Curry and Tikka Masala Thread - Indian Women Ongoing Thread (Add On)

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know if they are still open, but in Manhattan not too far away from the World Trade Center there used to be at least 2 Indian restaurants on Church Street that would remain open 24/7. Believe it or not they stayed busy and there would be lines of cab drivers on each side of the street (that was their main customer base during those hours).

The 2 restaurants were small and only had a few seats, but sometimes I wondered if Indian cuisine was the only thing they were selling?

Imagine you're a frequent customer at one of these establishments and because they see you often they develop a good rapport with you. One of the guys working there tells you that they have another dining area that is exclusive to V.I.P customers that is located in the rear of the place.

You go back there and it's a whole different world, with a cabaret setting and they call this section of the restaurant "Maharaja."

As you wait for your order to be brought back to you a young dancer name "Aisha" takes the stage.

Within minutes "Aisha" would have almost total control of the patrons.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mila wanted to get married and have children, but you just weren't ready for that yet. She basically gave you an ultimatum and because you didn't acquiesce to her demands she thought it was best that she leave.

It was a hard pill to swallow, but one you had to accept. However, here we are 2 months later and she sending you videos of her encounters?

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You met Babita at work and although you found her to be attractive you never really tried to pursue her, that was until one morning she was curious as to what song you were listening to on your headphones. That conversation about music led to you finding that you and Babita had a few things in common and your discussions would eventually lead to you meeting outside of the job.

You moved at a pedestrian pace initially because you didn't want to appear as being "thirsty," although that went against your true inclinations.
So, after your third date rather than accept an invitation to "spend the night," (Babita suggested that you could stay over due to the fact that it was very late and your commute would be at least an hour) you decided to go home instead.

Babita said to call her when you got home and you did.

However, she told you that had you stayed over she was going to dance for you and gave you a sample via "face time" before you went to bed.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You started driving for "Uber" back in June to tried to bring in some extra cash, and you usually service New York City and New Jersey. Quite often you would have a client that wanted to travel out to Long Island (especially the Hamptons). It was a good distance from the "city," but you just hoped that the tips would be decent.

One day you picked up this young lady named Marina, who requested to go to the a nearby LIRR station (Long Island Rail Road). It wasn't her original destination, but you didn't mind and proceeded to her new locale. You guess because Marina felt a bit guilty she wanted to give you a larger tip for your kindness, but was short on cash.

So, she had an idea...

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because you frequent certain establishments on a monthly or weekly basis you sort of get to know the people that work there. Overtime you found yourself becoming a regular at "Masala Delights," but sometimes you wonder if you just went there to see "Sarita?"

Sarita was an attractive young lady, but what really stood out about her was that she knew how to flirt. You would usually order the same thing and Sarita took notice of that, so you asked her what did she recommend for you.

She gave you a wicked smile and said: "You need something that is hot and spicy, but will tease your tongue also."
You asked: "What do you suggest then?"

Sarita: "Me."

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dr. Burroughs asked you to clean up a water spill in Examination Room C (you work at CityMd).

However, Ms. Khatri elected to remain in the room since it was a quick clean up, in addition, she had already disrobed and was in hospital attire.

Upon entering the room you greeted Ms. Khatri and told her that you would be done in a few minutes. She smiled and told you to take your time.

You weren't focused on Ms. Khatri at the time while you were cleaning, but she said: "I assume you're not a doctor, but do I look sick to you?"