Celtics coach Ime Udoka suspended for the entire 2022-2023 season for his role in a consensual relationship w/ female staff member

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Suspending/firing him over this is just silly :smh:

They could've handled this in house. That's what happens when men and women work together.
Too many bitches in sports. You employ that much pussy at some point it's gonna get fucked. Some of the realist shit I ever wrote bruh. :yes:

1Dm0Td.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

How you fuck up the bag homie? As many bitches there are in the world and you want to fuck bitches where you make your money. Doesn't make any sense.

Lmaoooo looking at that pic..prepare for the media to find mad pics of him looking angry, evil, etc to demonize his character..they bout to find out in 3rd grade he took an extra milk during lunch which means he’s a thief.. turn on the black guy media roll call in 3, 2, 1…

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Mixd said:
But this is a black man in Boston of all places and fucking a SeniorVP of the team is why they handled that in favor of the VP.

Say it again fam-

It wasn't that he smashed a colleague or member of the staff- it was WHO he smashed. (white woman... and one married to one of the executives)

Last edited:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That sounds like some scorned shit. He made his own bed though. Don't shit where you eat....especially if you have a high profile girlfriend. Women live to fuck up situations like that.
Unless it’s rape then it’s on the man. So u mean to say More like men live to fuck up their own situation…

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
That sounds like some scorned shit. He made his own bed though. Don't shit where you eat....especially if you have a high profile girlfriend. Women live to fuck up situations like that.
Yeah, the Lipstick on the Collar era is over.
Women put you on blast nowadays with the quickness.

A few years back I had a manager that had "rental properties" that he never collected rent on. All his side bitches were living in them. And the ones that weren't he just paid their rent out right.

One Wednesday morning, right at 9:15, in the middle of our staff meeting, one of his ex bitches walked into the conference room mad as shit. Talking about she need her rent paid. The kicker is his daughter was on staff, and this dizzy bitch was acting an ass letting all of the business out. Granted; it was the worst kept secret, but doing that in front of his kid was unnecessary.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I'm not saying it was this sister also but saw on Twitter this was the only other chick who worked there as a scout for the team.

Ashley Battle, 40

And her with Feaster

I'm gonna reply to myself and revisit this chick since we still don't know who the second chick is. And if she's the third female staffer, why is no one bringing her up?

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
This was anorher one that worked there so maybe not Ashley Battle, because she was a scout and not married.

EDIT: can't be her cause she just joined the Celtics in August 2022, but still leaving it for speculation

Last edited:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It amazes how some cats really, REALLY don't get this concept. I don't care how a woman looks. At some point, you're going to want something else, even if just for a little while. If niggas can get tired of fucking Halle Berry, they can get tired of fucking Nia Long. :dunno:
All women have baggage. Just because they're hot doesn't mean they aren't crazy or damaged.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
QUOTE="the artist, post: 23356163, member: 72156"]
Saying it's a white woman.
Momma told me ehan I was a youngin'. Stay away from them white girls and you better not bring one around here.
[/QUOTE]

My mom told me if I do bring home a white girl she better be fine.

Don't bring no ugly white girls here. That's disrespect

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cause he fucked a white co workers wife so they made this shit public to embarass him and fuck up his relationship with nia basically as close to a public lynching they can get away with.
Stop with the hyperbole. This isn’t a damn lynching.