Guardian of the Galaxy

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
What is it with everyone saying that Thanos don't want no problems.. he is the worst problem of all.. he can go toe to toe with just about anyone in the universe.. and win.. except for the conceptual gods and such like galactus, the celestials, chaos and order..etc... None of these other cats don't really want it with him... :smh::smh::smh:

remember, he is the biggest simp of all.. he wiped out half of existence to try and get at some pussy that he will never get....
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Right.

El Guapo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good film. Watched it back to back in 3D and then Imax 3D. I thought everyone was cast perfectly except for Gamora. She was great to look at though so that kind of made up for it. Diesel did the motion capture for Groot along with the voice and if you looked at his face you could see Diesel's expressions. Batista surprised me. Chris Pratt was great casting and of course Rocket was perfect. Soundtrack was awesome.

All that being said, here's my Marvel movie rankings 1-5:

1. Cap 2 WS
2a. Guardians
2b. Avengers
3. Thor
4. Iron Man
5a. Cap 1
5b. Thor 2

PliggaNease

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And i was dyyyyyin when they was bent and started fighting

Rocket had that juice in em ready to spark

Drax was like "let us put some more of this liquid in our bodies!" and Rocket comes back with "That's the first thing you've said that wasn't batshit insane!" LMAO!!!! Them fools were lit!

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Drax was like "let us put some more of this liquid in our bodies!" and Rocket comes back with "That's the first thing you've said that wasn't batshit insane!" LMAO!!!! Them fools were lit!

"We ate an animal much like him. The flesh was very delicious."

Dudes in here were complaining about how Drax spoke but I thought it was funny as hell.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Peter Quill >>>> tony stark

Everybody was a main character in this movie

Rocket connected everybody in the movie

Avengers had nobody like this in their movie

Ronen was a high powered alien

Thanos don't want no problems

Omfg I can't wait till they bring out super skrull

Marvel >><>>

The fuck...:smh:

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Spend $10 and go see the movie. Outside is not behind enemy lines.

Sent from my Nexus 5

:lol::lol: I'm not sure if it will be worth it because I'm not a reader of the comic books. I watched that review rocky posted and dude said if you're not a reader of the books you won't understand some of that shit.:confused::smh:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol: I'm not sure if it will be worth it because I'm not a reader of the comic books. I watched that review rocky posted and dude said if you're not a reader of the books you won't understand some of that shit.:confused::smh:

You will enjoy the movie even if you don't know anything about the books. There are some inside joke/easter eggs for hardcore fans but nothing that is central to the story.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor

nah thats not true. I'm a comics reader but I don;t read Guardians and I got it. They do a very good job of giving you the backgrounds on all the characters.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
He got bored.
7f_109596_0_SilverSurferVol355Genesis.jpg

:lol:
83957darkseid4001copyjp9.jpg

I'm a 2st (No Lambo ) generation Silver Surfer fan. I still got that comic, one in the sleeve, one for reading.

:D

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
nah thats not true. I'm a comics reader but I don;t read Guardians and I got it. They do a very good job of giving you the backgrounds on all the characters.

So your son saw it and your still postin:confused:

That means he's makin a good plan

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
So your son saw it and your still postin:confused:

That means he's makin a good plan

He's working on some heavy shit in his head right now. Told him that wrestling is fake (he asked) and that they know ahead of time who's gonna win and lose the matches.

Little man is like:

kanye-wtf.gif

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
He's working on some heavy shit in his head right now. Told him that wrestling is fake (he asked) and that they know ahead of time who's gonna win and lose the matches.

Little man is like:

kanye-wtf.gif

You fuckin all kinds of shit up in the universe b :hmm:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
I'm not gonna sit here and watch you speak nerd shit for half an hour

ol young Neil degrasse Tyson lookin ass

I bet towards the end of the video, you hear his mama "Nathaniel, didn't I tell you to wash them dishes. Go get me a switch and come here. And put some hot water and epsom salt in a pail so I can soak my bunions..."

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
I bet towards the end of the video, you hear his mama "Nathaniel, didn't I tell you to wash them dishes. Go get me a switch and come here. And put some hot water and epsom salt in a pail so I can soak my bunions..."

Nathaniel :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rocky Miavia

LORD OF THE BOARD
BGOL Investor
30 mins????

:colin:

I bet that's Rocky though.
Nigga your obsession with me is unhealthy. Seek some fucking help. :smh:

6 pages of Guardians discussion and you just got to say something about me out your ass.

They got meds for niggas like you.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Nigga your obsession with me is unhealthy. Seek some fucking help. :smh:

6 pages of Guardians discussion and you just got to say something about me out your ass.

They got meds for niggas like you.

Rock, you know that shit was funny. :lol: Stop taking shit so serious.