the good players.

Since sports are not about integrity, just money.

Hell, you can even script them like wrestling.
It's only about the money and entertainment when you are getting paid money to play a sport for entertainment.....

Why do you think they change the rules to make things more "entertaining"

A pitch clock or bat clock in baseball?

No hand check in basketball?

No touching the receiver in football?

Stop it.

IT IS ONLY ABOUT VEIWERSHIP AND MONEY.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
It's only about the money and entertainment when you are getting paid money to play a sport for entertainment.....

Why do you think they change the rules to make things more "entertaining"

A pitch clock or bat clock in baseball?

No hand check in basketball?

No touching the receiver in football?

Stop it.

IT IS ONLY ABOUT VEIWERSHIP AND MONEY.
I agreed with you.

SO.

The largest viewership and money would come from the Lakers winning the title every year. So announce it.

You know the ratings that would happen if the world series was the Dodgers and Yankees every year? Make that happen.

Cowboys Steelers, every year.

Make the rest of the teams just fodder to lose to those teams.

I mean you could script it to make it look like they might lose, but then have something miraculous happen to pull it out in the end.

Cowboys super bowl champs 10th year in a row!

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agreed with you.

SO.

The largest viewership and money would come from the Lakers winning the title every year. So announce it.

You know the ratings that would happen if the world series was the Dodgers and Yankees every year? Make that happen.

Cowboys Steelers, every year.

Make the rest of the teams just fodder to lose to those teams.

I mean you could script it to make it look like they might lose, but then have something miraculous happen to pull it out in the end.

Cowboys super bowl champs 10th year in a row!
Don't need to script any of this....the Dodgers have a $8.35Billion TV deal through 2038.

Aint nobody script shit.

You.....repeat....you are making this "scripted" argument

Not my argument at all.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Don't need to script any of this....the Dodgers have a $8.35Billion TV deal through 2038.

Aint nobody script shit.

You.....repeat....you are making this "scripted" argument

Not my argument at all.

Your argument is:

FUCK INTEGRITY.

These leagues should do whatever it takes to make more money and get more viewership. So who cares if Clark deserves to be on the team. Take someone off and put her on it.

Who cares about integrity. Do whatever it takes to make more money and get more viewers. So why would you be against scripting events to get more money and viewership? I mean you are the one that said that it is NOT about the integrity of the sport.

Why are you drawing the line there?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your argument is:

FUCK INTEGRITY.

These leagues should do whatever it takes to make more money and get more viewership. So who cares if Clark deserves to be on the team. Take someone off and put her on it.

Who cares about integrity. Do whatever it takes to make more money and get more viewers. So why would you be against scripting events to get more money and viewership? I mean you are the one that said that it is NOT about the integrity of the sport.

In the case of the WNBA, the answer should be yes. These ladies have to play year around and overseas just to earn enough money.

Some females are only making 64k. I definitely think you do what it takes to generate interest.

Having Clark on the team should have been an easy decision. Players like AJ and Arika have benefited from Clark’s exposure.

They received new endorsements deals from it all

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your argument is:

FUCK INTEGRITY.

You re going to the extremes with the "scripting" bullshit to try and prove an argument......

Putting your cash cow golden calf on the Olympic stage is a simple win for the entertainment and money marketing of the sport.

It's an easy decision

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You re going to the extremes with the "scripting" bullshit to try and prove an argument......

Putting your cash cow golden calf on the Olympic stage is a simple win for the entertainment and money marketing of the sport.

It's an easy decision
And it's not unprecedented putting the #1 pick on the team.

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When I saw this I thought; You could take out Luca's name and insert Clark's and it would still apply.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO much whining to the refs- she out there foul-fishing and sometimes does not even run back on defense because she is in the ref's ear. The professional league is more physical than college was and you aren't going to get those calls as a rook- get used to it or get wrecked.