Celtics coach Ime Udoka suspended for the entire 2022-2023 season for his role in a consensual relationship w/ female staff member

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She still ain't worth my career and contract.

She worth an NDA and $50, and she better gatdamn "make me breakfast"!
I bet that cac still with that hoe, them cacs be standing behind their cheating bitches.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I bet that cac still with that hoe, them cacs be standing behind their cheating bitches.
I don't have Tiktok but wish I knew when she posted that last video of her doing the taco challenge, because she wrote in the caption, that they, implying her busband, were still doing great. Think she posted it possibly Wednesday the nite this all blew up. Not sure

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shaquille O'Neal Excused Himself From Commenting On Ime Udoka's Situation
Shaq is a respected analyst now, someone whose opinion people want to hear on everything related to the NBA. And having lived the high life thanks to his elite status, the Big Diesel does have a lot of perspective on matters like these. However, speaking on The Big Podcast with Shaq, O'Neal revealed that he won't speak on Udoka's matter, having himself done similar things during his life.

“I am going to step down from this conversation. I was a serial cheater. It would be crazy and blasphemous for me to get up here and say, ‘Boom, boom, bam.’ I can’t do that. I know these guys personally. I know they’re going through a lot because I went through a lot.
“I just wish that certain parties weren’t involved. I’ve known Nia Long for a long time and I like her… They’re going through a lot of family stuff. I’m never the guy that’s gonna get up here because of my platform and fake it. I did it. I was the best at it and not proud of it at all. I lost my family doing it. I lost valuable, important years of my children from doing it. … I’m not that guy. I’m real with the situation.”

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shaq is a respected analyst now, someone whose opinion people want to hear on everything related to the NBA. And having lived the high life thanks to his elite status, the Big Diesel does have a lot of perspective on matters like these. However, speaking on The Big Podcast with Shaq, O'Neal revealed that he won't speak on Udoka's matter, having himself done similar things during his life.
Good for him, besides enough dirt has been kicked on Ime no need to add on we all know he was wrong and ridiculously stupid.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
okay, I've been out of the loop
quick breakdown please :
which company policy did he violate? wasn't he fucking one or multiple bitches? and if it is consensual, why would anyone not named Nia Long care?

This is it...

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shaq was putting hoes up in condos in Miami

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Yea if you gon fuck wit a Snow Bunny in any situation get a bad one...

It ain't even about the bitch this time, it's the sentiment...

Fuck these homely ironing board built Becky's... if you gonna get a white chic make sure that bitch BAD AS FUCK... so bad that when she come to the cookout fam gonna be like "I understand..."

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shaq was putting hoes up in condos in Miami

I had gone out with several high-profile athletes and even a few mega-movie stars. He wasn’t the biggest, name-wise, but he was the biggest in size. Shaq’s presence was more overwhelming than that of any man I had ever met. Shaq stands over seven feet tall, weighs more than three hundred pounds, and wears a size twenty-six shoe.

When he greeted me at the door with a hug, I felt like a little girl as my cheeks pressed against his stomach. My face was lost in his huge hands as he held it to kiss my mouth. Shaq immediately began to look around my condo, checking for what I had and what I needed to have. My place was still very new.

The walls were stark white with only a small white leather sofa and black wrought-iron coffee and end tables. There was a twenty-five-inch television that I had gotten from a friend and no dining-room set. I had no pots and pans, only disposable plates and utensils. My bedroom had a secondhand, full-size bed and the sheets that came with it. My son’s room was empty. The bathroom shower curtains were purchased at the local dollar store and were made of extremely thin plastic, which failed to protect the floor from spraying water.

Although I had been living in my place for a while, it was all but barren. I spent so much time with other people, like Ja Rule and Ray J, I rarely came home, except to pack a new bag of clothes and maybe pay the bills every couple of months. My apartment was so empty that Shaq reached into his pocket and gave me a couple of hundred dollars in cash.

The next day, he arranged for ten thousand dollars to be deposited into my bank account. Shaq was very up-front about the way the relationship would be. “I won’t be able to come see you a lot, so I’ll just write you checks to keep you happy,” he said. He was charmingly self-effacing about his sexual prowess and wanted to reduce my expectations. He essentially told me not to let his size fool me. I laughed, thinking it was a joke. “No, I’m serious,” he said. “You may like it, or you may not. Either way, you’ll be well taken care of.” I found sex with him satisfying. Although one might have “bigger” expectations, for a man who stands over seven feet tall and who weighs more than three hundred pounds, compared to other men, he was nothing to complain about. Shaq, or “Big,” as he is affectionately called, is reputed to be extremely arrogant and conceited, yet also extremely honest. But I saw him as a man who knew exactly what he wanted and how to get it and made no bones about saying what it was. By giving me money that first night, he was mister big saying, “I own you now.” We had our first sexual encounter that same night. It was my way of thanking him since I’d always equated money with sex.

Even though Shaq and I had sex that night, it seemed to be the furthest thing from his mind during the remainder of our relationship. Over the next four months or so, Shaq and I would be intimate maybe two or three times. My most prominent memory about our sex life is of the weight of his body and the enormous amounts of sweat that would soak my body, even through my mattress. On one occasion, I had to turn my mattress over to have a dry place to sleep once he left. Shaq is known to be a very generous man who loves to take care of the people around him, especially the women in his life, as long as they live by his rules.

He changed my life at a time when I was so busy living other people’s fantasies that I hadn’t paid much attention to my own. He paid for all the things I had been neglecting, and with the money he gave me throughout our short-lived relationship, I was able to purchase my son’s first bedroom set and furniture for every room in the house. He did, however, have a few specific requests—like a big-screen television and a larger couch for him to sit on. He said that everything in my place had to be big because he was and that he wanted to be comfortable when he came over. He was very protective. He didn’t want me to have to do anything—not cook or clean. At his request, I hired someone to clean my house for me. He said that no woman of his should have to work—all of her attention should be focused on him. He also demanded that I not go out at all or speak to anyone, especially not about him.

Most women would have been more than happy to accept his rules with no problem and no questions asked. Not me. I was so accustomed to the spotlight and living life my way, I refused to do what he asked of me. Naturally, it strained our relationship. After a few months of trying to work it out, things came to a head. There was no shouting or high drama. We went back and forth in short, clipped messages on our two-way pagers as I sat at the first table read for A Man Apart. My mind was barely on the scene we were reading because I was busy keying away in an effort to salvage what was left of this relationship. My attempts were futile because just like that, it was over between Big and me.

AVvXsEhvB8EZOWJAiRn7u5FCFliyDW4YqBzFJpJblQUNYZU7oISpsDyvnvyiNa2IF_z-1-A54ZmQl5wcsImoqZw4EMU-q_A7FYOj_oH62VbPVCwNto0hddb8QBpv6vO1OmpzRMD64EvHasIoxEnTrq3I5vyKBIsUSi0DppC-rTHIrnMbLXX6rsiPrVkYIShZ=s16000

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I had gone out with several high-profile athletes and even a few mega-movie stars. He wasn’t the biggest, name-wise, but he was the biggest in size. Shaq’s presence was more overwhelming than that of any man I had ever met. Shaq stands over seven feet tall, weighs more than three hundred pounds, and wears a size twenty-six shoe.

When he greeted me at the door with a hug, I felt like a little girl as my cheeks pressed against his stomach. My face was lost in his huge hands as he held it to kiss my mouth. Shaq immediately began to look around my condo, checking for what I had and what I needed to have. My place was still very new.

The walls were stark white with only a small white leather sofa and black wrought-iron coffee and end tables. There was a twenty-five-inch television that I had gotten from a friend and no dining-room set. I had no pots and pans, only disposable plates and utensils. My bedroom had a secondhand, full-size bed and the sheets that came with it. My son’s room was empty. The bathroom shower curtains were purchased at the local dollar store and were made of extremely thin plastic, which failed to protect the floor from spraying water.

Although I had been living in my place for a while, it was all but barren. I spent so much time with other people, like Ja Rule and Ray J, I rarely came home, except to pack a new bag of clothes and maybe pay the bills every couple of months. My apartment was so empty that Shaq reached into his pocket and gave me a couple of hundred dollars in cash.

The next day, he arranged for ten thousand dollars to be deposited into my bank account. Shaq was very up-front about the way the relationship would be. “I won’t be able to come see you a lot, so I’ll just write you checks to keep you happy,” he said. He was charmingly self-effacing about his sexual prowess and wanted to reduce my expectations. He essentially told me not to let his size fool me. I laughed, thinking it was a joke. “No, I’m serious,” he said. “You may like it, or you may not. Either way, you’ll be well taken care of.” I found sex with him satisfying. Although one might have “bigger” expectations, for a man who stands over seven feet tall and who weighs more than three hundred pounds, compared to other men, he was nothing to complain about. Shaq, or “Big,” as he is affectionately called, is reputed to be extremely arrogant and conceited, yet also extremely honest. But I saw him as a man who knew exactly what he wanted and how to get it and made no bones about saying what it was. By giving me money that first night, he was mister big saying, “I own you now.” We had our first sexual encounter that same night. It was my way of thanking him since I’d always equated money with sex.

Even though Shaq and I had sex that night, it seemed to be the furthest thing from his mind during the remainder of our relationship. Over the next four months or so, Shaq and I would be intimate maybe two or three times. My most prominent memory about our sex life is of the weight of his body and the enormous amounts of sweat that would soak my body, even through my mattress. On one occasion, I had to turn my mattress over to have a dry place to sleep once he left. Shaq is known to be a very generous man who loves to take care of the people around him, especially the women in his life, as long as they live by his rules.

He changed my life at a time when I was so busy living other people’s fantasies that I hadn’t paid much attention to my own. He paid for all the things I had been neglecting, and with the money he gave me throughout our short-lived relationship, I was able to purchase my son’s first bedroom set and furniture for every room in the house. He did, however, have a few specific requests—like a big-screen television and a larger couch for him to sit on. He said that everything in my place had to be big because he was and that he wanted to be comfortable when he came over. He was very protective. He didn’t want me to have to do anything—not cook or clean. At his request, I hired someone to clean my house for me. He said that no woman of his should have to work—all of her attention should be focused on him. He also demanded that I not go out at all or speak to anyone, especially not about him.

Most women would have been more than happy to accept his rules with no problem and no questions asked. Not me. I was so accustomed to the spotlight and living life my way, I refused to do what he asked of me. Naturally, it strained our relationship. After a few months of trying to work it out, things came to a head. There was no shouting or high drama. We went back and forth in short, clipped messages on our two-way pagers as I sat at the first table read for A Man Apart. My mind was barely on the scene we were reading because I was busy keying away in an effort to salvage what was left of this relationship. My attempts were futile because just like that, it was over between Big and me.

AVvXsEhvB8EZOWJAiRn7u5FCFliyDW4YqBzFJpJblQUNYZU7oISpsDyvnvyiNa2IF_z-1-A54ZmQl5wcsImoqZw4EMU-q_A7FYOj_oH62VbPVCwNto0hddb8QBpv6vO1OmpzRMD64EvHasIoxEnTrq3I5vyKBIsUSi0DppC-rTHIrnMbLXX6rsiPrVkYIShZ=s16000

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Mannnnnnn when I read that first paragraph I thought you was talking about your personal experience with Shaq, then when I started reading the second paragraph I said “HOLD UP” then scrolled down to see what was going on...

Shaq was simping big time, I bet she was bringing other dudes up in there to fuck too..smh.....she fucking Ray J and Ja Rule but living in barely furnished condo..lol

Last edited:

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Mannnnnnn when I read that first paragraph I thought you was talking about your personal experience with Shaq, then when I started reading the second paragraph I said “HOLD UP” then scrolled down to see what was going on...

Shaq was simping big time I bet she was bringimg other dudes up in there to fuck too..smh
He was definitely simping cause all the other dudes she was seeing he was the only one that furnished her apartment them other cats fucked and kept it moving Shaq wanted to stay over and shit, yeah he a simp

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
He was definitely simping cause all the other dudes she was seeing he was the only one that furnished her apartment them other cats fucked and kept it moving Shaq wanted to stay over and shit, yeah he a simp

Lol doing all that fucking and Shaq had to give her $200, I bet she told him the biggest sob story she could think of to get that 10k deposit

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol doing all that fucking and Shaq had to give her $200, I bet she told him the biggest sob story she could think of to get that 10k deposit
I guess that bitch truly loved sucking dick and was apparently doing it for sheer joy, my oh my.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
It ain't even about the bitch this time, it's the sentiment...

Fuck these homely ironing board built Becky's... if you gonna get a white chic make sure that bitch BAD AS FUCK... so bad that when she come to the cookout fam gonna be like "I understand..."

:roflmao:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This was incorrect
Her last name is the same as a SeniorVP named Lynch but her husband doesn't work for the Celtics. He works for an accounting firm and travels often, hired a private eye to sees what's beens goings ons in his humble abode and was surprised it was the coach. Possibly threatened the team and coach with exposure of his vids and they got rid of the coach.

sidebar...

If these internet sleuths had any real drive to be decent human beings?

Why don't they use all that skill to find missing children and scammers and identity thieves child predators and bad cops?

Cause these guys are freaking masters at that sh*t.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Money Shaq had in abundance. Lots of players have time to run game.
I can’t agree that he was a simp.
There is always an exchange, and he traded what was disposable.

She said she was running around with Ray J and Jarule but was living in a condo with only a couch and a 25 inch television, couldn't even buy her kid a bedroom set, Shaq swoops in and starts paying her to be his side chick but his rule was she not go out at all or speak to anybody ..that's 100% simping. Chick went from broke to balling but couldn't keep it up because she liked to party and fuck

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Correction about earlier Senior VP:

Kathleen Nimmo Lynch's husband is Taylor Lynch, not Patrick Lynch, VP of Finance at Boston Celtic. Tylor Lynch is the Consulting Associate at Mercer Consulting, LLC

Patrick has been with the Boston Celtics as Senior Vice President and Controller since October 2021. He worked as Vice President and Controller for three years and 11 months at the Boston Celtics from February 2018 to December 2021.

From 2010 to 2018, Lynch worked as Senior Director of Accounting and Operations for eight years. Lynch has been working for the Boston Celtics for more than a decade.

Taylor's wife, Kathleen, has been the talk of the town after the news of her affair with the head coach of the Boston Celtics, Ime Udoka, flooded the Internet.

228537_2_20140523143932.jpg
Dude look like Greg Brady.. :lol:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ohh shaq had his limits... this part is when it all went downhill for her...

After I unlocked my door and walked into my stuffy condo, my first stop was the downstairs bathroom. Sitting on the toilet to urinate, I felt a burning sensation. I screamed from the pain and leaned in to the wall for support. I had not been having unprotected sex, but I also knew that the effectiveness of condoms and vaginal films, or dental dams, were less than a hundred percent. I would find out days later that the alcohol level in my body was so high that it created the burning sensation. I ignored the pain for the moment as my attention turned to the sheriff ’s notice. I began to make phone calls to try to salvage what was left of my life.

The first person on my list was Shaq. He had been so generous when we were together, and all I needed to keep the condo was two thousand dollars. Stuttering a bit as I explained the situation, via telephone, I then heard Shaq turn me down before I even finished my story. “But my son and I will be out on the street in a week if I don’t pay them their money!” I pleaded. He asked me what happened to all the money I’d made on the movie, and I had to lie—something about having a sick family member or something. I even cried as I begged for help, but to no avail. I was too ashamed to admit I had spent all my money by living beyond my means and by supporting my drug habit.

The next call I made was to Irv Gotti, and to my surprise, he, too, refused me. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. As I went down the list, every man I called said no. After about three or four phone calls, I gave up and brought myself back to the reality of the situation. I had to pack up and move and do so in a hurry. Within a week, I had put most everything in storage and had just enough money to rent a car. For the next nine months, I would be homeless, and sadly, sometimes my son would be living out of my car with me when he wasn’t at the home of the family who’d in large part taken him in as one of their own. It was as if I were a sixteen-year-old runaway again, except this time I was responsible for a three year-old son. Bouncing from pillar to post, I became more of a hustler than ever.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
For years, I was mounting seals right and left. Just recently, I was leaving a hotel room after another successful night, and some Asian guy was standing outside. I looked away and he disappeared. This is when I started slowly putting things together and realized how easily I could have been gotten.

Messing with married women could have been a counter measure to avoid being an easy mark, rather than a single women getting smashed by a different guy every night. A married women is going home to bake cookies and make lunches for the kids, not going to the club.

maxresdefault.jpg

This is why you see women fighting for abortion rights, this could have been a Mandingo type of situtation.

vf5xvKEjwhSuJttR4NmVrOGXyrS.jpg

2015045526c4d8e799f.jpg

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
sidebar...

If these internet sleuths had any real drive to be decent human beings?

Why don't they use all that skill to find missing children and scammers and identity thieves child predators and bad cops?

Cause these guys are freaking masters at that sh*t.
Because misery loves company and ain’t no money In doing those things you mentioned…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Because misery loves company and ain’t no money In doing those things you mentioned…

and the crazy thing?

If they really read what I wrote and solved just 3 cases?

Watch how much positive traction and MONEY they would make

and simultaneously have law enforcement sh*tting bricks.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This dude been cheating on Nia Long before he joined the Celts.

That was his FIRST year as coach and dude has ZERO self control and just started fucking bitches from the jump!!!!

Shame, cause dude was able to juggle multiple jump offs, Nia Long, and get to the championship. I'm actually impressed.

Dude's coaching career is over though :smh:

I thought this too and for all we know, they may have an open relationship..hence the reason no marriage yet

Adroit

Rising Star
Registered
I thought this too and for all we know, they may have an open relationship..hence the reason no marriage yet
She's also 51 years old and 6 years older than him. He may just want younger bitches now. An old Nia Long was a comeup for an assistant coach. But he's/was the HC of one of the most storied franchises of all-time. Given what I just said, he should've been getting better looking side chicks than that.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn it man!

That seems like some revenge flick from the late 80s

Dude trained for years just waiting for this precise moment

To f*ck every white woman associated with Celtics brass.

This man might end up being a hero.

He wasn't doing this for himself

He was truly doing this for the culture

@largebillsonlyplease

This Ime Udoka is the real J from Animal Kingdom

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
She's also 51 years old and 6 years older than him. He may just want younger bitches now. An old Nia Long was a comeup for an assistant coach. But he's/was the HC of one of the most storied franchises of all-time. Given what I just said, he should've been getting better looking side chicks than that.
Why?

I mean let's be forreal - he us a head coach for the Celtics but really what or rather who would really be that impressed with that to be his side piece for free thats under 40 ? Hell even 45?

A chick thats looking for a comeup is the FIRST chick you'd strike off the list since she's looking for the fame or the bag ...

Dude wanted a side chick with exclusivity - he got someone with as much to lose as him - which is exactly why he got what he got - she didn't tell and he isn't telling - its lose lose to let the relationship get out ...

Dude said shaq is a simp- au contraire - shaq just paid to fuck that chick exclusively becuase by NOT locking it down if she's fucking for cash or a come up if you low ball her she's gonna fuck some other dude and get a case of drip dick for you becuase she's taking other strange dicks besides yours ...im pretty sure if it costs you 10k a month to ensure that you don't get the herp or crabs you'd pay it becuase not paying that opens you up for not only a sick dick but also getting exposed for fucking with someone other than who you were supposed to be with...which will.cost more than any 10k ...esp if you got 10k like that

This why dudes get fucked up is thinking cheap or with ego -

if she's fucking for money and you don't make it to where its more costly for her to lose cash vs risk making extra change and you def will suffer from exposure ....making moves to treat that whore like a whore means you can ensure you're gonna get caught lacking...whores only allegiance is to money

So thia dude wanted to fuck outside of his steady relationship FOR FREE and in secret - so he has to take what is available and that def means not fucking a young bad body bitch who will sell.you down the river if it means she can get some.fame off it.

You and I both know a chick under 40 that is fine as fuck ? She is looking for a "forever" dude not for just a fill in - she is looking to be Mrs not just a Miss ...

Last edited:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why?

I mean let's be forreal - he us a head coach for the Celtics but really what or rather who would really be that impressed with that to be his side piece for free thats under 40 ? Hell even 45?

A chick thats looking for a comeup is the FIRST chick you'd strike off the list since she's looking for the fame or the bag ...

Dude wanted a side chick with exclusivity - he got someone with as much to lose as him - which is exactly why he got what he got - she didn't tell and he isn't telling - its lose lose to let the relationship get out ...

Dude said shaq is a simp- au contraire - shaq just paid to fuck that chick exclusively becuase by NOT locking it down if she's fucking for cash or a come up if you low ball her she's gonna fuck some other dude and get a case of drip dick for you becuase she's taking other strange dicks besides yours ...im pretty sure if it costs you 10k a month to ensure that you don't get the herp or crabs you'd pay it becuase not paying that opens you up for not only a sick dick but also getting exposed for fucking with someone other than who you were supposed to be with...which will.cost more than any 10k ...esp if you got 10k like that

This why dudes get fucked up is thinking cheap or with ego -

if she's fucking for money and you don't make it to where its more costly for her to lose cash vs risk making extra change and you def will suffer from exposure ....making moves to treat that whore like a whore means you can ensure you're gonna get caught lacking...whores only allegiance is to money

So thia dude wanted to fuck outside of his steady relationship FOR FREE and in secret - so he has to take what is available and that def means not fucking a young bad body bitch who will sell.you down the river if it means she can get some.fame off it.

You and I both know a chick under 40 that is fine as fuck ? She is looking for a "forever" dude not for just a fill in - she is looking to be Mrs not just a Miss ...

IMO Shaq is a simp, at what point does your fame and celebrity status becomes your currency. If I’m in a SVJ why do I need to give a woman 10k. Just to smash, it’s women out here fucking for free. We do it on a lower scale as well. I think Shaq new superhead head game was on camera. And she charged that ninja 10 stacks!

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
IMO Shaq is a simp, at what point does your fame and celebrity status becomes your currency. If I’m in a SVJ why do I need to give a woman 10k. Just to smash, it’s women out here fucking for free. We do it on a lower scale as well. I think Shaq new superhead head game was on camera. And she charged that ninja 10 stacks!
I'm not even trying to justify his level of simplification. But in comparison to his worth to majority of us broke ass mofo's, we can't easily part with that amount.

What may be $100 a dinner to you, is the same to a Shaq blowing a mere $10k on her.

Newsflash. ALL these chicks you see on IG with even the lowest number of followers are selling pussy and getting flewn out.

One of my friends, regularly coordinates arrangements for many... Many.
Girls charging anywhere from $5k up to $20k and more a nite.

The dudes paying that, some athletes but majority of the others are CEO's or high level corporate dudes. Trust.

So that $10k may seem like a lot to you, to these dudes it's the same as you paying for a dinner with a chick.

Just different levels...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not even trying to justify his level of simplification. But in comparison to his worth to majority of us broke ass mofo's, we can't easily part with that amount.

What may be $100 a dinner to you, is the same to a Shaq blowing a mere $10k on her.

Newsflash. ALL these chicks you see on IG with even the lowest number of followers are selling pussy and getting flewn out.

One of my friends, regularly coordinates arrangements for many... Many.
Girls charging anywhere from $5k up to $20k and more a nite.

The dudes paying that, some athletes but majority of the others are CEO's or high level corporate dudes. Trust.

So that $10k may seem like a lot to you, to these dudes it's the same as you paying for a dinner with a chick.

Just different levels...

I believe what he's saying is that Shaq didn't need to give her money, he's the prize aka the celebrity not her.

Other dude's were just giving her dick and Shaq should've done the same. But Shaq's a simp with lots of money so he bought friends and affection from women because that's all he knew.

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
OK I'm thinking that you're not understanding the dynamic here

Yes he wants to smash and if hes just smash in any old chick he can do that and he could do that but he wants to smash one particular chick on the steady

But he does not want to have that exposed that hes fucking around and if a chick is fucking for money that means you have to pay something to make sure that she's not fucking somebody else why? Becuase that's gonna give you a disease And reveal the fact that you're having an affair AKA you fuckin around

I don't know how you get simping from making sure that the side pussy you fuck it's clean and only you are dipping into it when you have no emotional ties to that person but you want to make sure that the whire won't risk the bag to try to score chump change

If you make a millions A 120 K is nothing to ensure that you keep making with a decision over you keep making your millions and not have your house blown up with a divorce because you bag in some chick

But that's why young dudes and short sighted dudes get caught out there because because you're only thinking Short term not long term

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
I believe what he's saying is that Shaq didn't need to give her money, he's the prize aka the celebrity not her.

Other dude's were just giving her dick and Shaq should've done the same. But Shaq's a simp with lots of money so he bought friends and affection from women because that's all he knew.

again the point isn't that he just wanted to give her a dick he wanted to give her dick on the regular so there's something in it for him to not have that get back to his wife

Thats what the payments are for

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK I'm thinking that you're not understanding the dynamic here

Yes he wants to smash and if hes just smash in any old chick he can do that and he could do that but he wants to smash one particular chick on the steady

But he does not want to have that exposed that hes fucking around and if a chick is fucking for money that means you have to pay something to make sure that she's not fucking somebody else why? Becuase that's gonna give you a disease And reveal the fact that you're having an affair AKA you fuckin around

I don't know how you get simping from making sure that the side pussy you fuck it's clean and only you are dipping into it when you have no emotional ties to that person but you want to make sure that the whire won't risk the bag to try to score chump change

If you make a millions A 120 K is nothing to ensure that you keep making with a decision over you keep making your millions and not have your house blown up with a divorce because you bag in some chick

But that's why young dudes and short sighted dudes get caught out there because because you're only thinking Short term not long term

He was paying a hooker for silence and convenience we know that, but no one else was giving her 10k so Shaq didn't need to either.

And Shaq only smashed a couple of times and she was definitely fucking others.

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
He was paying a hooker for silence and convenience we know that, but no one else was giving her 10k so Shaq didn't need to either.

And Shaq only smashed a couple of times and she was definitely fucking others.
I'm sorry bro but that's just sounds retarded

She's not gonna be silent and convenient just because you're Shaq - other dudes may not be paying for her to be quiet but since Shaq needs for her to be quiet 10k is the price

Let's put it this way put it this way if you had a set of sneakers yes that any other dude in the world Could pay a $100 for those sneakers in order to get them from you but you rent the sneakers out for 50 bucks ...

If a really rich dude comes along and says he wants to rent those sneakers but only from you and he asks for the price to do so and you say ..
.what oh a 100 dollars because that's what anyone else would pay to buy them ??