Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
if I wanted come back,
I'd ask @lightbright moms to spit it back on my dick
:yes:

:itsawrap:
Shouldn't you be online trying to get all of your daddy'd trading cards? Or shopping for more Big Booty Latina Sex Dolls? :dunno:
sidebar: no doubt in my mind that you can't wait for New Year's Eve to celebrate with Anderson Cooper and his bae

#whenyouonaman'sgunHORD

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
what electric car comp is in line to steal tesla's thunder?

I don't think anyone is poised to best them just yet, but other companies make ev's and Elon is hurting his brand so people are going to be more willing to consider them.

Being associated with him is starting to be seen as a negative. It's just a matter of time before owning something made by him is seen as negative also. It's already happening.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
I don't think anyone is poised to best them just yet, but other companies make ev's and Elon is hurting his brand so people are going to be more willing to consider them.

Being associated with him is starting to be seen as a negative. It's just a matter of time before owning something made by him is seen as negative also. It's already happening.
Agreed, ..telsla doesn't deserve the hurt [other than the racism at the plant, which is fuckery]
but elon does since he's revealed his whole ass. tesla did a great thing by making electric cars
fashionable and profitable in this poluted world. In turn encouraging competition to do the same.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

There's gonna be an opening in the spaceship market soon

bezos-jeff-bezos.gif