Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Cuomo one was just filed a few days ago. Trump? That faggot has multiple cases
Isn’t it the same chick that got him fired as governor that’s now filing a civil suit

And trump is also politics.

I remember Dupree Kelly from lords of the underground ran for mayor in New Jersey against the Italians And they tried to put an underage girl case on him. But they messed up and had the wrong members name on the claim. Told that story on drink champs.

Last edited:

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Luke better shut the fuck up.
Yeah the environment now is ready for nitpicking actions and words. The Gloria thing is from an old clip that got viral again.

I get why he's responding, but as I stated the environment just not good for this right now.

Now it's being stated Cassie has gone back to new England, Connecticut and allegedly has 24/7 security monitoring her place.

Cassie s parents also push for fed charges in state of California for years of abuse inflicted upon their daughter. There is also talk of putting Cassie and her family in witness protection program in coming weeks after federal charges are filed.

Her husband also allegedly reported to feds he's been getting death threats along with his family after the settlement. It's also alleged Cassie has put a will in place just in case for her family to be taken care of.

The video above has other details she left out and what Kim Porter allegedly had video of Diddy and something concerning Biggie. This last parts who knows. Just posting.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
404390285_7262632663768170_6172645163092064374_n.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@playahaitian @DC_Dude @ViCiouS @keone

This might need its own thread

Needs it's own thread AND I agree it should be reopened

I'm tired of people being loud on social media and podcasts

Say it on the record in peoples court (I'm being facetious) if you loved these people like you say you do.

And please don't wait 20 years later to do it

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Needs it's own thread AND I agree it should be reopened

I'm tired of people being loud on social media and podcasts

Say it on the record in peoples court (I'm being facetious) if you loved these people like you say you do.

And please don't wait 20 years later to do it
u want them t o risk the lives tho kim and her best friend are dead
gene deal with shit thats why he living he gone kill u

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All of puffy chickens are coming home to roost..he couldn’t pay off everybody forever

^^^^

That's my thing I don't get about dudes still NOT understanding why victims wait YEARS to come forward...

If all these OTHER people with more power and money are afraid...

How the hell you expect a rape victim to come forward?

We got industry people on HERE still afraid to share 25 year old stories.

so how the hell do they think an ACTUAL victim feels?