wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
37F71A2900000578-0-image-a-9_1473176559945.jpg
230524150924-05-tina-turner-gallery-update.jpg

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Imagine hating a man so much, you put all your faith into a known hoe.

Hoes don’t have a work ethic, that’s why they rely on their genitals for everything.

As for Diddy: you always pay in the end. You were with her for over 10 years and all she apparently received was an A to B cup breast implant. You’re out here knocking everyone up and you can’t give that shapeless woman a child so she can secure her retirement? You have to be fair.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not surprised at all. It’s no secret that Puffy has done some outlandish shit. I once read an interview with a very young Usher, probably around the 8701 era. He said that he was staying at Puffy’s during the making of his debut album and one night, by accident he opened a door and said that he saw Puffy in a compromising position. He said that it kind of scarred him.
Def was not 8701
Prob his first album

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All jokes aside, I'd think she would be looking over her shoulder for probably the rest of her life. All the people in his circle have had accidents.

^^^^

I don't do women hating or victim blaming HOWEVER I completely understand especially women being upset about her decision.

but here is where I stand...

We got 12 pages of dudes playing negreodamus and they all knew this already.

But NOBODY (who was actually in that circle or who publicly claim to have been) DID NOTHING besides bullsh*t youtube videos and social media cryptic posts

She gets up the courage to finally confront him IN CIVIL COURT.

Wtf is the outcome people want?

She settled scared the hell out of him put the spotlight on him. That's how civil court works.

So where are ALL THESE OTHER VICTIMS? (Just like in J Majors case)

How come instead of cryptic tweets and support didn't THEY publicly come forward?

If THEY weren't willing. And all these dudes who claim to have known for a FACT Puff guilty ain't come forward

No one can attack her.

She hit him where it hurts and now all these alleged supporters allies and people who knew all along need to come out the woodwork with receipts.

Since it's "not about money" it's the perfect time to come forward. Cassie opened the door.

Last edited:

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
For all the disrespect that showed...
all those so called killers ain't do sh*t to Puff though.

What that say about them?
Diddy's dad Melvin Combs was connected which a lot of people don't realize because he is a master marketer for hip hop commercialization with his dancing.

Frank Lucas talks about Puff's dad.

Diddy knows how to run in those circles. His head of security broke this down before. Keefe D was a boss supposedly, but Diddy obviously was a bigger boss with deeper pockets and connection. Him being in contact with Keefe D in itself says something.

MediaTakeOut.com has learned that Frank Lucas, the man whose life was documented in the movie American Gangster was on NY’s Miss Jones In The Morning radio show yesterday. And he dropped an extraordinary revelation about Sean “Diddy” Combs’ father. According to him, Diddy’s father was a notorious Harlem gangster.

Here’s an excerpt of what Frank Lucas told the radio audience:

I know Melvin Combs … He was a [hustler] Big Time … I’m sorry Puff, but I gotta tell it like it is.

Miss Jones: Was he on your level big?

Yeah … he was right there. I remember one time he got locked up on 3rd Avenue and 139th St … He got locked up with like a kilo of cocaine … I had to pay like $36,000 to get him out of jail, you know. Shortly after that [Diddy’s father] got killed.
In 1972, Melvin Combs was killed on the streets of Harlem. "His dad's murder was never solved," Rivera explained in an exclusive column for OK!. "In fact, it was never even investigated."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Diddy's dad Melvin Combs was connected which a lot of people don't realize because he is a master marketer for hip hop commercialization with his dancing.

Frank Lucas talks about Puff's dad and worked for him.

Diddy knows how to run inn those circles. His head of security broke this down before. Keefe D was a boss supposedly, but Diddy obviously was a bigger boss with deeper pockets and connection. Him being in contact with Keefe D in itself says something.

In 1972, Melvin Combs was killed on the streets of Harlem. "His dad's murder was never solved," Rivera explained in an exclusive column for OK!. "In fact, it was never even investigated."

^^^^

Thanks, I knew a lot of this already but this thread needed that drop

My point is that man literally showed those so called gangstas his ass

And the ain't do sh*t

To even repeat that story and think anyone listening would question Puff and not the room full of tough guys who just all accepted that disrespect says everything you need to know.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
^^^^

I don't do women hating or victim blaming HOWEVER I completely understand especially women being upset about her decision.

But NOBODY (who was actually on that curcle or publicly claim to have been) DID NOTHING besides bullsh*t youtube videos and social media cryptic posts

She settled scared the hell out of him put the spotlight on him. That's how civil court works.

How come instead of cryptic tweets and support didn't THEY publicly come forward?

If THEY weren't willing. And all these dudes who claim to have known for a FACT Puff guilty ain't come forward

No one can attack her.

She hit him where it hurts and now all these alleged supporters allies and people who knew all along need to come out the woodwork with receipts.

Since it's "not about money" it's the perfect time to come forward. Cassie opened the door.

Sean 'Diddy' Combs' ex Gina Huynh accused him of 'stomping' her stomach and punching her in the head in resurfaced interview... after his ex Cassie sued him for rape and abuse​

• Huynh claimed in 2019 that she was repeatedly physically assaulted by Diddy
  • The model also claimed he offered her $50,000 to get an abortion
  • The claims resurfaced after his ex Cassie sued him for rape and physical abuse
By BRIAN MARKS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 15:20 GMT, 17 November 2023 | UPDATED: 16:32 GMT, 17 November 2023

73shares
View comments

+99
Home

View comments

Another ex-girlfriend of the rapper-turned-music mogul Diddy has accused him of abusing her.
Gina Huynh, who says she dated the 54-year-old music executive for five years, described in a newly resurfaced interview from 2019 a time at which he allegedly became violent with her.
The model told the controversial blogger Tasha K that he allegedly 'stomped' on her stomach and repeatedly punched her in the head during one disturbing encounter.
DailyMail.com has reached out for comment to a representative for Diddy.
Huynh's earlier claim of abuse is making the rounds again after another ex of the rapper, the singer Cassie, 37, accused him of rape and physical abuse in a federal lawsuit filed Thursday.
Diddy's ex Gina Huynh alleges abuse from Diddy in 2019

Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:00
Previous
Play
Skip
Mute

Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time1:15
Fullscreen
Need Text

Serious claims: Diddy's ex-girlfriend Gina Huynh claimed he physically assaulted her multiple times in a resurfaced interview from 2019

+9
View gallery
Serious claims: Diddy's ex-girlfriend Gina Huynh claimed he physically assaulted her multiple times in a resurfaced interview from 2019
On and off: Diddy and Gina (pictured) dated for five years until 2019. They were reportedly together when he and Cassie, who is suing him for rape and abuse, were on and off

+9
View gallery
On and off: Diddy and Gina (pictured) dated for five years until 2019. They were reportedly together when he and Cassie, who is suing him for rape and abuse, were on and off

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Sean 'Diddy' Combs' ex Gina Huynh accused him of 'stomping' her stomach and punching her in the head in resurfaced interview... after his ex Cassie sued him for rape and abuse​

• Huynh claimed in 2019 that she was repeatedly physically assaulted by Diddy
  • The model also claimed he offered her $50,000 to get an abortion
  • The claims resurfaced after his ex Cassie sued him for rape and physical abuse
By BRIAN MARKS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 15:20 GMT, 17 November 2023 | UPDATED: 16:32 GMT, 17 November 2023

73shares
View comments

+99
Home
View comments

Another ex-girlfriend of the rapper-turned-music mogul Diddy has accused him of abusing her.
Gina Huynh, who says she dated the 54-year-old music executive for five years, described in a newly resurfaced interview from 2019 a time at which he allegedly became violent with her.
The model told the controversial blogger Tasha K that he allegedly 'stomped' on her stomach and repeatedly punched her in the head during one disturbing encounter.
DailyMail.com has reached out for comment to a representative for Diddy.
Huynh's earlier claim of abuse is making the rounds again after another ex of the rapper, the singer Cassie, 37, accused him of rape and physical abuse in a federal lawsuit filed Thursday.
Diddy's ex Gina Huynh alleges abuse from Diddy in 2019

Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:00
Previous
Play
Skip
Mute

Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time1:15
Fullscreen
Need Text

Serious claims: Diddy's ex-girlfriend Gina Huynh claimed he physically assaulted her multiple times in a resurfaced interview from 2019's ex-girlfriend Gina Huynh claimed he physically assaulted her multiple times in a resurfaced interview from 2019

+9
View gallery

+9
View gallery

so-itbegins-lord-of-the-rings.gif

They need to all tell Cassie thank you

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
^^^^

Thanks, I knew a lot of this already but this thread needed that drop

My point is that man literally showed those so called gangstas his ass

And the ain't do sh*t

To even repeat that story and think anyone listening would question Puff and not the room full of tough guys who just all accepted that disrespect says everything you need to know.

Puff got his name Puff because he would get angry and "puff up" like Hulk Hogan when he would "Hulk Up" in matches. It is why he has never actually told the masses how he got that name. It ties into these anger and violent outbreaks we see in that Cassie transcript and that other ex claims about getting stomped out in the stomach.

As we see money allows plenty disrespect to slide with some people as it is alleged he was paying those same guys money for protection in LA.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
^^^^

But NOBODY (who was actually on that curcle or publicly claim to have been) DID NOTHING besides bullsh*t youtube videos and social media cryptic posts

No one can attack her.

Looks man it's weekend, I'm sure Gloria Allred phone blowing up lol.

Jokes aside, many things are just stories of people who saw stuff. Only chick I've seen is that Asian chick. So who else?

Caresha looking like a whole beard now and I'm sure Poofy when all this is blown over another year or so, he will level up and probably put his net worth over $1b.
Saw that article that he was working with Tyler Perry to start another network.

Time will tell.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Looks man it's weekend, I'm sure Gloria Allred phone blowing up lol.

Jokes aside, many things are just stories of people who saw stuff. Only chick I've seen is that Asian chick. So who else?

Caresha looking like a whole beard now and I'm sure Poofy when all this is blown over another year or so, he will level up and probably put his net worth over $1b.
Saw that article that he was working with Tyler Perry to start another network.

Time will tell.

Agreed.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
More recently, he was looking into I think starting a network with Tyler Perry.
BET wanted too much money from Perry. Wasn't worth it.

Honestly?

Puff apparently BEEN paying folk off. Or dealing in circles WHERE EVERYONE had dirt on each other

I think Cassie settling in one day actually will make any future accusers scared as f*ck.

Cause folks acting like this all actually happened in ONE DAY. This is has been with lawyers for a long time. This just was timed and executed expertly and her legal team need an award.

If you are not on THAT level of legal expertise? Puff gonna eviscerate you.

Literally figuratively and financially