Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
This is above your level, attacking my character because you don't understand is lame. I see alot of embedded twitter content from you, you would never catch me doing that encouraging the use to anybody, I screenshot a tweet.

A company can give the founder a bunch of shares, that he can use to really make subsidiary purchases of companies of Tesla and keep it off the books. They make a billion in ad revenue, but if Elon does free advertising on the platform, than this should be looked into as a loophole by the SEC.

enron-tina-g-bickford.jpg

Think about what you just said. Shares and shares in a company are tracked you can't use shares in a company to make off the book purchases because it wouldn't be off the books. Sale of shares or anything along those lines are tracked because people want to watch for Insider trading.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
California state law says that if you have mass layoffs or mass firings you have to give the workers 60 days notice.

but there are also Twitter offices in DC, Atlanta, Miami, Detroit, NY, Illinois, Washington.
they may not have that same law in those states. damn sho dont have it in Texas.
They let u know they same day they letting u go.

Either way......Musk is the type to just give them the back pay and keep them unemployed.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
but there are also Twitter offices in DC, Atlanta, Miami, Detroit, NY, Illinois, Washington.
they may not have that same law in those states. damn sho dont have it in Texas.
They let u know they same day they letting u go.

Either way......Musk is the type to just give them the back pay and keep them unemployed.

True about the offices however Twitter is headquartered in California. And the majority of the people who work there work in the California offices.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Think about what you just said. Shares and shares in a company are tracked you can't use shares in a company to make off the book purchases because it wouldn't be off the books. Sale of shares or anything along those lines are tracked because people want to watch for Insider trading.

On April 15, Twitter's board of directors announced a "poison pill" strategy, which would allow shareholders to purchase additional stock in the event a hostile takeover should occur; the plan will expire on April 14, 2023.[25] On April 17, Taylor was urged by Twitter's largest institutional shareholders to "seriously consider" the offer.[6] On April 20, Musk disclosed that he had secured financing provided by a group of banks led by Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, Barclays, MUFG, Société Générale, Mizuho Bank, and BNP Paribas, for a potential tender offer to acquire the company.[26][27] The funding included $7 billion of senior secured bank loans; $6 billion in subordinated debt; $6.25 billion in bank loans to Musk personally, secured by $62.5 billion of his Tesla stock; $20 billion in cash equity from Musk, to be provided by sales of Tesla stock and other assets; and $7.1 billion in equity from 19 independent investors.[28][29][30]

He sold his Tesla stock for $20 billion cash equity and used $63 billion of Tesla stock to secure debt financing. All the debt won't show up on the books of Tesla and these other companies advertising make it look like an independent entity. With Enron, they got outside investors to take money losing subsidiaries off the books and make the company look profitable.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Your fired!!!

Screenshot-2022-11-04-140311.png

Elon Musk creeps me out, he could be another Jeffrey Dahmer WS, that want to maintain dominance by cuddling with my corpse or be a normal human being. I just wanted to share my experience using other platforms, so you don't make the same mistakes.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
He sold his Tesla stock for cash equity and used $63 billion of Tesla stock to secure debt financing. All the debt won't show up on the books of Tesla and these other companies advertising make it look like an independent entity. With Enron, they got outside investors to take money losing subsidiaries off the books and make the company look profitable.

But everything you just said is all tracked that's how in fact you know about it.

So Musk sold his stocks in Tesla and one of the reasons he was so upset that he had to buy Twitter was because Tesla stocks were dropping. It's also the reason why he needed the Saudi dude to come in to help with the sale and to be the second largest stockholder in Twitter.

Now when it comes to the free advertising portion that's not as easy because if musk is saying something about Tesla everyone knows that's his company. If he tries to say something about other companies what that does is open up the floodgates of people checking to see if he has stock in those companies. If that is the case and he owns any portions of those companies then the SEC starts looking at them if he's doing a pump and dump kind of move. Remember he got investigated by the SEC for the pump and dump thing with one of those Bitcoin companies I think it was Dogecoin but I'm not positive. As for other advertisers coming in to Twitter the fact that musk is already complaining shows just how bad people are pausing their Twitter advertising. Companies don't want to be associated with what's going on with musk and Twitter right now from a brand safety perspective also you have audio auto companies who probably will stay out of Twitter now because Tesla is seen as a competitor so I know for a fact Nissan, Ford and Chrysler are about to make big pushes with their EV lines so Twitter will probably never get those advertising dollars because it's owned by the owner of Tesla. Advertising was Twitter's largest form of income and everyone pausing it is causing major headaches to be honest the next step for Musk since so many companies are pausing their advertising, and you're seeing all the racism coming back to Twitter, he'll probably start having to sell your data to try and have some sort of income.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Average Twitter employee salary $120,000 x 3700 laid out/off=$500 billion

You are looking at a $500 - $600 billion boost to the financial performance of the company. Plus they were losing money because of some securities litigation that they booked in 2021.

They were making a profit before this hit the books.

Last edited:

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
Musk is truly a bored billionaire that is keeping himself busy. He can't just stay to the side, but has to do something even if it means it is damaging his new found toy. Anarchist at work:lol:
Don't give him too much credit he was going to weseal out the deal but the trial was going to mkve forward and he wasn't going to risk being exposed during the discovery portion.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I have a plethora of heaux on my timeline all of a sudden since he bought it.
Something called 'anime gaming'
Not even complaining
:jackoff:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don’t give enough shit about Twitter to pay $8. I rather spend that on lottery tickets.

That's most users. They're not trying to pay Elon any amount to delay his twidda hooptie's trip to the e-grave. Elon negotiates like a crackhead whore. "20? No? How about 8? Can you do 3? Y'all killing me!!":roflmao::lol:

So, let's see, purchasing an app (that's in the RED and NOWHERE near worth $44B), continued diminishing ad revenue from huge companies that are bouncing, lawsuits from fired employees that have strong wrongful termination cases, and out of desperation, announcing an 8$/MO for the blue check of popular users that actually keep that dying bitch afloat. The hits just keep on coming. :lol::roflmao:

The only ones that see these debacles as "genius" are the MAGAT zombies that are happy they might not get banned for using slurs. But that's not enough to keep the new hooptie running.

Last edited:

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Twitter is going to die. Elon isn’t a stable genius.

There’s an opportunity for somebody to start the next thing.

Bring back BlackPlanet!!! And a little Migente and Asian avenue on the side

what a time to be alive online :lol: