If The Earth Was Flat. Why Can”t You See The Edge From A Plane?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Okay, here's my take.

He's challenging spoonfed information despite this being a dead argument. I'm cool with that. But he's debating with different levels of science geeks.

I grew up in the late 70s,early 80s so movie wise, Star Wars all day. That piqued an interest about the galaxy. Raiders of the Lost Ark fed curiosity about travel, nature and the Bible. My world, right? I didn't read an internet, there were three sets of encyclopedias and an in school library. The speed of light is like over 186,000 miles a second or hour or whatever. Shit was fascinating.

But as I got older shit started making sense to the point you didn't need to study it, you just understood.

Why do flat earthers think they are so enlightened? I tried to keep it simple by simple observation is not enough. On my end, it requires mathematics.
Mathematics is my thing as well.

It definitely gets beyond a point where observation is necessary. Once you reach a level of understanding, math does all the talking.
and you KNOW self, that's what I've been saying from the start of this fucking YEARS long exchange w our boy. I always told him it's because he can't see the math.

He thinks everybody else is either indoctrinated, lying, or doesn't understand science and mathematics. But routinely puts up nonsensical made up diagrams like no but look at MY numbers though.

He's like Bgol's Terrence Howard. 1x1=2
Right. If I’m smart enough to know when the white man is doing his subtle dumb shit, I would have figured out long ago if he was lying to the entire world about the earth being round. Lmaoo
It would be wild insulting really if I was the type of nigga to get insulted about such things

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Right. If I’m smart enough to know when the white man is doing his subtle dumb shit, I would have figured out long ago if he was lying to the entire world about the earth being round. Lmaoo
When you get a chance, say you're listening on the phone, watch a few of those videos he posted. Misinformation and comedy. I don't even think the creator was serious. He would explain sound concepts of fluid mechanics as an argument against round earth. Sounds good if you don't know any better. Don't invest any real time into that shit.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been watching archival footage all day and wanted to come in here and call bro a dumbass again

I saw a piece of a documentary about space and the space station the other day on Netflix. I was amazed at the lengths that they went through trying to sneak in those round shots of Earth in trying to fool us all!

How they got so many countries to buy into the lie that the Earth is round is amazing!

I’m still trying to figure out why they’re keeping up the lie? I’m guessing that if they tell the truth and let everyone know that the Earth is flat, then they’d have to deal with everyone returning their globes and the world would be in financial ruin.

the-office-stanley.gif

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I saw a piece of a documentary about space and the space station the other day on Netflix. I was amazed at the lengths that they went through trying to sneak in those round shots of Earth in trying to fool us all!

How they got so many countries to buy into the lie that the Earth is round is amazing!

I’m still trying to figure out why they’re keeping up the lie? I’m guessing that if they tell the truth and let everyone know that the Earth is flat, then they’d have to deal with everyone returning their globes and the world would be in financial ruin.

the-office-stanley.gif
The footage I watched included original test footage from the Saturn V, pics from V2, etc. It occurred to me that no one had the capacity to do cgi 75-55 years ago and how fucking narrow one's field of view must be to accept flat earth conspiracy as real. It's like living in a fucking prison cell.

A class on orbital mechanics made me laugh at this fucking thread.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmm!!! No one on the board has ever seen this planet!! We really dont know what this planet looks like, or if the countries are where they claim they are!! No one has a high enough clearance(and if you did have a clearance to see it, you wouldnt be on the board talking about it) to see what this planet looks like!! All we are doing is going by what the NAZI's say and show us!!

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Hmm!!! No one on the board has ever seen this planet!! We really dont know what this planet looks like, or if the countries are where they claim they are!! No one has a high enough clearance(and if you did have a clearance to see it, you wouldnt be on the board talking about it) to see what this planet looks like!! All we are doing is going by what the NAZI's say and show us!!

Dont let then do this man...

Dont let them dumb you down.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered

This isn't all about seeing. That can be an illusion also. If that's the case, you must think the sea and the skies are blue. Cause seeing is believing, right?

When you don't follow fundamental physics, everything is a lie. If I can't count money, everyone is a crook.

However, if imagination permits, I do believe there's a "flat earth" within our world as the ancient myths state. There are unexplored caves, misunderstood artifacts to prove civilizations before us.

Fuck, it was the 17th century when we discovered the first dinosaur bone on western record. Think of the centuries disgarding those legends. Plus there's no exploration deep into the earth or oceans AFTER SENDING VOYAGER 1 & VOYAGER 2
LITERALLY OUT OF OUR CONSTELLATION.

So, in that REGARD, a flat earth would exist internally. Otherwise, motherfuckers don't remember grade school teachers whitewashing their report cards to keep it pushing out of the education indoctrination system and into the penal system.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Bro none of these niggas been to space or the moon, they talking like we Awl aintgat lips

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Incredible. I just had a meeting today about working on a weather forecasting system for aviation in Vietnam.

The technology we are working with is amazing.

Yet, here we are with folk swearing to the life of Ra that we are dead ass wrong about the earth being a sphere or all we are doing is going by what the Nazis say and show us.

Yall niggas not about to make me think I'm crazy. I'm already crazy in my own way, but Fuck that! :lol:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Incredible. I just had a meeting today about working on a weather forecasting system for aviation in Vietnam.

Yet, here we are with folk swearing to the life of Ra that we are dead ass wrong about the earth being a sphere or all we are doing is going by what the Nazis say and show us.

Yall niggas not about to make me think I'm crazy. I'm already crazy in my own way, but Fuck that! :lol:
Math make brain hurt

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered

Seriously, before we had the technology, fine. After we've settled the argument with technology, you need more people.

They even admitted our phones have more technology than those rockets.

Matter of fact, fuck the earth. Explain GPS. We all agree that GPS exists, right? How the fuck is GPS working? Garmin on line 2.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Seriously, before we had the technology, fine. After we've settled the argument with technology, you need more people.

They even admitted our phones have more technology than those rockets.

Matter of fact, fuck the earth. Explain GPS. We all agree that GPS exists, right? How the fuck is GPS working? Garmin on line 2.
Mans say it's all in the towers

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
What this nean

It neans "OH LAWD! Here we go, now this nigga is moving it to hollow earth theory!"

It's flat bro. Flat plane. Horizon stays at eye level. No dipping horizon. Sight beyond the supposed curve. All facts that can't be refuted that y'all ignore.

You will NEVER see a curve with your own two eyes.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
It neans "OH LAWD! Here we go, now this nigga is moving it to hollow earth theory!"

It's flat bro. Flat plane. Horizon stays at eye level. No dipping horizon. Sight beyond the supposed curve. All facts that can't be refuted that y'all ignore.

You will NEVER see a curve with your own two eyes.

How thick is the plane???

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
How thick is the plane???

I don't know. I don't think anybody knows. It was reported some years back that they tried digging as deep as they could (8 miles) into the ground, but hit an impenetrable point.

Again, I don't think we are a flat disc floating in space. I think we are on a plane, maybe infinite or maybe not, that we can only get so high or low in before we are stopped by impenetrable barriers.

That globe shit is for suckers.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I don't know. I don't think anybody knows. It was reported some years back that they tried digging as deep as they could (8 miles) into the ground, but hit an impenetrable point.

Again, I don't think we are a flat disc floating in space. I think we are on a plane, maybe infinite or maybe not, that we can only get so high or low in before we are stopped by impenetrable barriers.

“Some of the flat-Earthers know enough physics to throw around the vocabulary, but they don’t actually understand enough physics to be compelled by the truth.”

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered

:lol2:

You wrote dig, right? I saw the word dig. Now the oceans aren't deeper than eight miles. Not a flat disc but a plane. You took a drafting course, engineer?

We shooting for a hemisphere now? If your flat earth isn't a disc anymore, it's a cylinder now?

C'mon, at least pin up a video to laugh at for the weekend. Fuck, I enjoy some pseudoscience theories too but stay consistent.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
“Some of the flat-Earthers know enough physics to throw around the vocabulary, but they don’t actually understand enough physics to be compelled by the truth.”
This is 1000% what we are dealing with

The sheer scope of global systems and processes built around the physics of a spherical planet

This is a nigga drowning in his own lack of experience and understanding

Fascinating as fuck to observe though

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

The sheer scope of global systems and processes built around the physics of a spherical planet

Yet you STILL provide you no refutation worth a damn to my claims.

You can't acknowledge the simple fact that the horizon ALWAYS rises to eye level and that it's impossible for that to happen on a sphere. This goes all the way back to the Red Bull video; 24 miles above the earth, FLAT LINE at eye level. When you're that high above the earth, the horizon should be going further downward in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION, not rising to eye level.

All 3D software operates on a FLAT PLANE and the horizon stays at EYE LEVEL no matter how high you go on the Y plane. And it's the same goddamn thing in REAL LIFE.

That's what's fucking fascinating to observe.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Its like seeing someone convert to a new cult and you really gotta question their sanity at some point.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Yet you STILL provide you no refutation worth a damn to my claims.

You can't acknowledge the simple fact that the horizon ALWAYS rises to eye level and that it's impossible for that to happen on a sphere. This goes all the way back to the Red Bull video; 24 miles above the earth, FLAT LINE at eye level. When you're that high above the earth, the horizon should be going further downward in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION, not rising to eye level.

All 3D software operates on a FLAT PLANE and the horizon stays at EYE LEVEL no matter how high you go on the Y plane. And it's the same goddamn thing in REAL LIFE.

That's what's fucking fascinating to observe.
Dawg. You are either incapable of honest conversation about this shit or you are insane.

Respond to this without a dodge

Everyone at some point has offered refutations for all your half cocked garbage science. You reject and ignore it, you do NOT refute it. You just say it's not right. You have not disproved a single fundamental mathematic proof. Everyone else in these conversations agrees on a baseline understanding of these concepts. You not ACCEPTING the answers does not make them wrong, and you keep on saying no one has disproved your theories when that is simply not true. Either you can't understand that or you are being dishonest about it.

Also...nigga I can't believe I'm even bothering lol this is insane...THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD OPERATES ON PRINCIPLES DERIVED FROM SPHERICAL EARTH MODELS AND GRAVITIC PRINCIPLES. The fucking disillusioned nerve of you demanding proof and offering none. YOU LIVE IN THE FUCKING PROOF EVERY DAY.

-Where is even ONE scholarly program based on flat earth principles? If the shit is real where is the fucking school?
-Name ONE FUCKING SINGLE ELEMENT of ANY industry or technology that acknowledges flat earth theory
-Show us even ONE fucking complete mathematic equation that can support ANY of the bullshit you on. ONE! What's the fucking math behind your static electricity theory that everybody is mistaking gravity for? Guess what, gravity Is expressed as a fucking mathematic equation that anyone who understands the math can work through and understand. Where's ONE for flat earth shit?

It's so funny you demand to be disproved and jam your fingers in your ears as soon as you finish the sentence, and have either the balls or the gall to call that a win. Everyone else sees a crazy person.

I hope one day you get better bro, you have a fucking illness.