Celtics coach Ime Udoka suspended for the entire 2022-2023 season for his role in a consensual relationship w/ female staff member

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
The entire thing is dumb.

Ya'll wanna have women on staff... this is whats gonna happen.

No matter how many rules and policies and clauses and sensitivity training you gonna put in place... they will all get broke, cause if a man and a woman decide they wanna fuck its gonna happen no matter what.

When you on a professional team you are away from your family for so long... how can anyone surprised by this???

It is called being a mature adult and keeping your dick in your pants.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I came on BGOL in 2002 when I was 16

37509562-9105877-image-a-7_1609570665127.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So could be her and that other Senior VP wife or maybe one of his daughters, I saw them on FB, they young Becky's, so he could of been giving them the "special training"

As he should

Give them all a real victory cigar

I'm sure Red is somewhere rolling over in his grave...

As Mr. Russell laughs his ass off

RIP Bill

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I'm not saying it was this sister also but saw on Twitter this was the only other chick who worked there as a scout for the team.

Ashley Battle, 40

And her with Feaster

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I see people goin at him talkin bout "You gonna cheat and you with Nia Long?!?!?!?" "Cheating on Nia Long is a L blah blah".

Peep...he been with her since like 2010 (i think).....like the sayin go..."No matter how fine the bish is....there someone out there who is tired of fuckin her".
bruh, she's an annoying bish, beautiful or not.