Might tell u alot about me but mostly always root for the bad guy in the movies

I'm running with Rhaenyra and Daemon on this one

but Allicent, Otto and Pinky Finger aren't good people either

This isn't like Sansa, Arya and Jon Snow

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I disagree with almost all of this.

Alicent is turning into Cersei Lannister? :dunno: Umm.. where? When?

For 8 seasons, Cersei was fucking her own family members... and also Euron Greyjoy.

But Alicent has remained faithful to ONE MAN... and gave him 2 heirs... and a babygirl. Without ever cheating on him. Not once, so far.

Meanwhile, Rhaenyra is sleeping with her own family members & acting like a Royal Thot.
And she fucking Bouncer after Bouncer at the club.

So the reality is... Rhaenyra is the only person who is actually turning into Cersei Lannister.
She out here LYING to her own children about "who" their real father is... C'mon man. That's SUPER FOUL. :hmm:

All Alicent is guilty of is giving her best friend's Dad some tight young box, to keep his spirits up... and not telling Rhaenyra.
On a Sidenote: That's the same shit that happened in the movie "American Pie"... when niggas was trynna fuck Stifler's MOM without letting Stifler know about it. :yes: - lol

Eventually, Finch beat the brakes off Stifler's Mom... and they remained friends afterward... and Niggas stayed laughing about it. :yes:
But when the roles are reversed & it happens in House of the Dragon... Niggas stay salty about it. :rolleyes:

And btw, NO. I disgaree. Rhaenyra fucking Christon Cole is NOT what made Alicent turn into Rhaenyras enemy. :smh:
It was Rhaenyra's hypocrisy & constant LYING that put them at odds. :yes:

Newsflash >> If Alicent cannot rely on Rhaenyra to tell the truth about her exploits with Daemond or Christon Cole... she damn sure CANNOT rely Rhaenyra's word about "letting her children live", if she ever inherits the Iron Throne. That chic is FULL of LIES.

Not just regular lies.... DANGEROUS LIES.
The type of lies that get people KILLED. :hmm:

Alicent may have been a bit naive/gullible about kicking it with Viserys... but at least she never lied about it. :smh:

Oh and by the way, whycome nobody is mad at King Viserys FOR NEVER telling his own daughter that he was "spitting game" at her bestie?? :hmm: It takes 2 to tango.

Viserys wasn't all 100% innocent as he went from being the grieving husband..... to announcing his intention to marry his daughter's bestie.
Game had to be spat (at some point) before he decided to marry her. :hmm: It takes 2 to tango.

She didn't just bring the nigga a cup of tea & repair his Lego piece..... before he realized he needed "to put a ring on it". :rolleyes: Nah, bruh. :hmm:

So it's all Alicent's fault.... while King Viserys gets a pass??? Nah, bruh. :hmm:

Viserys, the only "adult" in this whole situation... skates off completely blameless??? Oh Word?? Umm... Nah, bruh. :hmm:

A 40+ or 50+ year-old man... messing with a 15-year-old minor... but the MINOR is the one who gets ALL the blame for the affair?? Umm... Nah, bruh. :hmm:

Some of ya'll got the game fucked up.

Lastly, King Viserys REFUSES to believe his own daughter is a Royal Thot..... in the same EXACT way... that Tywin Lannister REFUSED to believe that his own son & daughter had multiple children together. :rolleyes:

If anything... Rhaenyra is a lying-ass, Royal Thot... who YEARNS to have sex with her own family members... but also has MULTIPLE kids out-of-wedlock & PRETENDS they are legitimate, just like Cersei did :yes:... and King Viserys is "willfully ignorant" about his own daughter's transgressions, just like Tywin Lannister was. :yes:

Alicant like Cersei acts out of the belief that she is doing what is in the best interests of her children. Because of her father. Alicante is under the belief Rhaenyra will kill her children so that she can rule without question. From what I remember, we had not seen anything that would indicate Rhaenyra would have killed her siblings. Alicent even pushed the issues and created a rift between her kids and Rhaenyra's kids. Again, I don't recall if Rhaenyra behaved in the same manner. Alicent and Cersei are driven by the same core drive. Alicent doesn't need to fuck family members to be similar if not the same in nature.

I also don't believe Alicent was completely unaware of what her father's plans were. Initially, that may have been the case but there was a point where she was aware of the long term intent.

Technically, Rhaenyra didn't lie. I believe the question was around her fucking her uncle which she did not. Even if you wanted to run with the lie being the issue, I'd say Alicent is more jealous of Rhaenyra doing what she wants while she does what is expected. Alicante is fucking an old man and clearly not enjoying having sex with said man. While Rhaenyra is fucking or potentially fucking who ever she finds attractive.

Viserys is aware of Rhaenyra children being bastards, but in his mind it would create greater issues in the kingdom than people shutting the fuck up about it. Rhaenyra wasn't just fucking a random. It was the son of the hand. The political backlash probably would have been worse than the telling the truth about the kids.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Paddy Considine.. That boy was acting acting

4cc099111e56295c509983d54c51770937fabe52.gifv

clapping-hands-bravo.gif