nah cassie was like 10 plus year public relationship
the only one maybe yung miami but thats it

YungMiamiBlackBikini2.jpg

YungMiami2023MTVVMAs3.jpg

YungMiami2023MTVVMAs2.jpg

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All these are older women who have regrets for their own sexual actions later in life because they all used up and tossed aside and now looking for the bag. Mike Tyson shit happened in their era, and they never did shit!! Every damn scorn bitch is looking for cake now.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
The industry is best suited if your low key like jimmy iovine or guys like the owners of Ruff Ryders .when your addicted to the media and brand tied to marketing yourself like diddy,suge etc its intoxicating

nm09

Rising Star
Registered
Finally the niccas with some back bone is stepping up

to me it seems diddy situation,if other folks were involve in Cassie situation, then if taken to court, folks will get subpoena and other shenanigans will get exposed and the further the dragging in the courts the more money,the more bad publicity and that hurts potential or current business. Also folks subpoena dont want to be embarrassed and may even go at Diddy....

i think the mayor of NY will fight his case, i could be wrong.

Luke situation is that he is from that stripper,dance scene raunchy world already and not have to worry about mainstream high profile situations or attached to corporate branding as he has been an "outsider" as oppose to mainstream actor jamie foxx etc.. if any of those high profile folks take it to court and win, they should hire publicist to highlight their victory as oftentimes the media will downplay it ...

black youtubers also should equally highlight those that won their cases or if cases are dropped by the plaintiff since many of those "urban" youtubers are "eating" of all these accusations thats been going on also

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Puffy had to know this day was coming. There was rumors upon rumors in the 90s about him and the early 2000s. A lot of hush money, but now the floodgates are flying open.

Nah he didn't

He didn't even think Cassie would file and make it public.

He had the option of paying her and having a NDA without us ever knowing. He got caught up in how much power and control he thought he had.

I wonder when he mentioned Cassie during his BET Award was that a scare tactic or what prompted her to go after him. That was some sick shit. She's married now with kids and you try to cause problems in her relationship and exert your control.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Nah he didn't

He didn't even think Cassie would file and make it public.

He had the option of paying her and having a NDA without us ever knowing. He got caught up in how much power and control he thought he had.

I wonder when he mentioned Cassie during his BET Award was that a scare tactic or what prompted her to go after him. That was some sick shit. She's married now with kids and you try to cause problems in her relationship and exert your control.
Regardless, he settled with Cassie quick because Cassie had the evidence but I heard rumors ever since the biggie days about puffy so let’s see what happens.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
to me it seems diddy situation,if other folks were involve in Cassie situation, then if taken to court, folks will get subpoena and other shenanigans will get exposed and the further the dragging in the courts the more money,the more bad publicity and that hurts potential or current business. Also folks subpoena dont want to be embarrassed and may even go at Diddy....

i think the mayor of NY will fight his case, i could be wrong.

Luke situation is that he is from that stripper,dance scene raunchy world already and not have to worry about mainstream high profile situations or attached to corporate branding as he has been an "outsider" as oppose to mainstream actor jamie foxx etc.. if any of those high profile folks take it to court and win, they should hire publicist to highlight their victory as oftentimes the media will downplay it ...

black youtubers also should equally highlight those that won their cases or if cases are dropped by the plaintiff since many of those "urban" youtubers are "eating" of all these accusations thats been going on also
They are already distancing themselves from the paper work that was filed already :dunno:

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Last edited: