If The Earth Was Flat. Why Can”t You See The Edge From A Plane?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Really? Small, Medium, Large? Really nicca??

Right. I guess if you could build a big enough ball here on earth it will eventually float into outer space and develop it's own "gravitational" field. Right? It's all an issue of scale.

Yep. The bigger the lie, the more you fuckers believe it. Scale.
Cash have you ever left this country?

Don't lie neither nigga

And everything with mass already has gravity dumbass

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
You stay on my dilz

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Homie dumb as a box of rocks. That's the BGOL quote of year, "try it on a football field". And this shit been going on for 4 years? A box of rocks might be smarter.
Dawg, he used the North Pole example as "proof".

:hithead:

I've done a summer stint at the North Pole. And worked in Dutch Harbor, Unalaska. Everyone there knows how the seasons affect the skies. You Tubers are spreading disinformation to get paid for viewership. How many get rich quick videos before you realize there are fucking with your naiveté?

In the videos he posted (but never watched), flat earthers are dismissed by pilots by quickly agreeing with them.

Before I didn't take my college education that seriously because I was concerned with job skills. I realize that education is needed to develop your common sense.

I admire some of these flat earthers because they actually had a genuine foundation to critique from. Like the clowns that bought a 20,000 dollar gyroscope that disproved their theory.

They lost a rocket scientist on some Wiley E. Coyote shit. Amazing. What a contradiction. Bozo or not, his notebooks are worth keeping.

I hope our star keeps that energy once he finally gets it. I'm 90 minutes from NASA. But I'd heckle a flat earth convention like Paul Hogan.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Where did you go and how did you get there?
Already gave him a similar question. He ain't been no where. The dead giveaway was how he started believing in flat earth. From 17-25ish is that brain dead vulnerable impressionable age. You're fascinated with being a part of anything after high school. The military, university, church, cults,MLM, ponzi schemes, straight falling for everything.

I'm thankful I grew up in those encyclopedia salesman days.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Dawg, he used the North Pole example as "proof".

:hithead:

I've done a summer stint at the North Pole. And worked in Dutch Harbor, Unalaska. Everyone there knows how the seasons affect the skies. You Tubers are spreading disinformation to get paid for viewership. How many get rich quick videos before you realize there are fucking with your naiveté?

In the videos he posted (but never watched), flat earthers are dismissed by pilots by quickly agreeing with them.

Before I didn't take my college education that seriously because I was concerned with job skills. I realize that education is needed to develop your common sense.

I admire some of these flat earthers because they actually had a genuine foundation to critique from. Like the clowns that bought a 20,000 dollar gyroscope that disproved their theory.

They lost a rocket scientist on some Wiley E. Coyote shit. Amazing. What a contradiction. Bozo or not, his notebooks are worth keeping.

I hope our star keeps that energy once he finally gets it. I'm 90 minutes from NASA. But I'd heckle a flat earth convention like Paul Hogan.

You just said absolutely nothing. All that shit you typed was empty conjecture.

"Everyone there knows how the seasons affect the skies."

:confused:

A bunch of nothing.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
"I'm 90 minutes from NASA"....

Like I'm supposed to be like, "Oh shit, 90 minutes!!...You got me!! It's a globe! Shiiiid, this fool said 90 minutes"

bunk-moreland.gif

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
You just said absolutely nothing. All that shit you typed was empty conjecture.

"Everyone there knows how the seasons affect the skies."

:confused:

A bunch of nothing.
We're done. You've lied about your profession and now you're lying about your travels. As a globetrotter myself, I can query on your experiences (you can't Google everything), and you can bullshit that. I won't even stage a post those passport stamps showdown with you.

Everything I write is garbage to you because it's over your head. I have family in Alaska. You barely get any sunlight in the winter, say 2 to 3 hours, and endless sunlight in the summer. That is not proof of a flat earth. It indicates the earth's position as it spins on its axis but there's no use explaining to someone easily swayed by youtube.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
We're done. You've lied about your profession and now you're lying about your travels. As a globetrotter myself, I can query on your experiences (you can't Google everything), and you can bullshit that. I won't even stage a post those passport stamps showdown with you.

Everything I write is garbage to you because it's over your head. I have family in Alaska. You barely get any sunlight in the winter, say 2 to 3 hours, and endless sunlight in the summer. That is not proof of a flat earth. It indicates the earth's position as it spins on its axis but there's no use explaining to someone easily swayed by youtube.

bye nigga and good riddance, go sign back in as SammyJax.

See you on the other side

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
You notice how they post back to back?
Well, for one, I don't know to post my voice online. Second, I thought cashwhisperer was BrownTurd. :dunno:

Even our arguments don't match. Besides, this is a thinking argument. Not a I can't see it therefore it doesn't exist type argument. I'm not going to discuss it DIRECTLY any further. He's got a right to believe what he does. I mean Pluto is no longer considered a planet now, correct? But the moon being some glowing orb of plasma.....

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

Hostility? You the one tryin to make your voice sound deep, Throat Bassy, voice all crackin and shit.

Practically, you can draw a square, but technically the square will be distorted. The Euclidian plane doesn't work on a sphere.

The bottom line is that the video @donwuan posted said you need to walk 6,213 miles in a straight line, make a 90-degree turn and walk another 6,213 miles in a straight line, make another 90-degree turn and walk another 6,213 miles to end up where you started.

zjNPYu.gif

THAT DOES NOT PROVE ANYTHING UNTIL YOU ACTUALLY DO IT. All the video does is point out that you can draw a spherical triangle on a goddamn styrofoam ball. Whoopty fuckin doo!! It doesn't prove it's been done in real life!

giphy.gif

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Hostility? You the one tryin to make your voice sound deep, Throat Bassy, voice all crackin and shit.

Practically, you can draw a square, but technically the square will be distorted. The Euclidian plane doesn't work on a sphere.

The bottom line is that the video @donwuan posted said you need to walk 6,213 miles in a straight line, make a 90-degree turn and walk another 6,213 miles in a straight line, make another 90-degree turn and walk another 6,213 miles to end up where you started.

zjNPYu.gif

THAT DOES NOT PROVE ANYTHING UNTIL YOU ACTUALLY DO IT. All the video does is point out that you can draw a spherical triangle on a goddamn styrofoam ball. Whoopty fuckin doo!! It doesn't prove it's been done in real life!

giphy.gif
This is a concession speech man lol

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

zjNPYu.gif

giphy.gif
He meant a acute triangle

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Each point on a spherical earth is the top of a hill.

Every direction on the surface from that point is like walking downhill.

As you ascend into the air from that point, the horizon dips down further and further.

The horizon never stays at eye level because that only would occur on a flat plane.

You can hover a stationary drone at the north pole and see the earth spinning and tilting in a time lapse video.

Gravity, keeps the world's oceans from flinging off the planet while the earth spins at 1000 mph, but helium balloons be like..."nigga yon' know nann!"

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Each point on a spherical earth is the top of a hill.

Every direction on the surface from that point is like walking downhill.

As you ascend into the air from that point, the horizon dips down further and further.

The horizon never stays at eye level because that only would occur on a flat plane.

You can hover a stationary drone at the north pole and see the earth spinning and tilting in a time lapse video.

Gravity, keeps the world's oceans from flinging off the planet while the earth spins at 1000 mph, but helium balloons be like..."nigga yon' know nann!"
Boy you are not well lol

It's one thing to not understand something

To speak about some of this stuff the way you do though, the confidence

I really do think you are borderline clinical

Not even kidding