Eminem BET Cypher Freestyle on Trump

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Before I make my statement I would like to say that Em is a dope MC and I fucked with some of his music.

Now...to keep it hundred..that verse was garbage..not what he said but the flow and the punches...shit was just wack for em.

It also disgusts me that all these black Celebs is gripping his nuts about it. I hate how coons hear a sub par freestyle from a cracker and it's the next coming of God just cause "he stood up for us"...man stop it!

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Before I make my statement I would like to say that Em is a dope MC and I fucked with some of his music.

Now...to keep it hundred..that verse was garbage..not what he said but the flow and the punches...shit was just wack for em.

It also disgusts me that all these black Celebs is gripping his nuts about it. I hate how coons hear a sub par freestyle from a cracker and it's the next coming of God just cause "he stood up for us"...man stop it!

It was spoken word more than rap. What were some of the weak lines? I rather enjoyed the line about black soldiers coming back and being told to go back to Africa AND Trump saying that shit about John McCain.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
It was spoken word more than rap. What were some of the weak lines? I rather enjoyed the line about black soldiers coming back and being told to go back to Africa AND Trump saying that shit about John McCain.
It did sound like spoken word to me...still trash in my opinion!

I literally didn't like any of it...very sub par for Em and everyone dick riding it makes it even more trash to me because they are only doing it because it's em.

muckraker10021

Superstar *****
BGOL Investor
Eminen told the truth....now will the racist "maga" ditto head moron cacs who are riding and dying with Drumpf hear what he's saying or will someone like Garth Brooks have to sing a anti trump country song to wake them up???????

21985017_145362209405694_3666420006419169280_n.jpg

14099617_858889074211741_71109066_n.jpg

20393625_339825636472551_5704486446270775296_n.jpg

14278870_863919367076431_1479168254_n.jpg

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
What's shameful, its a white rapper stepping to the forefront, while all these black rappers are playing it safe. Maybe more will come out now, but why let the white guy do it first.
I was gonna point this out.
I don't watch BET.

Besides Mysonne did anyone else rep like this?

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
I thought it was cool because I can't stand Trump either. Dudes a great lyricist but this felt more like theatrics. Which isn't saying that it's bad or anything because who doesn't hate Trump.

Like to see more folks use their platform to speak out. Fuck it.

THE GRANDJURY

Rising Star
Registered
Black rappers been dissing him....
Dissing him on records that nobody will hear unless you play the track on the album. Em did it on a cypher, raw from the heart, unapologetic attacking Trump on a personal level from start to finish. Not a line or two or a single bar.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Has Fox News lost their minds yet?

I was just wondering about this. I wonder if they have their talking points together yet. So far what I've seen is conservatives asking how dems can support someone who engages in misogyny, but will Bill O'Reilly, Roger Ailes and Trump, that's not really a winning argument.

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

Realistically speaking, no one would give a shit if Jay z or any other rapper spoke out about trump nor would it get the attention. They’re Black, they’re not expected to like or support trump. They’d just be beating a dead horse.

Eminem being white is the reason it’s getting the attention it’s getting.

This is absolutely true.

And I don’t care. It’s about time more of these cacs did some of the heavy lifting when it comes to speaking out against the mistake that they made.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Yeah, it wasn't what I thought it would be with all the hype, but I do like that he went in on Trump. That line about the wall being 'taller than this' and him jumping had me :roflmao:He definitely had some nice parts in there though It was good, but Eminem is much more lethal with his flow than this.

I also wish people would leave that troop narrative alone. The right brought that in and every time someone acknowledges that talking point the right wins. You don't see the right people making disclaimers about knowing racial injustice goes on. They concede nothing even if they do know it's happening.

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dissing him on records that nobody will hear unless you play the track on the album. Em did it on a cypher, raw from the heart, unapologetic attacking Trump on a personal level from start to finish. Not a line or two or a single bar.
And that accomplished what in the grand scheme? Niggaz like silly emotional amd symbolic empty "wins" (even though they won nothing).

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
That’s the misconception, I wasn’t “Mad” at his statement. Just don’t make one verse from a white rapper all of a sudden regain your faith in a music that you don’t listen to. I just didn’t respect his statement, far from upset or mad.

It’s similar to an NBA announcer saying “Steve Nash has returned my faith in point guard play”...

Steve Nash was great but he’s the only point guard that you’ve seen to make you feel that way?

You say it's a misconception that you were mad but you started your post saying "Fuck him!" I was just saying that I think "Fuck Keith Olbermann" was a harsh and disproportionate reaction.

The Steve Nash analogy is off because to not see other great point guards who were black you'd have to be casting a blind eye out of balance. It's not the same here. I'm a young black man and I've never heard FDT by YG ft. Nipsey Hussle. I'll check for it now that I've seen it brought up but if their shit was trending on Twitter, I missed it. Eminem is the top selling rapper of all-time-- You can't compare him to YG and Nipsey Hussle and act like 60 year old white Keith Olbermann should be equally aware of them.

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
Underground Legend
Freestyle Fanatic
Millions of Records sold
Commercial Success
No Ghost Writer
commercial and underground fame

whoever you name probably has 2-3 of what's listed,
but not all.

Ha. Treach and Red already did that, off top. People he learned from. And since when was he an "underground legend?" Infinite? When sounded like Nas and AZ? He's a legend off of that? The Wakeup Show? He has some freestyles on there, but he sat back and watched for a few. You leaned that criteria towards Eminem's mega success, that's cool, if he's in your top 5, so be it. Just find it interesting.

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
Realistically speaking, no one would give a shit if Jay z or any other rapper spoke out about trump nor would it get the attention. They’re Black, they’re not expected to like or support trump. They’d just be beating a dead horse.

Eminem being white is the reason it’s getting the attention it’s getting.

It's not just that he was white.

It was the intensity of it.

Are you really going to say Jay-Z wouldn't have been all over the news if he said the exact same things Eminem said?

:cmonson:

Give credit where due-- It was the furthest out there anybody even in the atmosphere of his stature has gone. And the execution was excellent.

Last edited: