Candace Owens tells Congress white nationalism not a problem for minorities in US

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not really.

Tariq........

Failed gangsta rapper
"Street pimp"
'Relationship' expert
Black HIStorian
Pan Africanist
Carribean activist
Washed Up R&B singer
Patriotic ADOS activist/anti Pan Africanism

Works for him.
I will say the difference is Tariq's black audience will probably ride with him a lot longer than Candace's white audience. Once she gets her wake up call, it will be interesting to see where she can go next.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What part of anything she's said is putting down Black people ?

I can show you where the other people that people love have , but I'm curious as to what she's said that you think is "putting down black people"?

And what makes you think that Larry Elder and Sherrif Clarke are the only Black guys like that? Just like there's more than one of her , there's more than them. Because as people love to say round here "Black people aren't a monolith".

She repeats white supremacist rhetoric that belittles black people. "Black people are stuck on the democratic plantation". Plantation? A white person writes her material and she goes out and acts it out.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not really.

Tariq........

Failed gangsta rapper
"Street pimp"
'Relationship' expert
Black HIStorian
Pan Africanist
Caribbean activist
Washed Up R&B singer

Works for him.

Yeah the same can be said for Tariq on his hustle...

but he hasn't gone the coon route... ain't no coming back from that...

Game recognize game... he knows a hustler when he sees one...

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Once you read up on her history you see she's just a hustler...

NAACP payout
Obama Supporter
Anti Trump website
A doxing website (Red Pill Black)
Trump Supporter
Turning Points USA
Blexit scam

But once you go this route there is no coming back...
All that says is that she was ONCE like you and changed her mind. Ask yourself WHY?

From day one she talked about how the NAACP situation realized how she was being used. She realized she could’ve handled the situation on her own and she didn’t have to be framed as some helpless idiot just cuz some goofy white boys got mad cuz she broke up with one of em. The guy happened to be the son of a politician so they made the whole thing political.

Obama supporter cuz we all were. Personally , I’m still glad he was president but all it did was make me realize having black politicians without economic power means nothing.

Anti Trump— again, obviously she hasn’t always held the same positions and would be once been ok with everyone — but so what if she now likes Trump? Who cares?

The “doxing” website was for people who troll and tweeted hate speech. You should like that. But she realized it was a stupid idea and abandoned it.

And the rest of it is where she is now. People are allowed to like something you don’t. At the revolt conference , all of s sudden, Charlemagne and Killer Mike realize it’s healthy to have someone push back sometimes.

And all she did when was there was talk about the breakdown of the black family and how that’s something WE can actually do , without begging anyone for anything.

ILLEGAL immigration effects Black people — really all working class, INCLUDING legal immigrants from south of the border.

None of that is comtroversial.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
All that says is that she was ONCE like you and changed her mind. Ask yourself WHY?

From day one she talked about how the NAACP situation realized how she was being used. She realized she could’ve handled the situation on her own and she didn’t have to be framed as some helpless idiot just cuz some goofy white boys got mad cuz she broke up with one of em. The guy happened to be the son of a politician so they made the whole thing political.

Obama supporter cuz we all were. Personally , I’m still glad he was president but all it did was make me realize having black politicians without economic power means nothing.

Anti Trump— again, obviously she hasn’t always held the same positions and would be once been ok with everyone — but so what if she now likes Trump? Who cares?

The “doxing” website was for people who troll and tweeted hate speech. You should like that. But she realized it was a stupid idea and abandoned it.

And the rest of it is where she is now. People are allowed to like something you don’t. At the revolt conference , all of s sudden, Charlemagne and Killer Mike realize it’s healthy to have someone push back sometimes.

And all she did when was there was talk about the breakdown of the black family and how that’s something WE can actually do , without begging anyone for anything.

ILLEGAL immigration effects Black people — really all working class, INCLUDING legal immigrants from south of the border.

Shut the fuck up you worthless coon

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
She repeats white supremacist rhetoric that belittles black people. "Black people are stuck on the democratic plantation". Plantation? A white person writes her material and she goes out and acts it out.

That’s all you got? When you’re on here calling Black people coons all day every day?

Have you ever heard rap music? Literally calls all of us NIGGAS AND BITCHES , and DEMOCRATIC PLANTATION triggers you? That’s incredibly soft.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Not really.

Tariq........

Failed gangsta rapper
"Street pimp"
'Relationship' expert
Black HIStorian
Pan Africanist
Carribean activist
Washed Up R&B singer

Works for him.
Let’s keep going

TI

Drug dealer
Originator of the term and genre TRAP MUSIC(definitely a good rapper tho)
PIMP
Only has beef with other black rappers and has his best friend killed by some after he goes to someone else’s bood AGAIN talking shit and flaunting wealth
Father and reality show family guy(I applaud this)
CEO (again, applause)
Convicted for illegal guns (automatics and silencers )
Snitch
Black activist
Political pundit
Democratic shill posing as independent even though he can't even vote
Gun control advocate

Charlemagne
Drug dealer
Sidekick to Wendy Williams
Petty radio host who gets popular for picking on Lil mama
Troll
Gets smacked outside radio station
Black activist
LGBT activist
Mental health advocate
Author
Democrat shill posing as independent
Christian church advocate
Muslim

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Lol you just repeated the same thing bruh.

I don't see how saying Black people are stuck on the Democratic plantation is belittling when so many other Black people say the same thing, Malcolm X said it. I hear people say it all the time

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
#3. You don't know what Harriet Tubman would or wouldn't do with a woman like Candace. I'd wager Harriet would've come to realize that Candace is too far gone in her devotions to "massa", and probably would've just as likely, just left her ass behind as she shuttled the other slaves to the north. At the end of the day, Harriet was about the liberation and freedom of Black people, not for murdering them...o_O
I agree with everything else you said except #3.

Harriet Tubman stayed strapped & pulled a gat on many slaves who got too tired to finish the journey, or changed their mind halfway through. She is famously quoted as telling slaves during their journey: “You will be free... or die a slave.”

Now I can agree that she probably would NOT have taken Candice Owens since she was “too far gone”... but for argument sake, if Candice ever DID try to take the Underground Railroad with Harriet Tubman... and decided to ‘turn back’ at any point.... best believe Harriet Tubman would’ve put a few holes in her ass & left her in the woods to rot. :hmm:

No way in Hell Harriet Tubman would’ve let Candice Owens jeopardize the Mission once it began. :smh: For any reason.

Sshhheeeeiiiitttt.... If they just gotten just 1 MILE away from Massa’s plantation... and Candace started talking any of that slick shit, or tried to head back... Harriet Tubman definitely had some bullets in the chamber... with Candice’s name on ‘em. :yes:

You right, Harriet Tubman WAS about liberation... but she woulda gave Candace a dirt nap before she let her ‘go back’, or ‘run tell Massa’ what was happening.

Harriet woulda gave Candace a chance to make up her mind... (at gunpoint)... what would happen on that trip. Because “there ain’t no refunds” on the Underground Railroad. :smh: It’s a one-way trip. But the ‘final destination’ is up to Candace herself. :rolleyes:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Don't y'all think it's funny that they always keep posting the same clip that should upset you all the time ? Here she is saying white supremacy does exist, then follows up with the same shit she said at the revolt summit about Black families, quality of education available , and issues we can actually change ourselves, as well as attacking Whie liberals for distracting us.

Maybe not for everybody but again, we aren't a monolith. Some of you rather it never gets said. But when someone wants to take "nigga" off the radio, we wanna fight censorship lol.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Harriet Tubman stayed strapped & pulled a gat on many slaves who got too tired to finish the journey, or changed their mind halfway through. She is famously quoted as telling slaves during their journey: “You will be free... or die a slave.”

Now I can agree that she probably would NOT have taken Candice Owens since she was “too far gone”... but for argument sake, if Candice ever DID try to take the Underground Railroad with Harriet Tubman... and decided to ‘turn back’ at any point.... best believe Harriet Tubman would’ve put a few holes in her ass & left her in the woods to rot. :hmm:

No way in Hell Harriet Tubman would’ve let Candice Owens jeopardize the Mission once it began. :smh: For any reason.

Sshhheeeeiiiitttt.... If they just gotten just 1 MILE away from Massa’s plantation... and Candace started talking any of that slick shit, or tried to head back... Harriet Tubman definitely had some bullets in the chamber... with Candice’s name on ‘em. :yes:

You right, Harriet Tubman WAS about liberation... but she woulda gave Candace a dirt nap before she let her ‘go back’, or ‘run tell Massa’ what was happening.

Harriet woulda gave Candace a chance to make up her mind... (at gunpoint)... what would happen on that trip. Because “there ain’t no refunds” on the Underground Railroad. :smh: It’s a one-way trip. But the ‘final destination’ is up to Candace herself. :rolleyes:

I love these superhero fantasies you guys have of Harriett Tubman.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I love these superhero fantasies you guys have of Harriett Tubman.
Not no superhero fantasy. It’s documented, Chief. All the various researchers (unlike you) who have written her her biography, or studied her extensively have ALL said that she carried heat & stuck it in a few faces of those slaves who had a ‘change of heart’ halfway through. But they continued on.

During Slavery.... ain’t nobody selling ‘Wolf Tickets’. :smh: Let that sink in.. while you hold this “L”. :hmm:

Last edited:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Not no superhero fantasy. It’s documented, Chief. All the various researchers (unlike you) who have written her her biography, or studied her extensively have ALL said that she carried heat & stuck it in a few faces of those slaves who had a ‘change of heart’ halfway through. But they continued on. Now hold this “L”. :hmm:
I bet you haven't read even one of those biographies. They also wrote that she became a union soldier and proud Patriot for the rest of her life. That's the part you like to ignore. You'd probably call her a coon too at that point.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
You guys wanna hear more, like you did the first time she ever spoke to Black people on a large platform and somehow ended up having killer Mike agree with her? Or you just wanna hear the parts they want you to?

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I bet you haven't read even one of those biographies. They also wrote that she became a union soldier and proud Patriot for the rest of her life. That's the part you like to ignore. You'd probably call her a coon too at that point.
Changing the subject. :hmm:

I never said shit about anything else. I specifically said that Harriet Tubman was strapped & would pull out on Candace (or your bitchass :hmm:) or anyone else who had a change of heart, halfway through the journey. :yes:

Your last thoughts before hitting the rest of Eternity would be: “But, but, but... I thought it was just a superhero fantasy....” :rolleyes:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

I never said shit about anything else. I specifically said that she was strapped & would pull out on Candace (or your bitchass :hmm:) or anyone else who had a change of heart, halfway through the journey. :yes:

Your last thoughts before hitting the rest of Eternity would be: “I thought it was just a superhero fantasy....” :rolleyes:
You know you’re arguing with a coon troll right?

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not really.

Tariq........

Failed gangsta rapper
"Street pimp"
'Relationship' expert
Black HIStorian
Pan Africanist
Carribean activist
Washed Up R&B singer

Works for him.

While that may be true about Tariq, that doesn't take away from any of the facts stated about Candace.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

Black folk on the left ( Democrats, the coonscious community, woke folk, etc. ) have really shown their hand and have proven to be just as bad if not worse than right wingers.

That’s why even though I’ll never ride with this painfully stupid opportunist bitch, I’m beginning to understand why some black folk go that route.

Watching the Umars, Polights, Tariqs, and the clown nigga network is really causing me to question history and the so called ‘heroes and sheroes’ we’ve been led to worship.

Do you realize that if any of the aforementioned individuals died today or Heaven forbid killed they’d become legendary? Think of how Obama will elevated ala MLK and Jesus.

Umar will be viewed as one of the great Garveyites of his generation, who himself had some regrettable episodes.

I remember hearing Sa Neter gushed over the thought of Garvey in the era of social media, which would’ve been disastrous.

Even heard someone break down a lecture about Noble Drew Ali, a man who’s name was repeated in many of hip-hop songs, was nothing but an East Indian scam artist aka Polight. EAST INDIAN! Why the fuck are brothers following his group to this day? But is that worse than the NOI following a CAC?

Some black folk have sniffed out the fuckery and are done with the Svengali trickery from our own group, and are labeled coons, agents, etc for simply being critical thinkers.

Some turn to seemingly more civilized white folk what the fact is they come off that why because they aren’t oppressed every minute like black folk. Which a lot of time leads to opportunism like this bitch.

Black people should never let any white person teach them about their history or blackness under any circumstances.

But we really need to be cautious of what some of our own people teach us, maybe more. To many time their melanin gives them an in to get over.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

I never said shit about anything else. I specifically said that Harriet Tubman was strapped & would pull out on Candace (or your bitchass :hmm:) or anyone else who had a change of heart, halfway through the journey. :yes:

Your last thoughts before hitting the rest of Eternity would be: “But, but, but... I thought it was just a superhero fantasy....” :rolleyes:
I didn't change the subject. I just think you're assuming so much about who Harriet Tubman would shoot -- read that again and realize how dumb that sounds even discussing it lol

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Black folk on the left ( Democrats, the coonscious community, woke folk, etc. ) have really shown their hand and have proven to be just as bad if not worse than right wingers.

That’s why even though I’ll never ride with this painfully stupid opportunist bitch, I’m beginning to understand why some black folk go that route.

Watching the Umars, Polights, Tariqs, and the clown nigga network is really causing me to question history and the so called ‘heroes and sheroes’ we’ve been led to worship.

Do you realize that if any of the aforementioned individuals died today or Heaven forbid killed they’d become legendary? Think of how Obama will elevated ala MLK and Jesus.

Umar will be viewed as one of the great Garveyites of his generation, who himself had some regrettable episodes.

I remember hearing Sa Neter gushed over the thought of Garvey in the era of social media, which would’ve been disastrous.

Even heard someone break down a lecture about Noble Drew Ali, a man who’s name was repeated in many of hip-hop songs, was nothing but an East Indian scam artist aka Polight. EAST INDIAN! Why the fuck are brothers following his group to this day? But is that worse than the NOI following a CAC?

Some black folk have sniffed out the fuckery and are done with the Svengali trickery from our own group, and are labeled coons, agents, etc for simply being critical thinkers.

Some turn to seemingly more civilized white folk what the fact is they come off that why because they aren’t oppressed every minute like black folk. Which a lot of time leads to opportunism like this bitch.

Black people should never let any white person teach them about their history or blackness under any circumstances.

But we really need to be cautious of what some of our own people teach us, maybe more. To many time their melanin gives them an in to get over.

That's all I'm really saying. I've ways been thrown off by a few things she's said here and there, JUST like Tariq and all these other guys. But believe it or not, I can listen to ALL OF EM and sometimes find a few things I agree with. I only wanted to get rid of people like Umar when I knew for a fact he was scamming poor people. And there's quite a few of.these so called black leaders doing that because there's money in it. I wouldn't go as far as how you feel about her but I don't rule it out either.

But the level of.emotion that people put into making sure no one even listens is hilariius. It gets even better that NOW that she's around all of a sudden all these pundits say shit like "I have Black conservatives I'm cool with, just not her". And these outlets like breakfast club and hot97 where a lot of young people get their info from , did their best to freeze her out, yet still talk ABOUT her.

At the same time, they program these peoples minds with the most backward and TRULY antiblack programming. They're all a part of it , yet they pretend they're fighting it.

Last edited:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
#1. The fact that you (a Black man) feel it's acceptable to call for (or wish for) the rape and sexual violation of any Black woman (or any woman, regardless of race) says more about YOU , your devotion to Black people and most importantly as a human being (or your apparent lack of humanity) than anything else. :smh:

#2. I'm not a fan of Candace Owens either, but you guys give Candace WAY more credit & power than she actually has. She's just a disposable mouth piece for FOX NEWS and the extreme right wing. Nothing more...
Ultimately, she will be used, abused and discarded by her White handlers just like all "good" boot lickin' coons are. Just watch... :cool:

#3. You don't know what Harriet Tubman would or wouldn't do with a woman like Candace. I'd wager Harriet would've come to realize that Candace is too far gone in her devotions to "massa", and probably would've just as likely, just left her ass behind as she shuttled the other slaves to the north. At the end of the day, Harriet was about the liberation and freedom of Black people, not for murdering them...o_O

Again, stay in your lane white boy. Few, if any, people on this Board give a fuck about what your infiltrating cac ass thinks or feels. :thefinger:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Don't y'all think it's funny that they always keep posting the same clip that should upset you all the time ? Here she is saying white supremacy does exist, then follows up with the same shit she said at the revolt summit about Black families, quality of education available , and issues we can actually change ourselves, as well as attacking White liberals for distracting us.

Maybe not for everybody but again, we aren't a monolith. Some of you rather it never gets said. But when someone wants to take "nigga" off the radio, we wanna fight censorship lol.

Again, why is this dumb bitch testifying in a Congressional Hearing? What is she an expert on? What are her credentials?

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

And don't get me started on these so called icons from the past these guys romanticize. Shaun Kongnmay as well be the new Farad Muhammad

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Again, why is this dumb bitch testifying in a Congressional Hearing? What is she an expert on? What are her credentials?
Lol that's funny that you would ask that about her and not the white people who are testifying on the opposite side. You don't even know they exist. why is there even a congressional hearing AT ALL? And notixe when she asked for figured to back up what they are saying, after all this time, they have nothing lol

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Lol that's funny that you would ask that about her and not the white people who are testifying on the opposite side. You don't even know they exist. why is there even a congressional hearing AT ALL? And notixe when she asked for figured to back up what they are saying, after all this time, they have nothing lol

Changed the subject :lol:

That dumb bitch you love doesn't provide one study, proof, or statistic for any of the points she's trying to make. Not one.

It's not a testimony. It's an emotional rant.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Changed the subject :lol:

That dumb bitch you love doesn't provide one study, proof, or statistic for any of the points she's trying to make. Not one.

It's not a testimony. It's an emotional rant.
She's made tons of references to tons of.studies.

Roland Fryer did a study on cops interaction with Black folks and who they're more likely to shoot, etc... Shes mentioned that plenty of times

Thomas Sowell, who she quotes often , has written numerous books on inequality, what causes it, what to do about it, how it manifests in different cultures, and particularly this one.

He's been talking about affirmative action and minimum.wages , and welfare, although maybe we'll intended, would not provide the result people want since the 60s. She references him all the time. Killer Mike finally brought him up since she was in the room and suggested everybody go read him. Walter Williams too.

They've also discussed the adverse effects of ILLEGAL immigration on earnings of Black and Latino CITIZENS in tbe work place.

The Moynihan report was done in the 60s and predicted how fatherless homes and welfare would effect Black Culture. It was dismissed back then but all that data from then to now is still there. Even the people who disagreed back then have changed their tune.

She's referenced all of those more than once. Those are the basis of the 3 topics she stays on. You can Google em all and I'd be glad to discuss those with you. Without emotion. But we can't have that if you don't even know they exist.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

There are are few things happening here. First and foremost, there is no other voting demographic that has been exploited as much as black people. It ain't even fucking close. Shit is embarrassing. We talking about on everything from the national level to the local level politics. Last year, I posted all the laws they help pass in the 80s to enable the prison industrial complex that they now claim to want to fix.

The second part is that republicans and the right don't give a fuck. BUT, they aren't blind. They can point out black folks been getting played. And there isn't anything more frustrating than knowing you have a fucking problem and someone you fucking hate pointing that shit out. It leads to some people denying the problem exists. :smh: It leads to decades of people doubling down on dumb shit.

Another thing, no matter how bad democrats are -- and they have caused a lot of destruction the last 50 years -- being a republican isn't an option. It just isn't. That's where this chick is lost. Fuck republicans. They aren't an option.

To me, anyone blindly shilling for democrats is almost as bad as Candace. The blind shilling got us the last 50 years. What we going to do? Another 50 and then have white democrats come with some more :D "my bad, let's change that shit we were doing this past 50 years!"

But turning republican? :confused: Fuck that. I'm an independent. All this shit is incredibly frustrating.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Indeed sir.
But I choose to believe that perhaps Ms. Tubman would’ve been wise enough to know to not even offer a brain washed, devoted slave like Candace Owens passage on the U.R. to begin with. Thus avoiding the whole "I need to kill her", motif....;)

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
There are are few things happening here. First and foremost, there is no other voting demographic that has been exploited as much as black people. It ain't even fucking close. Shit is embarrassing. We talking about on everything from the national level to the local level politics. Last year, I posted all the laws they help pass in the 80s to enable the prison industrial complex that they now claim to want to fix.

The second part is that republicans and the right don't give a fuck. BUT, they aren't blind. They can point out black folks been getting played. And there isn't anything more frustrating than knowing you have a fucking problem and someone you fucking hate pointing that shit out. It leads to some people denying the problem exists. :smh: It leads to decades of people doubling down on dumb shit.

Another thing, no matter how bad democrats are -- and they have caused a lot of destruction the last 50 years -- being a republican isn't an option. It just isn't. That's where this chick is lost. Fuck republicans. They aren't an option.

To me, anyone blindly shilling for democrats is almost as bad as Candace. The blind shilling got us the last 50 years. What we going to do? Another 50 and then have white democrats come with some more :D "my bad, let's change that shit we were doing this past 50 years!"

But turning republican? :confused: Fuck that. I'm an independent. All this shit is incredibly frustrating.
Here's where I think if someone wants to either vote republican or simply not vote , which benefits Republicans can help.

I mean to say consevative but that's mostly expressed through the republican party right now.

Black people need government OUT OF OUR LIVES just like any other conservative feels.

School choice seems to be mostly expressed over there. The lady that got arrested for the district issue- thats the govt in her life.

Lower taxes. People like that rich Black Billionaire who paid off all those school tuitions could have MORE money for charities like that. Same.witb Oprah, Jay Z and whoever else we like when they spend money on charity. Also the average Joe can.do more with their own money. Now I understand that republican doesn't always mean that. But if there's representation in the party then they can fight for that.

Welfare cuts. That will hurt but in the long run, that's necessary. I didn't even like going to the unemployment office and talking to someone about my life. There are so many people hooked on that shit, it would be UGLY, but people will be free. And again, maybe there are privatized ideas that can assist with that. Churches , the Black rich who say they care, the white rich who.say they care, all that. I think private programs work better than public ones. Imagine if Master P was able to BUY the projects he grew up in and do his own renovation. I.dunno.

Minimum.wage. More small businesses can start without having to be legally tied to that. Starbucks can afford 15 an hour. If someone wanted to start a nail salon to compete with tje Vietnamese in their own hood, they can hire techs for cheap. If they're good, they can.make the maximum wage eventually. That's kind of a shitty example but I'm gonna leave it lol.

But basically everything you said about the republican party , people said about the democrat party when it was full on the party that started the KKK. At that time, Blacks needed the federal government to step in over states rights, once during reconstruction, and again to stamp out Jim crow. Now.we want LESS FED so they can get out of our way.

In the Haitian revolution Toussaint fought on tbe side of the Spanish and the French at different periods. Both were racist. Just depended on what was needed at the time.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

And when you say independent what does that mean anyway? I mean I know we like to PRETEND there’s some third way. And also like- does that mean there’s a republican you’d vote for locally that isn’t as extreme as Candace? I mean, TI sat up there and bigged up Tim Scott, and I've seen people.shit on him before.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

And when you say independent what does that mean anyway? I mean I know we like to PRETEND there’s some third way. And also like- does that mean there’s a republican you’d vote for locally that isn’t as extreme as Candace? I mean, TI sat up there and bigged up Tim Scott, and I've seen people.shit on him before.