Celtics coach Ime Udoka suspended for the entire 2022-2023 season for his role in a consensual relationship w/ female staff member

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you fire him he can find a job asap..if you suspend him without pay he is still under contract and can’t find another position.. they suspended him on some we gonna teach him a lesson.. if the chick husband has some sort of power he wants this dude to go through hell.. so he fucking up his money and making sure he dosent get another opportunity at the moment.. this is personal.. that cac know what they doing, this is a power move I’ll show you a lesson by fucking with me
Bruh ain’t gonna be hired for a minute. He might have to coach collegiate ball or WNBA.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This whole thing is a mess.
  • Nia got played.
  • Plane Jane moved her to Boston while smashing Ime at the same time.
  • Ime holding Ls.
  • Celtic org mishandling the report.
  • Adrian Woj reporting basically nothing which lead to many Celtic staff members catching strays.
Shit is good entertainment for me. Fuck everybody involved is how I feel. Everybody. Nia as well. Fuck her too.

By the way, I got tickets to watch the Hornets and Celtics play in a couple weeks for preseason. Fuck both of them teams. I’m still going though.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
80-DA9865-7-EE9-419-A-B283-8-DA5-C01-F7296.jpg

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude been cheating on Nia Long before he joined the Celts.

That was his FIRST year as coach and dude has ZERO self control and just started fucking bitches from the jump!!!!

Shame, cause dude was able to juggle multiple jump offs, Nia Long, and get to the championship. I'm actually impressed.

Dude's coaching career is over though :smh:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you fire him he can find a job asap..if you suspend him without pay he is still under contract and can’t find another position.. they suspended him on some we gonna teach him a lesson.. if the chick husband has some sort of power he wants this dude to go through hell.. so he fucking up his money and making sure he dosent get another opportunity at the moment.. this is personal.. that cac know what they doing, this is a power move I’ll show you a lesson by fucking with me
How would you play it if it were YOU cuckolded by the coach and your wife???

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BOSTON IS A RACIST FUCKING TOWN

I hate Boston as much as the next guy not from that shithole.

That said... you guys are saying Ime is getting fucked over on some racial tip when he violated all kinds of codes.

WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS DO IF YOU WERE THE HUSBAND CHEATED ON AND YOU HAD LEVERAGE??

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
They're forced to do it because of twitter

Someones burner beat Woj and Shams by a couple of hours reporting it

With their platforms and also their reputations and salary, they're forced to do it....plus it came from the team, they admitted that yesterday in the press conference.

It was irresponsible from the teams perspective and from Shams, by saying the teams staff instead of organization. That's why Brad Stevens can miss me with being upset about the bullshit on twitter identifying the wrong person when they were the cause of it.

Exactly.
They leaked it

Brad continues to be unqualified

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Latest rumors, saw this on Reddit:

This is the newest gossip making it’s rounds. Private investigator pictures, snitched on by a starting player, sleeping with a finance staffers wife, possible lawsuit etc etc etc …. When they say messy geeezzzzz. It’s human nature to gossip so we shall see what is actually true but sounds really bad. Oh it’s things that popped up on my YouTube and timeline. Check Robert Littal, media takeout and more. Some of this has to be true.

“A private investigator was placed on one of the women Celtics coach Ime Udoka messed with. The woman’s boyfriend hired the PI because he knew she was cheating but didn’t know with who. Coach wasn’t the intended target but during the PI investigation They caught coach and the woman in 4k at the man’s condo The PI has pictures of this happening. The woman’s boyfriend told Celtics he was going to release this to the public so they were forced to get in front of it.

The man may file a lawsuit against the Celtics and coach. The man works in the finance department for the Celtics.

I can’t speak on the other stuff being said about coach and the other girl.”

Like Matt said. This is bad. Where there is smoke there is fire.

Quote is from Gossip of the City on IG.

Simp hoe boyfriend

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Latest rumors, saw this on Reddit:

This is the newest gossip making it’s rounds. Private investigator pictures, snitched on by a starting player, sleeping with a finance staffers wife, possible lawsuit etc etc etc …. When they say messy geeezzzzz. It’s human nature to gossip so we shall see what is actually true but sounds really bad. Oh it’s things that popped up on my YouTube and timeline. Check Robert Littal, media takeout and more. Some of this has to be true.

“A private investigator was placed on one of the women Celtics coach Ime Udoka messed with. The woman’s boyfriend hired the PI because he knew she was cheating but didn’t know with who. Coach wasn’t the intended target but during the PI investigation They caught coach and the woman in 4k at the man’s condo The PI has pictures of this happening. The woman’s boyfriend told Celtics he was going to release this to the public so they were forced to get in front of it.

The man may file a lawsuit against the Celtics and coach. The man works in the finance department for the Celtics.

I can’t speak on the other stuff being said about coach and the other girl.”

Like Matt said. This is bad. Where there is smoke there is fire.

Quote is from Gossip of the City on IG.

I think what happened was the Celtics found out about the affair/one of the affairs in July and gave them a warning and told them to stop, the woman must have stopped but Ime Udoka couldn't and started harassing the woman and that's where the unwanted advances claim is coming from. Everybody keeps talking about the consensual relationship but they reported it was 2 different women so the situation with the other woman is probably what got him suspended

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Foreign intelligence services from Asian countries have all kinds of operational plans targeting athletes/entertainers to influence trade policy in their favor. Discouraging them from endorsing homegrown products (AIDS) or promoting contract manufactured products in their country with sizable deals. Based on my sources, DHS/CIA let the higher up in the NBA know, this is FISA warrant level surveillance.

They have established 'business' relationships with the NBA that they use to exert influence (Enes Kanter). Athletes/influencers have become politically active out of blue with these lucrative contracts attempting to sway elections in that country favor.

miami-lakes-kia-nba-partnership.jpg

I have been writing about this on BGOL, how Magic Johnson may have been setup. He was representing shoes manufactured domestically in the U.S., Charlie Sheen, Easy E, and Tommy Morrison; all came down suspicious with AIDS for related reasons.

charlie.jpeg

With him being in Boston, right up the road from the former headquarters of Converse and being married to somebody in Hollywood, he was a sitting duck. It is funny how Tommy Morrison was doing movies and was in sports, died from AIDS.

440px-Converse_Headquarters_building_2015.jpg

World headquarters building on Boston's Lovejoy Wharf

The NBA/intelligence community stopped a train wreck that was about to happen. This plot was directed at Larry Bird or any other white player thinking about endorsement deals, luckily he wasn't a man whore in the NBA and was difficult to get his batch of bioweapons.

Last edited:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
  • Nia got played.
  • Ime holding Ls.
  • Adrian Woj reporting basically nothing which lead to many Celtic staff members catching strays.
Shit is good entertainment for me. Fuck everybody involved is how I feel. Everybody. Nia as well. Fuck her too.

By the way, I got tickets to watch the Hornets and Celtics play in a couple weeks for preseason. Fuck both of them teams. I’m still going though.
I called it in the NBA thread, I posted a tweet and I wrote I BET HE FUCKED AROUND WITH A STRONG CHINNED BECKY

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
  • Nia got played.
  • Ime holding Ls.

Fuck nia??Nia??? Damn dude:sad:

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been explained before

He is in a supervisory/ executive position so in the end - there really can't be "consent" because she is a subordinate

Dudes are still asleep on this point and you'd think they'd have woke up already - if you're in a higher position than the chick and you're trying to fuck with her or you are fucking with her you open your self up and your organization up to getting sued if your "consensual" relationship ends and shit goes sideways

Many many companies have a policy where even if you are co workers ( on the same level ) they frown on you having a relationship - this ain't the 1990s anymore -
she was married to the Vice President of finance, apparently, he’s the one who snitched

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude been cheating on Nia Long before he joined the Celts.

That was his FIRST year as coach and dude has ZERO self control and just started fucking bitches from the jump!!!!

Shame, cause dude was able to juggle multiple jump offs, Nia Long, and get to the championship. I'm actually impressed.

Dude's coaching career is over though :smh:

2 years away from basketball, then back as an assistant OR off to a small college. Build back his coaching record. He'll get another shot at head coach but it'll be some years...and it'll be Sacramento.

Rick Pitino

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2 years away from basketball, then back as an assistant OR off to a small college. Build back his coaching record. He'll get another shot at head coach but it'll be some years...and it'll be Sacramento.

Rick Pitino
Hopefully he does.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
d01a3ee2567867cc2f1bd2b56d778874d2b89b50

Let's say you attack one of their influencers then you could be targeted with some sort of assassination plot. This is what happened to Eazy-E contracting AIDS. Let's say Shaq with his status turned to be overly critical of one of these people that I won't mention then he could be taken out.

Other countries can come into the United States and assassinate you even as an American citizen if you are in conflict with their agenda..

This is FISA Secret Court level activity, not some two bit NBA internal investigation. They have set up countermeasures to these hostile foreign intelligence activities.

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
she was married to the Vice President of finance, apparently, he’s the one who snitched
This was incorrect
Her last name is the same as a SeniorVP named Lynch but her husband doesn't work for the Celtics. He works for an accounting firm and travels often, hired a private eye to sees what's beens goings ons in his humble abode and was surprised it was the coach. Possibly threatened the team and coach with exposure of his vids and they got rid of the coach.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
This was incorrect
Her last name is the same as a SeniorVP named Lynch but her husband doesn't work for the Celtics. He works for an accounting firm and travels often, hired a private eye to sees what's beens goings ons in his humble abode and was surprised it was the coach. Possibly threatened the team and coach with exposure of his vids and they got rid of the coach.

Celtics need to go on and put everything out so all this speculation can be put to rest, I guarantee 80% of the stuff that's out isn't even true just people trying to put two and two together

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Out of the news cycle in 10 days.

We put everything out of sight and out of mind.

Kids shot in schools, 4th of July parades, churches.

Jackson and Flint water.

Puerto Rico no power.

This will blow over. Preseason starts soon. The game will take center focus and Ime won't be spoken of much unless Celtics have a national game.