Georgia school shooting live updates: Two students, two teachers killed at Apalachee High School, 14-year-old in custody

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If this happened just one State away...

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
LOL You will never outgun a gun lol. People that do school shooting are usually suicidal. Increasing the risk of death for them is not going to prevent them from attempting and succeeding.

Many countries have ZERO school shootings no armed guards no yosemite sam teachers no going to school like it's prison. It's simple no guns no school shootings. But we aren't willing to give up our guns.
We sure as fuck aren't, you lay down your arms and let these cacs stay hoarding armaments like it's ww3 if you like. Exactly what cacs want.
FBI checked him out him last year, due to threats.
I guess pop convinced them, he promised to keep ALL his guns locked up.
No worries...
So, the FBI bounced

Little white Devil.

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We sure as fuck aren't, you lay down your arms and let these cacs stay hoarding armaments like it's ww3 if you like. Exactly what cacs want.

Little white Devil.

Exactly they want you to Fear some hypothetical Cacs that are going to shoot up your home or your SCHOOL o yeah they already doing it. Are your home guns helping stop it? What about all the crime on the streets what are all the good guys with a gun doing? Ya'll niggas ain't batman and ain't nobody coming to your house you ain't invite. If the streets weren't full of guns you wouldnt be scared of random hypothetical attacks.

You caught in a circle of fear that you can just jump out of. I'm scared of Cacs I need a gun, so I need to let Cacs have guns, but I'm scared of the guns the cacs have so I need a gun. They only people that benefit are Prisons, Hospitals, police, lawyers. The whole system revolves around your fear and us living in a highly violent society because of it.

You know what your home guns are good for? Your kid using them to shoot up a school.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly they want you to Fear some hypothetical Cacs that are going to shoot up your home or your SCHOOL o yeah they already doing it. Are your home guns helping stop it? What about all the crime on the streets what are all the good guys with a gun doing? Ya'll niggas ain't batman and ain't nobody coming to your house you ain't invite. If the streets weren't full of guns you wouldnt be scared of random hypothetical attacks.

You caught in a circle of fear that you can just jump out of. I'm scared of Cacs I need a gun, so I need to let Cacs have guns, but I'm scared of the guns the cacs have so I need a gun. They only people that benefit are Prisons, Hospitals, police, lawyers. The whole system revolves around your fear and us living in a highly violent society because of it.

You know what your home guns are good for? Your kid using them to shoot up a school.

If someone makes armed entry to your home, where you and your family sleep and are most vulnerable,you gonna take em down with a kitchen knife? Call the police? They'll shoot you while the burglar gets away.

You right about one thing, I ain't batman, I'll use a gun.

It is your right and duty to defend your home, car, and place of business. At least in the great state of Georgia.

Last edited:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

This is why I’ve been saying safer to go to a hood school in a white school or school in a white area

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not really a fan of the way school districts handle these type of situations. The fact that America thinks it's OK to have school the next day like nothing happened shows that people really don't give a fuck and that bothers me.

The school district is out for the rest of the week. But in some cases I agree. It depends on how the community handles it.

In some localities they raze the school. I think they did that in Sandy Hook and Uvalde.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

You're 100% correct I'm not Batman, I'm not here trying to stop crime, school shootings, bank robberies or any other kind of superhero shit. That's anti gun bullshit talking point, responsible gun owners own guns to defend their property, person, and family. Gun owners are taught not to take part in vigilante bullshit but it's a lot easier to pretend that's the case and to pretend that any kind of gun ban will work in stopping school shootings and terroristic attacks by right wing assholes.

But go ahead, if someone was to break into your house or attempt to rob you in the streets then I'm sure the police will come save you. As we know their response time is impeccable and they always save that day!
And of these gravy seals ever decide to do something in your neighborhood I'm sure you'll be fine!

The fact is this, guns will never be taken away from the citizens in this country. Then only gun ban that would have any effect on violent crimes is a total gun ban with harsh punishments. That's not happening...the entire country would have to agree to give up the 2A. A ban on "assault rifles" would do nothing to change school shootings, you could do just as much damage if not more with other types of non "assault rifle" style weapons, Not to mention improvised explosives like the columbine kids. Lastly remember gun control has always been and always will be a way to take guns out of the hands of black and brown people, all while whites get exemptions from the government to own full auto machine guns and even fucking tanks.

The biggest problem is that the solution to these school shootings is very difficult, there is no magic button to press, no one thing will fix this. We need a full education overhaul, school needs. To be heavily monitored and strict(were talking China strict) no time for. Bullying and harassment, mental health needs to be addressed, underage people's access to social media needs to be addressed, the social media companies melting our brains and turning us all into extremist needs to be addressed, income inequality and access to healthcare(mental and physical) need to be addressed. But it's easier to blame guns, keep people fighting between left and right all while all our politicians both left and right enter politics with 10s or hundreds of thousands in personal wealth and leave politics millionaires and billionaires.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FBI checked him out him last year, due to threats.
I guess pop convinced them, he promised to keep ALL his guns locked up.
No worries...
So, the FBI bounced

What the fuck are you beefing about at 13 years old? Not getting the sneakers you want? Getting Xbox instead of Playstation? I never thought about picking up a gun as a kid and unloading on the school.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
What the fuck are you beefing about at 13 years old? Not getting the sneakers you want? Getting Xbox instead of Playstation? I never thought about picking up a gun as a kid and unloading on the school.
I don't know where you from, but i'm not trying to be funny. My cousin was selling dope in the fuckin second grade.

Shit, I knew a kids in the bricks who was taking care of infant siblings at five and six years old

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know where you from, but i'm not trying to be funny. My cousin was selling dope in the fuckin second grade.

Shit, I knew a kids in the bricks who was taking care of infant siblings at five and six years old
I'm from Philly. I knew some bad kids, but they were just roughing people up. None of us were shooting at each other.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
You're 100% correct I'm not Batman, I'm not here trying to stop crime, school shootings, bank robberies or any other kind of superhero shit. That's anti gun bullshit talking point, responsible gun owners own guns to defend their property, person, and family. Gun owners are taught not to take part in vigilante bullshit but it's a lot easier to pretend that's the case and to pretend that any kind of gun ban will work in stopping school shootings and terroristic attacks by right wing assholes.

But go ahead, if someone was to break into your house or attempt to rob you in the streets then I'm sure the police will come save you. As we know their response time is impeccable and they always save that day!
And of these gravy seals ever decide to do something in your neighborhood I'm sure you'll be fine!

The fact is this, guns will never be taken away from the citizens in this country. Then only gun ban that would have any effect on violent crimes is a total gun ban with harsh punishments. That's not happening...the entire country would have to agree to give up the 2A. A ban on "assault rifles" would do nothing to change school shootings, you could do just as much damage if not more with other types of non "assault rifle" style weapons, Not to mention improvised explosives like the columbine kids. Lastly remember gun control has always been and always will be a way to take guns out of the hands of black and brown people, all while whites get exemptions from the government to own full auto machine guns and even fucking tanks.

The biggest problem is that the solution to these school shootings is very difficult, there is no magic button to press, no one thing will fix this. We need a full education overhaul, school needs. To be heavily monitored and strict(were talking China strict) no time for. Bullying and harassment, mental health needs to be addressed, underage people's access to social media needs to be addressed, the social media companies melting our brains and turning us all into extremist needs to be addressed, income inequality and access to healthcare(mental and physical) need to be addressed. But it's easier to blame guns, keep people fighting between left and right all while all our politicians both left and right enter politics with 10s or hundreds of thousands in personal wealth and leave politics millionaires and billionaires.
No lies were said

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I'm from Philly. I knew some bad kids, but they were just roughing people up. None of us were shooting at each other.
@13 & 14.. you sure about that? Remember the internet wasn't a thing. (motherfuckers had no concept of social media or the 24 hour news/noise cycle) Stop the Violence Now? Don't turn Repug on me now. A lack of perspective on history and developing a habit of speaking in platitudes and generalities will distort your view of the past.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
This is why I’ve been saying safer to go to a hood school in a white school or school in a white area

Lots of truth to that.

They pump millions into security/surveillance in Black schools. They got the Black schools set up like Maximum Security Prisons.

Don’t be surprised when White folks figure it out and start Bussing their kids to the Hood.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
My daughter goes to school in the district. Last year a teacher was arrested for murder. Since school started in August they've had a lock down due to a prison escape less than 5 minutes away, a teacher was fired for pedo pervert shit, and now this shooting has canceled Homecoming.....

Not too sure about this "suburban" lifestyle