If The Earth Was Flat. Why Can”t You See The Edge From A Plane?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
If you draw a circle on the floor, you can follow the outline of a circle OR you can walk the outline of a diamond within the circle to shorten the distance. The point is, you can end up back at the place you started on a flat circle, just like you would a sphere.

tumblr_okmezpcIdk1ude31so1_500.gifv

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
This makes sense to you? Using the scale of a football field for that idea? That can't make sense to you sir.

It should work if you're on a sphere, it's a goddamn sphere! The formula works on a volleyball so it should work on the globe.....of course it doesn't because you don't live on a goddamn globe.

How do the concepts of East and west work on a flat disc? How does circumnavigation work if you have to constantly correct right or left? Do you believe that all the pilots in the world keep it secret that they are flying using a massive and ubiquitous fake flight system? How can flight times be faked?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Let's just say for the sake of argument you are right. How do you know you are right?

There is too much evidence that proves it's flat. I too thought it was an insane idea when I first heard about people believing it was flat, just like everybody else. I started out trying to disprove flat earthers but found I couldn't because the evidence presented was too strong.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
There is too much evidence that proves it's flat. I too thought it was an insane idea when I first heard about people believing it was flat, just like everybody else. I started out trying to disprove flat earthers but found I couldn't because the evidence presented was too strong.

If that was really the case you wouldnt be making a fool of yourself here.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

Shaddy claims the earth is spinning in this time lapse video. Now think about this shit.

This means the sun is in a stationary position while the earth is moving. The way the sun appears to move up and down would have to be from the earth tilting while spinning right? And that bounce the sun does at :027 is the earth bouncing right?? You can see that the camera is being manually adjusted every so often to keep the sun in the center of the frame, correct??

By this logic, you should be able to hover a drone camera in one spot pointed at the sun for 24 hours while the earth spins beneath it, right? @shaddyvillethug @sammyjax aka @king reckless @4 Dimensional

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

Shaddy claims the earth is spinning in this time lapse video. Now think about this shit.

This means the sun is in a stationary position while the earth is moving. The way the sun appears to move up and down would have to be from the earth tilting while spinning right? And that bounce the sun does at :027 is the earth bouncing right?? You can see that the camera is being manually adjusted every so often to keep the sun in the center of the frame, correct??

By this logic, you should be able to hover a drone camera in one spot pointed at the sun for 24 hours while the earth spins beneath it, right? @shaddyvillethug @sammyjax aka @king reckless @4 Dimensional

I been told u this breh

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I been told u this breh

Which brings us back around FULL FLAT CIRCLE back to the beginning of this debate back in 2015 when we started this shit!!

Six years ago yall fools went in on me saying that you couldn't hover over the earth in a helicopter and wait for the earth to spin, because of the atmosphere. But now you're saying YOU CAN hover over the earth and wait for the earth to spin, based on this video. TOTAL CONTRADICTION!

SpiffyBigAngora-max-1mb.gif

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Exactly. You prove my point.

Of course not. You're going to veer northwest. On a sphere you can travel purely west. On a flat circle it will be northwest. It's still a westward direction. This is too simple to argue. Draw a circle on the goddamn floor, follow the outline of the circle and you end up in the same fucking place you started.

Light spreads, which means it's less concentrated, therefore less intense.

"The Law states that the intensity of a source decreases at a ratio inversely proportional to the square of the distance it travels. Basically this means, as the distance doubles, the light intensity decreases by a factor of 4." - https://www.parabolixlight.com/debunking-the-inverse-square-law

The sun in the globe model is omnidirectional, therefore the inverse square law applies. The light would be too dim for us to see Saturn.

Here's a whole presentation on it:

And nobody said Northwest fool. West, go dead ass West and you will go around the Earth. You'd fall off the Earth if it was flat. Stop with the bullshit. You a clown if you think a football field is big enough to show the curvature of the big ass Earth. You don't even need to respond.

ShapeU_Sphere08.jpg

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
It should work if you're on a sphere, it's a goddamn sphere! The formula works on a volleyball so it should work on the globe.....of course it doesn't because you don't live on a goddamn globe.
I really don't be knowing what to say to shit like this lol it just kinda renders one speechless to watch someone be so confidently wrong about something.

Your lack of spatial awareness is mind-numbing bro. It is literally so difficult for me to understand how you buy into these concepts this aggressively and also post visuals that immediately disprove them, and then not even see the shit man. That shit is wild.

You know how some people have face blindness or nose blindness? It's like you have geometry blindness. Or hell, common sense blindness even.

The shit is wild to watch.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Dude, I didn't say walking a straight line on a flat plane will bring you back to your starting point.

Donjuan posted a video saying if you walk a straight line on a sphere, then make a 90 degree turn, walk another straight line, make another 90 degree turn and you will end up back where you started, making a triangle.

I'M saying, go try that on a football field since where are supposedly on a sphere. You're on a sphere right?? Then it should work....WRONG!

Yes, the fuck you did. West is a straight line to everybody but you. I guess West is a circle on flat Earth. Or is it Northwest? This flat earth shit is confusing as fuck.

I walk going west AROUND A FLAT CIRCLE I'll end up back where I started.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
And nobody said Northwest fool. West, go dead ass West and you will go around the Earth. You'd fall off the Earth if it was flat. Stop with the bullshit. You a clown if you think a football field is big enough to show the curvature of the big ass Earth. You don't even need to respond.

ShapeU_Sphere08.jpg
I gotta tell you, your "try it on a football field" shit is historic even for a flat earth thread.

My boy said a football field is sufficient

Then posted a quadrantal spherical triangle.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Yes, the fuck you did. West is a straight line to everybody but you. I guess West is a circle on flat Earth. Or is it Northwest? This flat earth shit is confusing as fuck.
I'm glad you quoted this because this is what I was getting at and he dodged the fuck out of it but I didn't feel like wading through all that madness to find it.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

Gravity.

You should be able to fly a drone over the ice wall and get me a picture of Gamera.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Gravity.

You should be able to fly a drone over the ice wall and get me a picture of Gamera.
I didn't even know he tagged me in this dumb ass shit

Hey @cashwhisperer you gon have to start at least TRYING to answer these rockhead ass questions on your own before you come in here w this bullshit

Jesus Christ nigga

Newton's first law
The atmospheric envelope
Gravity

Take your fucking pick

I am POSITIVE you don't even understand the mechanics of a hovering helicopter because if you did you wouldn't even have asked this question

So it's wild funny but also your entire M.O. that you tried to explain a thing you don't understand with another thing you don't understand.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

ShapeU_Sphere08.jpg
Homie dumb as a box of rocks. That's the BGOL quote of year, "try it on a football field". And this shit been going on for 4 years? A box of rocks might be smarter.
My boy said a football field is sufficient

Then posted a quadrantal spherical triangle.

6dec025345e78e266c354b219528ce45d7ed9a90.jpg

How big does the triangle have to be for this formula to always be correct, since it won't work on a football field??

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I didn't even know he tagged me in this dumb ass shit

Hey @cashwhisperer you gon have to start at least TRYING to answer these rockhead ass questions on your own before you come in here w this bullshit

Jesus Christ nigga

Newton's first law
The atmospheric envelope
Gravity

Take your fucking pick

I am POSITIVE you don't even understand the mechanics of a hovering helicopter because if you did you wouldn't even have asked this question

So it's wild funny but also your entire M.O. that you tried to explain a thing you don't understand with another thing you don't understand.

You should be arguing with Shaddy, not me. He's the one claiming a camera can stay suspended shooting the sun while the earth spins, essentially.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

No the fuck I didn't. You're conflating two separate issues. I explained what I meant be going west. I didn't say anything about a straight fucking line.

I was talking about a straight line in reference to that football field example, which had nothing to do with traveling in a fucking circle around a flat fucking circle.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
None of you have ever seen curvature with your own eyes.

All you've ever seen is a flat line.

Yet you don't realize that from whatever point you stand on a sphere is going to be like standing on the top of a hill.
And any direction you go is gonna be like going DOWNHILL.

But you don't KNOW this physical experience because you've always walked on a flat plane.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
None of you have ever seen curvature with your own eyes.

All you've ever seen is a flat line.

Yet you don't realize that from whatever point you stand on a sphere is going to be like standing on the top of a hill.
And any direction you go is gonna be like going DOWNHILL.

But you don't KNOW this physical experience because you've always walked on a flat plane.
You have INCREDIBLE deficiencies when it comes to visualizing and understanding scale.

You are literally small minded.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
You have INCREDIBLE deficiencies when it comes to visualizing and understanding scale.

You are literally small minded.

Really? Small, Medium, Large? Really nicca??

Right. I guess if you could build a big enough ball here on earth it will eventually float into outer space and develop it's own "gravitational" field. Right? It's all an issue of scale.

Yep. The bigger the lie, the more you fuckers believe it. Scale.