Candace Owens tells Congress white nationalism not a problem for minorities in US

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered
Nah, just slow. But now I know it’ll come around.

:roflmao2: at you calling people slow while defending this bitch

DiQ405SUEAA1bJM

You delusional fuck you.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's an average intellect at best but smart.....She realized that little coon, pussy ass conservative boy had a following from Whites. There was a need for a coon and he was just too much of a pussy. She stepped up and here we are........

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
And when you say independent what does that mean anyway? I mean I know we like to PRETEND there’s some third way. And also like- does that mean there’s a republican you’d vote for locally that isn’t as extreme as Candace? I mean, TI sat up there and bigged up Tim Scott, and I've seen people.shit on him before.
Independent is just that. I'll vote for the person who sounds good. Fuck I look like giving my vote away? Those days gone. I should have said fuck it in 2004 with that Kerry/Bush shit, but I didn't.

The average American voter ain't shit. It's the same shit over and over again. It's like groundhog day hell. I'm just laughing at national politics these days. Looking back, it's all been a clownshow since I've been eligible to vote.

Bluelaser

Rising Star
Registered
Lol you wish you could get up there and have someone listen to you speak huh? Do you notice something ? All this time black media has been freezing her out and not wanting a dissenting voice to be heard, every couple of weeks , she’s speaking in front of congress and you guys have a new sound bite to get mad over. Meanwhile, the main outlets that talk to Black folks are running the same echo chamber, yet slowly but surely,, realizing the fake “resistance” hasn’t worked at all. Then one day, boom, she on tbe stage talking at revolt and killer Mike is agreeing with her.

They told us Trump wouldn’t win. He did.
They told you they would impeach him. They didn’t
They told you about this Russian collusion and how that would be the way your white liberal daddies would get him. They ran that for 3 years. It failed.
They also replace Black Lives Matter with LGBT , immigrant , and me too issues.
On one hand, they tell you you’re living under a nazi president and white supremacy is closing in- on the other hand they tell you to give up your guns.
They tell you you CANT do anything and you NEED them.
They tell you what and how to think and feel about everyone, including your favorite comedians once they step out of line with their agenda

Now Candace works for a conservative group, and she loves her some Trump. This is true.

You don't have to. But the fact that there is a dissenting voice to Democrats , so loud that they've even stooped so low as to pretend tbeh wanna give Black people reparations now-- you should be happy someone is there to scare them. You should PRETEND to love what she's saying.
It's so weird to me that out of all the messages we hear from our music and our movies about killing each other , fucking bitches.. shit we actiau sell to other cultures that predominates our culture -- and something she says in a room somewhere is all of a sudden going viral. To hate her as much as y'all do, ya sure make her powerful.

I Agree 100 %, Well Said.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Independent is just that. I'll vote for the person who sounds good. Fuck I look like giving my vote away? Those days gone. I should have said fuck it in 2004 with that Kerry/Bush shit, but I didn't.

The average American voter ain't shit. It's the same shit over and over again. It's like groundhog day hell. I'm just laughing at national politics these days. Looking back, it's all been a clownshow since I've been eligible to vote.
Ok great. Who's the independent candidate and what will they do.for you? Better yet, what do you even WANT?

I know the Tariq followers got this whole #tangibles thing, but the only tangible they think they're gonna get is reparations. Lmao that's a JOKE, but ok.

Funny thing with that, is with that pipe dream, they end up basically being united with Candace in ACTION. Except Candace and.her crew actually SPEAK to the current president and use the inaction of others to help them. So yes, Tariq is helping Candace. And while.hes sitting home,on YouTube taking peoples superchat money, she's sitting in a hearing talking to congress, pissing people like him off.

the "resistance" is talking about prison reform, Kanye and his wife went to the House to talk about , and got a bill signed. thanks Black republican , Tim.Scott. Jay Z and Meek Mill work with 3 organizations dealing with Reform via Van Jones, and Trumps friends -- all roads lead to the white House but they tell you, they're doing it independent of that. Btw isn't it funny how back in tbe day, Jay and Nas made that song called BLACK REPUBLICAN? Weird.

Empowerment zones, which TI and Killer Mike utilize., And even Nipsey Hussle took part in , all while.telling his fans "fuck Donald Trump", Got signed by Donald Trump.

Truth be told, for the average Black person, empowerment zones ain't gonna do shit, because ya need money to even participate. But hey, if one of those rich Black guys can get richer , I can't be mad.

But when they develop something , that ain't gonna stop gentrification. There's no political solution for gentrification. they're gonna sell or rent to whoever has the money and credit. Good for them , but they're lying about buying the block for this proverbial US.

So what is it YOU want? What independent is talking about it, and also.has tbe power to.do it ?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
If exiled queen doesnt have you on ignore.. he think you a

pussy!!!:lol:
LOL that faggit ass hoe ass swollen lipped coon has half the board who called him out on ignore. I’d kidnap him and beat the shit out his bitch ass then drop him off in a corn field in klan territory so they can finish the job. I’d put a little camera on him too so I can see him beg the cacs like the sambo he is.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
faggot coon trolls cant take the shine

of a real Knigga...

but they would go back and forth with those they

feel are on their pussy level all day...
LOL that faggit ass hoe ass swollen lipped coon has half the board who called him out on ignore. I’d kidnap him and beat the shit out his bitch ass then drop him off in a corn field in klan territory so they can finish the job. I’d put a little camera on him too so I can see him beg the cacs like the sambo he is.

Id karate chop dat pussy knigga neck

then knee him in the fuckin nose... not really tho

its just fun imagining it... no coon pussy ass ho ass kigga alive

is worth that much energy....

SKATTA

International
International Member
Nah, just slow. But now I know it’ll come around.
Maybe,personally i think discussing these things with these kats are a waste of time.

all they do is use what i call black trigger words.

coon
uncle tom
white wash

once these words come into the conversation its best to bow out gracefully.

TI and tariq are a heroes to folks around here..fugging laughable.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
faggot coon trolls cant take the shine

of a real Knigga...

but they would go back and forth with those they

feel are on their pussy level all day...

Id karate chop dat pussy knigga neck

then knee him in the fuckin nose... not really tho

its just fun imagining it... no coon pussy ass ho ass kigga alive

is worth that much energy....
That’s why you insult them keep it moving with his coon ass

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Maybe,personally i think discussing these things with these kats are a waste of time.

coon
uncle tom
white wash

Wait so you’re siding with a well known coon troll now? Lmbaoooo

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

coon
uncle tom
white wash

good pussy smells good

bad pussy smells bad....

yall smell fishy:lol:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

coon
uncle tom
white wash

Ya know what's funny as well?

I've decided to.checm out the full hearing they had on white supremacy. They had three white experts up there talking about the threats white supremacy organizations. They've had quite a few of these. They don't plan to actually DO anything, they just keep having them and they extract some headline out of em.

But let's go to.Candace as a republican. This is actually a perfect opportunity for someone else to become tbe Black republican who OPPOSES her. The organization she represents, Turning Point, was able to get her up there. I didn't see anyone Black put up by Democrats. Where's the pro black organization who can get a voice? Oh yeah, people like Tariq are too concerned with NOT engaging. He's probably made a tons of money and he's always talking about special interests. How is Turning Point able to get someone there and he or any of these other so called leaders not? Candace was at the summit with ack folks AND at congress. All they do is call people coons from outside. They should get busy. I'd love to see TI it Killer Mike in CONGRESS, not at a hip-hop or entertainment forum.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Ok great. Who's the independent candidate and what will they do.for you? Better yet, what do you even WANT?

I know the Tariq followers got this whole #tangibles thing, but the only tangible they think they're gonna get is reparations. Lmao that's a JOKE, but ok.

Funny thing with that, is with that pipe dream, they end up basically being united with Candace in ACTION. Except Candace and.her crew actually SPEAK to the current president and use the inaction of others to help them. So yes, Tariq is helping Candace. And while.hes sitting home,on YouTube taking peoples superchat money, she's sitting in a hearing talking to congress, pissing people like him off.

the "resistance" is talking about prison reform, Kanye and his wife went to the House to talk about , and got a bill signed. thanks Black republican , Tim.Scott. Jay Z and Meek Mill work with 3 organizations dealing with Reform via Van Jones, and Trumps friends -- all roads lead to the white House but they tell you, they're doing it independent of that. Btw isn't it funny how back in tbe day, Jay and Nas made that song called BLACK REPUBLICAN? Weird.

Empowerment zones, which TI and Killer Mike utilize., And even Nipsey Hussle took part in , all while.telling his fans "fuck Donald Trump", Got signed by Donald Trump.

Truth be told, for the average Black person, empowerment zones ain't gonna do shit, because ya need money to even participate. But hey, if one of those rich Black guys can get richer , I can't be mad.

But when they develop something , that ain't gonna stop gentrification. There's no political solution for gentrification. they're gonna sell or rent to whoever has the money and credit. Good for them , but they're lying about buying the block for this proverbial US.

So what is it YOU want? What independent is talking about it, and also.has tbe power to.do it ?
Again, a few things going on. As for me, I'd like to see an end to the prison industrial complex. That's my strongest position. That's never going to happen because these fake ass democrats just recently hopped on the marijuana legalization platform. Had 8 fucking years to push that shit and the White house was calling it a gateway drug. FOH Just sick of all this shit. Closest thing I have to a preferable candidate that's electable is Yang.

I just talk politics these days for shits and giggles. It's entertainment. The masses just too fucking dumb. Black masses are no exception. Honestly, how does a group not even realized they been replaced by the folks they been the most loyal supporters of? :confused: And folks clown white Trump supporters.

People just want tangibles because they been played. But the only reason folks got played is they let white liberals tell them what to do and think. Remember when black leadership in the 50s and 60s met with anyone to address black issues? They didn't let white hippies tell them who to talk to or what they should be talking about.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again, a few things going on. As for me, I'd like to see an end to the prison industrial complex. That's my strongest position. That's never going to happen because these fake ass democrats just recently hopped on the marijuana legalization platform. Had 8 fucking years to push that shit and the White house was calling it a gateway drug. FOH Just sick of all this shit. Closest thing I have to a preferable candidate that's electable is Yang.

I just talk politics these days for shits and giggles. It's entertainment. The masses just too fucking dumb. Black masses are no exception. Honestly, how does a group not even realized they been replaced by the folks they been the most loyal supporters of? :confused: And folks clown white Trump supporters.

People just want tangibles because they been played. But the only reason folks got played is they let white liberals tell them what to do and think. Remember when black leadership in the 50s and 60s met with anyone to address black issues? They didn't let white hippies tell them who to talk to or what they should be talking about.

thats not what happend with the tangibles, Im tryin to tell you.. fags exposed the bullshit democratic game..

when Obama won the presidency.... instead of using their political power to include us, they were like fuck yall knee grows.. its all about fag marriage and nothing else mattered...

we peeped that and was like oh thats how this game goes...fags started realizing the inevitable that they are still gonna need our future support if they want to nomalize their abnormal lifestyle..

now we know better to just get all caught up in emotions and also to not tie our plight with anyone elses plight that are just going to act like we dont exist the minute they get a grain of power..

We aint going for it...if reparations are stupid then so is fuckin voting for actors that will just go a whoring to the highest bidder once in office.. thinkin its any different..NOW

thats fuckin idiotic

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

I feel you.

So the only tangible you can really see is prison reform but you don't believe there's much real hope in tbat. The rest is just living your regular life I kinda agree

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

See what happens when you give black Republican coons like Candace or exiledcoon an inch? It immediately becomes about slurping some white male ferociously and being condescending to everyone else. You cant give a platform to low IQ life forms to speak for blacks and expect people to not see their lack of intelligence.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Lol you wish you could get up there and have someone listen to you speak huh? Do you notice something ? All this time black media has been freezing her out and not wanting a dissenting voice to be heard, every couple of weeks , she’s speaking in front of congress and you guys have a new sound bite to get mad over. Meanwhile, the main outlets that talk to Black folks are running the same echo chamber, yet slowly but surely,, realizing the fake “resistance” hasn’t worked at all. Then one day, boom, she on tbe stage talking at revolt and killer Mike is agreeing with her.

They told us Trump wouldn’t win. He did.
They told you they would impeach him. They didn’t
They told you about this Russian collusion and how that would be the way your white liberal daddies would get him. They ran that for 3 years. It failed.
They also replace Black Lives Matter with LGBT , immigrant , and me too issues.
On one hand, they tell you you’re living under a nazi president and white supremacy is closing in- on the other hand they tell you to give up your guns.
They tell you you CANT do anything and you NEED them.
They tell you what and how to think and feel about everyone, including your favorite comedians once they step out of line with their agenda

Now Candace works for a conservative group, and she loves her some Trump. This is true.

You don't have to. But the fact that there is a dissenting voice to Democrats , so loud that they've even stooped so low as to pretend tbeh wanna give Black people reparations now-- you should be happy someone is there to scare them. You should PRETEND to love what she's saying.
It's so weird to me that out of all the messages we hear from our music and our movies about killing each other , fucking bitches.. shit we actiau sell to other cultures that predominates our culture -- and something she says in a room somewhere is all of a sudden going viral. To hate her as much as y'all do, ya sure make her powerful.

Fuck that bitch and the horse she rode in on, fuck all that shit you just typed. Fuck cooning or PRETENDING to coon to achieve a cotdayum thing. You could get Republican to put you there too, all you need to do is start a blog saying black people are the real racists, white men are the real victims. They'ed elevate your sambo ass too.

Fuck your take as a staff, record label, and as a motherfucking crew.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
He lost in a debate to an actual white supremacist and Told the guy white people are better than Black people. Only Tariq can LOSE a debate to the most illogical shit ever— that being white supremacy. That’s how dumb he is. You guys are so worried about the wrong shit.

My bad to put you in that basket. I agree with you

Your hero Candace says white supremacy is not a problem. So why even bother investigating or trying to limit them or debate them. She said the real problem is that you're not masculine enough and you're in here caping for her lmao.

Continue on Capn

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

Trump got him bold as fuck lmao.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Your hero Candace says white supremacy is not a problem. So why even bother investigating or trying to limit them or debate them. She said the real problem is that you're not masculine enough and you're in here caping for her lmao.

Continue on Capn
She said it's not one of the major.problems facing us. It's a fear tactic. That's why y'all were all triggered by that 7 year old girl who got shot until you realized it wasn't a white person. Then it was just normal

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People who defacto give a self hating House Negro like Candace Owens a pass by pointing out the failings and shortcomings of the Democratic Party are myopic in their view in my opinion.
Like it or not this country is governed by a two party system and for minorities one party is so much worse than the other. Simply put the Democratic Party has put forward
proposals and enacted laws that have been of benefit to blacks, brown and poor whites while the Republican Party fought nearly every one of those initiates.

Candace Owens says police are the real victims despite the fact that they shoot and kill two or more unarmed black men every month. Candace Owens says white supremacy is not a problem.
She should tell that to the relatives of those murdered by Dylan Roof and Michael Slager. Tell that to Eric Garner's family and the many other victims of the white supremacy she says does not exist.

Make no mistake the Democratic Party is not, and has never been and will never be a panacea for black people but I defy anyone to name any benefit of import initiated by the modern day Republican Party that has advantageous to people of color. To me the choice is simple, align with those who have at least done some positive things, albeit not as much as it could have, versus a Party that tells you by its actions to go fuck yourself we ain't giving you shit even though you have earned it. :hmm:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
She said it's not one of the major.problems facing us. It's a fear tactic. That's why y'all were all triggered by that 7 year old girl who got shot until you realized it wasn't a white person. Then it was just normal

Yeah well police brutality, red lining, lending discrimination, wealth gap, education gap are all rooted in white supremacy. But according to you two, those aren’t problems either. I guess we’s jes needs ta go ta choich and pray de lawd hep us.

That’s literally her answer. Oh, that, stop thinking white people aren’t perfect.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

See what happens when you give black Republican coons like Candace or exiledcoon an inch? It immediately becomes about slurping some white male ferociously and being condescending to everyone else. You cant give a platform to low IQ life forms to speak for blacks and expect people to not see their lack of intelligence.

Why would Antonio Moore be so against to talking to the VP of the government he wants reparations from? All this time he sits on the internet talking about what he wants to get from the government , yet he's NEVER around government lol. Sweet plan bro. But he'll sit up there and take y'all's superchat money though. He would've been perfect to be on that panel Candace was just on, but for some reason his organization just can't get enough clout to be there. Hell, he couldn't even get the hip-hop summit to have him up there. Him and Yvette stay talking about tbe government and how they would like a voice in the media, yet he balks at the idea of talking to a member of said government . Strange.

Another example of the false power y'all think y'all have in this fake resistance.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Why would Antonio Moore be so against to talking to the VP of the government he wants reparations from? All this time he sits on the internet talking about what he wants to get from the government , yet he's NEVER around government lol. Sweet plan bro. But he'll sit up there and take y'all's superchat money though. He would've been perfect to be on that panel Candace was just on, but for some reason his organization just can't get enough clout to be there. Hell, he couldn't even get the hip-hop summit to have him up there. Him and Yvette stay talking about tbe government and how they would like a voice in the media, yet he balks at the idea of talking to a member of said government . Strange.

Another example of the false power y'all think y'all have in this fake resistance.

Candace sitting talking Pence is gonna create legislation that benefits ADOS? STFU. Look man I know you're living vicariously thru Candace's proximity to whiteness publicly and in the bedroom but you sound even stupider than usual.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yeah well police brutality, red lining, lending discrimination, wealth gap, education gap are all rooted in white supremacy. But according to you two, those aren’t problems either. I guess we’s jes needs ta go ta choich and pray de lawd hep us.

That’s literally her answer. Oh, that, stop thinking white people aren’t perfect.

Fact. You have more of.a chance of being hit by a train than killed by a cop.

Fact. 13% of the population is commiting 50% of the murders, mostly on other Black people. And because of this stupid no snitching shit, most of those go unsolved.

When you walk out the door today, theast thing you gotta worry about is violence from a white supremacist.

'and if the rest of that is white supremacy then what are you gonna DO about it besides cry? Strong families can overcome all that. Culture can. Economics can. Politics can't.

The ancestors we come from educated themselves and built businesses for themselves even amongst real racism and white supremacy. Then they gave it over to government in the 60s. And here we are in 2019 and all you got is your battlecry about what we can't do.

Some of y'all have these separatists ideas as if there ain't already 54 african nation's and however many Caribbean island nation's. I know the feeling. I used to tbjnk shit like that. all you'd end up doing is trying to get to Some version of what you have now. this is why Black people FROM these nation's would gladly take your place while you bitch about how bad you have it. At some point we have to take a reckoning of what we can do as individuals and as a group. Sorry it's so uncomfortable to look at ourselves

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Candace sitting talking Pence is gonna create legislation that benefits ADOS? STFU. Look man I know you're living vicariously thru Candace's proximity to whiteness publicly and in the bedroom but you sound even stupider than usual.
Probably not-- especially not for that movement cuz that's not hers. Antonio should be doing it. But h doesn't talk to ANYBODY but you people on the internet. Don't you think since he's talking about what the government owes us, that he should be talking to the government at SOME point? You don't find that odd that he hasn't even attempted? Shit, even Ta Nehasi Coates had his ass up in front of Congress laying out his research. Antonio , not so much. Just sits in that dusty basement telling y'all it's hopeless.

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
Owens said black male masculinity is atop her issues.
That white dick got her dickmatised.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As I asked on other platforms...

WHO o_Oo_O- decided to invite her to the panel on the Revolt, or whatever, show?

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
As I asked on other platforms...

WHO o_Oo_O- decided to invite her to the panel on the Revolt, or whatever, show?
The GOP use her to show her as black inclusion.
She does EVERYTHING for money.
She will do anything if you put enough money on the table.
She just one of the black stooges, along with Diamond and Silk.
She is the angry head of the group.