If The Earth Was Flat. Why Can”t You See The Edge From A Plane?

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Okay, debunk the triangle theory or the sailing to the west theory.
Bruh, for comedy sake, I listened to one of those videos he posted. And I studied marine engineering. I live this. They mingle irrelevant facts to twist a point. For instance, one video does not account for buoyancy and fluid mechanics, but uses it to disprove gravity?

In the selfsame video, flat earthers are asking the pilots about the earth, and they quickly blow them off by agreeing. It's a tragedy education isn't affordable in the United States. I don't blame any flat earther for their beliefs.

I was fascinated by my personal experience of leaving the country and realize different countries exist. To leave your environment and immerse into a new place foreign to yours is amazing. All I can say to the doubters is to get a passport, and use a carrier to go towards the direction that challenges your theory.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Bruh, for comedy sake, I listened to one of those videos he posted. And I studied marine engineering. I live this. They mingle irrelevant facts to twist a point. For instance, one video does not account for buoyancy and fluid mechanics, but uses it to disprove gravity?

In the selfsame video, flat earthers are asking the pilots about the earth, and they quickly blow them off by agreeing. It's a tragedy education isn't affordable in the United States. I don't blame any flat earther for their beliefs.

I was fascinated by my personal experience of leaving the country and realize different countries exist. To leave your environment and immerse into a new place foreign to yours is amazing. All I can say to the doubters is to get a passport, and use a carrier to go towards the direction that challenges your theory.

You got that wrong. Buoyancy and density don't disprove gravity, static electricity does. I've explained this repeatedly.

All that other shit you typed is irrelevant babble.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
You got that wrong. Buoyancy and density don't disprove gravity, static electricity does. I've explained this repeatedly.

All that other shit you typed is irrelevant babble.
Look, I clicked on one of the videos you posted. If you don't agree with their theories, why did you post it?

Besides, your knowledge comes from videos with unknown credentials. All I want to know from you is which way do I travel to Japan from the USA.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The moon might be a reflection or a topographic map of the earth, the way it was when it was created. There's a reason you've never seen the dark side of the moon. See the dark spots?

Now check out this image. Click on it and zoom in....

63f3b2056064bb28b75700adabc0d6c43f30e0a2.jpg

This might be the real map of the earth we live on. The zone highlighted red represents our sky system, where the sun and moon, stars and so-called planets rotate over us. And that circle correlates to the old world clocks. As that system rotates it also moves, and with each major increment we enter a new age, which is now the age of Aquarius, aka climate change.

you draw dem circles, dawg?

we doing this again? Is that google Erf?

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
See this why I left this mf lol

You wouldn't do this with a nigga outside a gas station, why do it online? Because you can't smell the piss/hubber smoke on him?

Had to catch myself :lol:
I had this one nigga try to tell me a poem then have me donate to him

man

they everywhere

he just ain’t gat towels