Celtics coach Ime Udoka suspended for the entire 2022-2023 season for his role in a consensual relationship w/ female staff member

Uncle John

Rising Star
Registered
That’s a bad bitch in the sig

:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

I4ZeOo.jpg

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
Y’all so worried about what your SO does. You can’t control people, you’re not her slave master . If she’s going to fuck other niggas it’s going to happen . It’s like trying to stop the rain. It’s going to rain. You can’t do shit about it. You can keep trying to move to avoid rainy days but one day it’s going to rain somewhere on you.
All I can control is what I do. Not worrying abut what someone else is doing

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y’all so worried about what your SO does. You can’t control people, you’re not her slave master . If she’s going to fuck other niggas it’s going to happen . It’s like trying to stop the rain. It’s going to rain. You can’t do shit about it. You can keep trying to move to avoid rainy days but one day it’s going to rain somewhere on you.

I run my bitches...and if I catch em...I whip they asses....til blood run...brah...If he fuckin he Betta be payin...brah

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This isn't a black men's issue, it's a man's issue, and some men will lose their job over puss and some won't. thats just how it is. I mean look at bill Clinton, he almost lost his spot as PRESIDENT over some sloppy toppy.
Les Moonves and Matt Lauer are perfect examples. I believe a part of the reason Bill Gates stepped down from the Microsoft board was due to him having a consensual relationship with a suboranate

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We’re in hotels together all the time. Women are … :smh: We go to each other’s rooms to brush up on shit, walk each other to their rooms, wait in the lobby to share Ubers, theres a lot going down out here. So many women show me their nudes in their phones. Soooooo many! Married-women-cheat-easier, faster and nastier. I straight up had a “But why won’t you let him put it in there to see if it even hurts?” Do you think I could have gave that married woman away on a business trip the zod????? I didn’t, but why have the conversation? If you’re all rich and famous AND travel together it’s a fucking WRAP!!!!!! Everybody has everybody’s phone number and emails. We text all the time, day and night. “Did you see the travel packet? Hate that hotel!!!” I just thumbs up it because the bitch is married. The stories I could tell man. I do-not-trust women anymore. I’ve seen too much. I’ll say 7 out of 10 cheat, and if she does the traveling it’s 97%! A private plane full of millionaires of both sexes????
I knew this food truck guy who also drove a limo in the city and he would tell about a female Sprint executive that he would pickup from her home and do all the i miss you with the husband and kids and drive a half hour later and pickup her side dude.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
This dude is Deshaun Watson level stupid. Fucking someones wife on the job is beyond dumb.
I'm a firm believer in not shitting where I live or where I work.

(Though I have infringed on both)

But I digress

If I was working in the "mail room" at the Celtics and fucking a SeniorVP chick, I'd be like hell yeah. But this dude is all up in the media face, damn near respresenting the team lol.

And then for all my BGOL Wife Fantasy years, Nia Long? She's been many a man's wish for decades...

He had the "prize" and dropped it for a CAC...

I don't care @killagram, I could of grown old with Nia and still had my side pieces. Lol

I just wouldn't of been sloppy wid it

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
have they said what's going to happen to the bitches he fucked?
NOTHING!!! The owner and Brad Stevens said nothing will happen to the chick in this goofy press conference.

They shouldn't have done this press conference and just give limited information.

They need to name that bitch so people stop speculating and throwing other women under the bus and then fire/suspend that bitch too!!!

Like I said before, this all should have been handled in house!!!

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
NOTHING!!! The owner and Brad Stevens said nothing will happen to the chick in this goofy press conference.

They shouldn't have done this press conference and just give limited information.

They need to name that bitch so people stop speculating and throwing other women under the bus and then fire/suspend that bitch too!!!

That's because she is in a position to sue. You cant have a high ranking employee fucking someone under them.

I know cats here love to blame women but the dude put the company in a bad situation, for all we know dude could have used his position to get the pussy and now it's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Say it again fam-

It wasn't that he smashed a colleague or member of the staff- it was WHO he smashed. (white woman... and one married to one of the executives)
I don’t think it has anything to do with the complexion of the woman. He would have got the same treatment regardless. The issue is he had inappropriate sexual relationship and or made inappropriate comments within his work environment. In today’s world that’s a no no, regardless of consent….

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
How they go from consensual relationship to unwanted advances, this is what Shannon was saying yesterday, it's all good until things go bad then it's he sexually harassed me

Skip said he used to fuck chicks he worked with too when he was younger..lmaoo

This is why you shouldn't do it

I learned the hard way when I was young. Things are cool, until she decides they aren't.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's because she is in a position to sue. You cant have a high ranking employee fucking someone under them.

I know cats here love to blame women but the dude put the company in a bad situation, for all we know dude could have used his position to get the pussy and now it's a lawsuit waiting to happen.
No one is blaming the woman here. You sound Malika Andrews just now trying to say SAS was going after the woman when he wasn't!

Just don't have a fuckin' press conference that creates more questions that answers. All they did was shit on Udoka.

That bitch you want to protect so damn much was in on the fucking too!! You one of those niggas that always make women the victim :smh:

Some people acting like Udoka rapped this bitch. He just got the wrong pussy at the wrong time and the Celtics are handling this like he Udoka murdered some chick.

FOH....

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
No one is blaming the woman here. You sound Malika Andrews just now trying to say SAS was going after the woman when he wasn't!

Just don't have a fuckin' press conference that creates more questions that answers. All they did was shit on Udoka.

That bitch you want to protect so damn much was in on the fucking too!! You one of those niggas that always make women the victim :smh:

Some people acting like Udoka rapped this bitch. He just got the wrong pussy at the wrong time and the Celtics are handling this like he Udoka murdered some chick.

FOH....
Udoka should get shit on. All the instagram hoes who go to NBA games and dude chooses to shit where he eats. This is on him.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Udoka should get shit on. All the instagram hoes who go to NBA games and dude chooses to shit where he eats. This is on him.
I agree, but it takes TWO to tango.

Also, handle this shit in house. Have people sign NDAs and move on!!!

How many cac coaches have been able to do that?!!!

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I agree, but it takes TWO to tango.

Also, handle this shit in house. Have people sign NDAs and move on!!!

How many cac coaches have been able to do that?!!!
Which white coach got caught cheating on his wife with a coworker and got to keep their job?

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
How they go from consensual relationship to unwanted advances, this is what Shannon was saying yesterday, it's all good until things go bad then it's he sexually harassed me

Skip said he used to fuck chicks he worked with too when he was younger..lmaoo

Wayne got skip repping blood gang

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

I didn't hear the conference but when this first came out I thought they said the coach and female would be suspended.

The other thing no one is bringing up is we forgetting there's TWO women.

So they could be talking about the woman who was getting harassed.

I still don't feel like it was the white chick Kathleen who was getting harassed. If it was, she wouldn't of removed all her social media. She would of been crying victim. She isn't.

I'm still looking for who it could be cause she couldn't of been some receptionist or something. Think they would of gave her some money under the table and told her go work somewhere else, here sign this NDA.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
I'm a firm believer in not shitting where I live or where I work.

(Though I have infringed on both)

But I digress

If I was working in the "mail room" at the Celtics and fucking a SeniorVP chick, I'd be like hell yeah. But this dude is all up in the media face, damn near respresenting the team lol.

And then for all my BGOL Wife Fantasy years, Nia Long? She's been many a man's wish for decades...

He had the "prize" and dropped it for a CAC...

I don't care @killagram, I could of grown old with Nia and still had my side pieces. Lol

I just wouldn't of been sloppy wid it

Nia Long is bad in real life

I sat next to Her, ime, and David Robinson on flight to San Antonio. She bad bad but she was rude as fuxk to the flight attendants

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's the part I wanted to know. If it's just team policies they both broke it and should both be subjected to punishment.