Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^

That's my thing I don't get about dudes still NOT understanding why victims wait YEARS to come forward...

If all these OTHER people with more power and money are afraid...

How the hell you expect a rape victim to come forward?

We got industry people on HERE still afraid to share 25 year old stories.

so how the hell do they think an ACTUAL victim feels?
The biz was hijacked for a good 20 years by these cats and they ALL reek (some more than others). Fact is, some of

what they did is so horrible people had to stay quiet bc it wouldn't have been a fair fight. These guys have a PR engine

behind them, how do you confront that.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Reminds me of a scene from Cocaine Cowboys.

Dude said he had so much money he'd take his ugly friend to the strip club and just offer money to buy him some pussy.

Said the girls would say no amount, then he'd just keep upping it until they couldn't say no.

Everybody has a price.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Well, he also says, "Dumb Bitch" in the beginning of the song too so..... :dunno:
I asked him about that years ago in Miami at Club Strawberry's. He told me he did say that, but it was a mistake. He said he was trying to say, "Come get it.", but he messed up. Teddy thought it was so funny, he decided to leave it in there. He also said they didn't know it would become a single at the time.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The biz was hijacked for a good 20 years by these cats and they ALL reek (some more than others). Fact is, some of

what they did is so horrible people had to stay quiet bc it wouldn't have been a fair fight. These guys have a PR engine

behind them, how do you confront that.

I agree so just like they had to stay quiet, so did most of the ACTUAL victims.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seems like a lot is being aimed at blacks. If it is true then Diddy is wrong. Steve Harvey and Denzel Washington are two of the blacks still standing. But who will be the black male in the public eye next?

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Seems like a lot is being aimed at blacks. If it is true then Diddy is wrong. Steve Harvey and Denzel Washington are two of the blacks still standing. But who will be the black male in the public eye next?
Steve Harvey did some shady shit too, but not to the level as puffy. The cleanest one out of your little group is Denzel Washington.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AK the only industry speaking on it, well besides 50
I ain’t talking about them. They doing the broads work. I’m talking about niccas standing up to this shit.
Nicca Luke said I double dare you to take me to court :lol: I ain’t got nothing but lint and bubble gum for ya

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
This still going, damn

Did Puffy move yet?
Rumors been flying about puffy since the 90s. Everything is coming back on him because he didn’t pay off the right person(s). I am going to keep it real. I said there’s a little shakedown going on here but puffy is guilty of a lot of shit, so it is what it is.

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rumors been flying about puffy since the 90s. Everything is coming back on him because he didn’t pay off the right person(s). I am going to keep it real. I said there’s a little shakedown going on here but puffy is guilty of a lot of shit, so it is what it is.

Exactly.

I usually try to stick with guilty till proven innocent but stories been floating around about this dude for DECADES. Not for nothing, the 50 Cent video someone pulled up from 2010! - actually backed up one of Cassies accusations. Puffy harmed that chick.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
peoples favorite mc about to get it
u know ''jhova'' once we start talking about his past its over
but he smarter than diddy
Well let's hope so and if anyone has dirt to reveal it would be Dame, but he claims to hate Chatty Pattys lol.
22073696-7778185-image-m-38_1576071166564.jpg

GettyImages-543494742.jpeg

Aaron hall , probably shouldn't have made that song don't be affriad

Diddy and Aaron Hall Touching Women Against There Will Is True. I Seen Diddy Go In Rooms With Men.​

See above!!

Let's not hope they go after another black billionaire. Kanye and Diddy got the target.

You know how Twitter loves to bring up old stuff.

HUNTSVEGAZ

Hip-Hop father
Registered
Diddy has officially ushered in (pun intended )the year of the cuck.

Watch that shit get cracking mainstream

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Well let's hope so and if anyone has dirt to reveal it would be Dame, but he claims to hate Chatty Pattys lol.

Diddy and Aaron Hall Touching Women Against There Will Is True. I Seen Diddy Go In Rooms With Men.​

See above!!

Let's not hope they go after another black billionaire. Kanye and Diddy got the target.

Foxy can all of this bullshit now by telling the truth that Jay never touched her….. of course, after he slips her a check for 8+ figures.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Foxy can all of this bullshit now by telling the truth that Jay never touched her….. of course, after he slips her a check for 8+ figures.
Yeah, Cassie scenario different as he was in a multi year relationship with her and have people commenting on the toxic relationship before the civil lawsuit came around.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Honestly if they spend the money Diddy give them on charities like this then its probably all for the best.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s weird this movie was about a woman wanting to have a no strings attached relationship with a guy in the music business that was managing French Montana and then dumped him to get married to some guy in the end
"HOLLYWEIRD"

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

See above!!

According to gene deal diddy does that to all his women. So I guess we should be expecting yung Miami to put in a claim soon

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

image1_temp-205.jpg