Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Ciroc dropped him because he became verbal about them not pushing marketing to the black community I think.

So he bought into DeLeon from the same company that reps many brands, Diageo.

I've done work for them, designing national campaigns in the past.
yep if there is somebody i would say them
isnt he suing them?

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
yep if there is somebody i would say them
isnt he suing them?
I haven't heard that, but I doubt he would.

Ciroc and DeLeon are under the same umbrella of Diageo. Look them up.

Ciroc when he first was brought on, was paid the first year to rep the brand. After that, the sales went well, he negotiated for a percentage of sales and more bread.

While many thought he owned it, he didn't. Was just being paid to rep the brand.

I don't know particulars of DeLeon, just reading on their site earlier that he's part owner.

Many things people think he owned, he didn't. Like Ciroc, Revolt (he has rights to operate), Sean John clothing.
He's smart, many times using other people's money.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She gets up the courage to finally confront him IN CIVIL COURT.
thats the problem - criminal statute is still open

if it looks like a duck
quacks...
waddles...
DwFO_zxX4AIe9cl.jpg

Oh he apparently was all Puff in that room full of gangstas.

Had them all shook with just a towel on.
download-5.jpg

someone that has a bomb maker and car installer on payroll -gets that kind of pass

Cass got Puff moving through the hood like Bricktop

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I haven't heard that, but I doubt he would.

Ciroc and DeLeon are under the same umbrella of Diageo. Look them up.

Ciroc when he first was brought on, was paid the first year to rep the brand. After that, the sales went well, he negotiated for a percentage of sales and more bread.

While many thought he owned it, he didn't. Was just being paid to rep the brand.

I don't know particulars of DeLeon, just reading on their site earlier that he's part owner.

Many things people think he owned, he didn't. Like Ciroc, Revolt (he has rights to operate), Sean John clothing.
He's smart, many times using other people's money.

Diddy sues Ciroc and DeLeon owner for racial discrimination

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

if it looks like a duck
quacks...
waddles...
DwFO_zxX4AIe9cl.jpg

download-5.jpg

someone that has a bomb maker and car installer on payroll -gets that kind of pass

diddy-puffy.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

if it looks like a duck
quacks...
waddles...
DwFO_zxX4AIe9cl.jpg

download-5.jpg

Hold on you saying Cassie is lying?

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Bill Cosby tried the same shit with NbC...and boom he got locked up..brah
All I can say is ABC, NBC and CBS are major old school money. Sports, commercials money and all that

BET owned by Viacom now, jew money but not on the same levels as far as viewers and commercials money.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Diddy probably settled for less than what she asked for. I’m sure she’s well aware of the level of goons he has . He’s on some Mobb boss level of ruining lives. If that shit went to trial houses would have mysteriously burned down and accidents of family members would happen. I’d guess she got 15 million. Half of what she asked for. She’d end up losing more in court because Diddys paper is so long he’d drag that shit out for years. She can’t afford lawyers like him.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All I can say is ABC, NBC and CBS are major old school money. Sports, commercials money and all that

BET owned by Viacom now, jew money but not on the same levels as far as viewers and commercials money.

Jew jews ain't nuttin but KIKES..brah

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Hold on you saying Cassie is lying?
I'm saying she wanted $$$
look puff has a long history of violence and if she telling the whole truth - imo puff would have had her killed a while ago

and sending a car bomb for Cudi as a lesson is wild -

this lawsuit got me re-examining biggie songs for real

...Don't they know my nigga Gutter fuckin kidnip kids? (uhh)
Fuck 'em in the ass, throw 'em over the bridge (ooh)..

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
And the biggest thing revealed is kid Cudi is an idiot
There's hundreds of women he had access to badder than her

And if he had asked they probably would have had a FO

Instead he try to go behind his back and get his car blown up and career stalled?

Make it make sense

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Thanks didn't know. I'd assume Diageo would settle with him. Maybe they gave him part ownership of DeLeon. I don't know.

I'm not surprised that they don't market to "our" community tho, that's first hand knowledge.
Puff single handedly 20x their north american ciroc profits - out performed all their other brands
consistently
they gave him profit participation but not equity

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Out of all this, if a prosecutor don't go after this, then don't know what to say about justice.

Rules for thee, not for me.

Just wild...
man - puff beat a coach with a kettle bell
in front of a football team and staff
and smooth walked w/o even an arrest

even if the cops were called and collected evidence back when it happened - imo unlikely -

that evidence is lost now

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Puff single handedly 20x their north american ciroc profits - out performed all their other brands
consistently
they gave him profit participation but not equity
What do you mean outperformed other brands?

You know the brands they own? Some of the oldest brands. Staples of bars and many events.

I've watched them blow money on dumb chit like sponsoring cars at Indy and other stupid events but wouldn't spend in the black community as in events or advertising.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
What do you mean outperformed other brands?

You know the brands they own? Some of the oldest brands. Staples of bars and many events.

I've watched them blow money on dumb chit like sponsoring cars at Indy and other stupid events but wouldn't spend in the black community as in events or advertising.
yes I know -
but Ciroc at its best was Diageo hottest seller in north america

this article was written a few years before peak Ciroc

Go Diddy, the daddy of Ciroc's branding

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
man - puff beat a coach with a kettle bell
in front of a football team and staff
and smooth walked w/o even an arrest

even if the cops were called and collected evidence back when it happened - imo unlikely -

that evidence is lost now
Remember he shot a broad in a club than made a dude take the fall who than became a jew or something

Looking at you shine incident

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
yes I know -
but Ciroc at its best was Diageo hottest seller in north america

this article was written a few years before peak Ciroc

Go Diddy, the daddy of Ciroc's branding

It only speaks about them taking a beating from Grey Goose. I know about that. I did design work for Ciroc when he came on. They have 200+ brands.

That article only speaks to Vodka.

Look at their catalog of liquor and beer

Smirnoff was getting their ass kicked by Grey Goose cause it was what all would talk about back in them times. Introduce Ciroc

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Diddy probably settled for less than what she asked for. I’m sure she’s well aware of the level of goons he has . He’s on some Mobb boss level of ruining lives. If that shit went to trial houses would have mysteriously burned down and accidents of family members would happen. I’d guess she got 15 million. Half of what she asked for. She’d end up losing more in court because Diddys paper is so long he’d drag that shit out for years. She can’t afford lawyers like him.
He's thenson of a mobster he knows how to move he grew up in that shit.

b_visionary

Seeing booty, imagining shit.
BGOL Patreon Investor
So much smoke around this weirdo Puffy for 30 years. He would have been finished if this went to trial.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
So just so we are all understanding

two things can be true at the same time

She is a money hungry chick that wanted to get broke off and she got broke off -

Puff didn't even remotely try to fight that he is a fucking FREAK and a asshole
That's basically it. Both of them full of shit. Only dfference is one will get sympathy and the other villainized. Not that I have a problem with Puff gettin that work in the eyes of the public cause you should have never put yourself in that situation in the first place.

sojZWc.jpg

Dirty Hubcaps

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Nice shakedown, looks bad on Cassie imo. Obviously it doesn't look good for puff but what did he really lose? He has enough cash.

who has more to lose with their public image being tarnished, Cassie or Puff?

if you really think Cassie comes away from this situation losing more than Puff did then maybe i can interest you in a slightly used bridge i have for sale in Brooklyn. inbox for further details.