Didn't ever think I'd be making one of these. R.I.P. Killagram.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Dude being a troll on a thread about someone passing away.
Dude been a fuckin piece of shit since he was in the womb. That's why I blocked him. So disrespectful. I hate him with all my heart and soul. I can't stand his grandmother. She should have never made grits for that muthafucka before school. Let that piece of shit go to school hungry and beg for someone's meat patty. Fuckin being disrespectful in a thread to Honor Killa is low class. :angry: :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Dude been a fuckin piece of shit since he was in the womb. That's why I blocked him. So disrespectful. I hate him with all my heart and soul. I can't stand his grandmother. She should have never made grits for that muthafucka before school. Let that piece of shit go to school hungry and beg for someone's meat patty. Fuckin being disrespectful in a thread to Honor Killa is low class. :angry: :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
There's always some asshole that gotta fuck up something that people are trying to pay their respects to a brotha on BGOL who will be missed on these BGOL streets.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
heartbroken

I was hoping, on everything, that our good brotha Killagram would come back home to us.
Telling us all about some wild shit that happened and making us all laugh our ass off again
and feel like we're watching a tarrantino movie starring Killagram, samuel jackson and 2 thick ass bitches.
I'd reply in the thread something like; LMBAO! you still a wild cat, good to have you back...brah! then I'd leave the thread
knowing everything is right again.

Instead, here we are. I don't envy brotha sammyjax having to make this call either, I know it can't have been easy,
but I'm glad he did as he honors Killa in the light that only a good friend could, and informs us of what we needed to know.

This gets no easier, losing our BGOL brothas and sistas, yet it reminds us how lucky we are to have each others company
for even a small part of each others lives, never mind for over twenty years as we have. Our brotha Killagram was one of our most original, one of a kind characters in our BGOL story. A force we never thought we'd lose so soon and one that is impossible to replace. To me Killa's message was always fuck what anyone says, live your life, be your own boss, fuck these fine ass bitches to within an inch of their lives and take no shit from those motherfucking cacs ...brah!

I'm gonna miss you brotha Killagram, but I promise to do my part in sustaining your BGOL home and keepin your memory alive. Rest in Peace brotha Killa, nah fuck it...wild out and raise hell...brah!

Rest-In-Peace.gif
Very well said TEN. :yes:

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
I talked to my homegirl in Jackson last night. She didn't know killa personally but knew of him. She said she remembered seeing the news all across her timeline on facebook though. But she didn't tell me at the time because she didn't know that I knew him. :smh:

We're losing too many young bros.

Three Dallas musicians I knew died in the past month

Shaun Martin 45 (Snarky Puppy) (stroke)
Quennel Gaskin 44 (cancer)
Daniel Jones 41 (Janet Jackson's Music Director)

And now I'm finding out about Killa

:smh:

This has made me reevaulate my life. I'm definitely making changes, been started, but taking shit way more seriously now.
Daniel was a very close friend of mine

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Some of you want to live in fantasy land and I can't help you. You will die in fantasy world just the way that you lived it at the hands of some white transsexual/effeminate terrorist. I can't make that call to have something done about it.

His death looks suspicious as fuck with some of the dates, his name, and his occupation. Some white terrorist wanted to send a message to us.

Some of you might get upset because you think it's another conspiracy theory, and you want to live in a fantasy world of white women and working at their companies. You are exactly the people I can't help if something happens to you.
Yeah, good point! Let's make this about you. :hmm:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
RIP Brah.

Legendary poster, can tell the good brother lived a hell of a life.

Agreed.

He probably lived more in 1 month than many people live in years.

Stories and experiences for days.

One of my favorite threads of his was that one from recent years wherein he was posting some of his bench press clips. Putting up big numbers and basically asking who on BGOL was fucking with his reps, lol.

Put a smile on my face because he would have you laughing one minute ... but you knew full well that if you were on his shit list in real life, he's the kind of guy who could easily square up with you in broad daylight on Main St. & quickly knock your teeth through the back of your head.

Legend.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
When a homie of mines passed away, I didn't ask how he passed, but someone said it was from covid-19 that killed him and the family was pissed that it got out there on social media.

If they tell me, it's fine and if not, I understand.

I send my condolences and keep it moving.
You make a good point here. I have two cousins in my family who have passed. One when I was a kid and the other about 8 years ago. No one discuss how they passed. We speculate cause they were wilin', but no one says definitively how they passed. I just go with it. I never even asked my mom.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You and killa gave me new perspective on brothers from Mississippi.

Me too
heartbroken

I was hoping, on everything, that our good brotha Killagram would come back home to us.
Telling us all about some wild shit that happened and making us all laugh our ass off again
and feel like we're watching a tarrantino movie starring Killagram, samuel jackson and 2 thick ass bitches.
I'd reply in the thread something like; LMBAO! you still a wild cat, good to have you back...brah! then I'd leave the thread
knowing everything is right again.

Instead, here we are. I don't envy brotha sammyjax having to make this call either, I know it can't have been easy,
but I'm glad he did as he honors Killa in the light that only a good friend could, and informs us of what we needed to know.

This gets no easier, losing our BGOL brothas and sistas, yet it reminds us how lucky we are to have each others company
for even a small part of each others lives, never mind for over twenty years as we have. Our brotha Killagram was one of our most original, one of a kind characters in our BGOL story. A force we never thought we'd lose so soon and one that is impossible to replace. To me Killa's message was always fuck what anyone says, live your life, be your own boss, fuck these fine ass bitches to within an inch of their lives and take no shit from those motherfucking cacs ...brah!

I'm gonna miss you brotha Killagram, but I promise to do my part in sustaining your BGOL home and keepin your memory alive. Rest in Peace brotha Killa, nah fuck it...wild out and raise hell...brah!

Rest-In-Peace.gif

Respect