If The Earth Was Flat. Why Can”t You See The Edge From A Plane?

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
YOU need MASA. Y'all niggas need MASA to confirm you're on a flat and non-rotating earth.

Since logic is escaping you, let your lord and savior MASA confirm it for you.

This your white boy savior. You're posting all his bullshit video's as proof. Eric Dubay? This CAC confused as you are.

sqbicl1l7j5vmbqq6ok2jc1oou._SX450_.jpg

Amazon product ASIN 1716728606
Flatlantis is an exploration into the history of Flat Earth, the mythology of Atlantis, and the mystery of Mount Meru, the alleged magnetic mountain ancient cultures worldwide believed existed at the North Pole. Beginning with a complete history of the geocentric flat Earth cosmology and subsequent gradual adoption of the heliocentric globe Earth model, Flatlantis then delves into ancient polar mythologies, early polar history/cartography, modern polar expeditions, and the myriad problems with claims made by Cook, Peary, Byrd, Scott, Amundsen, and other explorers. Finally, in a metaphysical twist, the book ends with research into Freemasonry, Christian esotericism, the Atlantean legend, Kundalini Yoga, ancient advanced civilizations and how they are all intimately connected to the North Pole.

Amazon product ASIN 1304634396
The Atlantean Conspiracy Final Edition is the ultimate encyclopedia exposing the global conspiracy from Atlantis to Zion. Discover how world royalty through the Vatican and secret societies control literally every facet of our lives from behind the scenes and have done so for thousands of years. Topics covered include Presidential Bloodlines, The New World Order, Big Brother, Fema Concentration Camps, Secret Societies, The Zionist Jew World Order, False Flags & The Hegelian Dialectic, The Lusitania & Wwi, Pearl Harbor & Wwii, Operation Northwoods, The Gulf of Tonkin & The Vietnam War, The Oklahoma City Bombing, The 9/11 Inside Job, Media Manipulation, The Health Conspiracy, Fluoride, Vaccines, Engineered Aids, The Meat & Dairy Myth, The Cure for Everything, Masonic Symbology, Numerology, Time Manipulation, The Christian Conspiracy, Astrotheology, Magic Mushrooms, Atlantis, Kundalini, Enlightenment, Geocentric Cosmology, The Nasa Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes, Aliens, Controlled Opposition, and much more

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Last edited:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
If 100 people think you're a dumb ass. You might just be a dumb ass homie. You can't even read a map. You don't understand why elevation increases your view. All you got are videos from some clown named Eric. You a follower. He fucking you remedial clowns for profit.

Then why are you spending so much time arguing with me?

I have posted hundreds of videos from people other than Eric, so you're wrong there.

And nigga, You can't read.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
what system is that? I’m certain that CAC is part of the SAME system that oppresses black folk.

Speaking against the scientific community isn’t impressive nor convincing that he is any better than the same people you condemn.

If you do not understand the system of white supremacy, what it is and how it works, then everything else will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

And the powers that be that have shaped the world this way have you negroes 100% confused.

Is Eric a white supremacist? I suspect all whites are white supremacists, but I know that not all are.

But I do know he's not going along with the lie.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
This your white boy savior. You're posting all his bullshit video's as proof. Eric Dubay? This CAC confused as you are.

sqbicl1l7j5vmbqq6ok2jc1oou._SX450_.jpg

Amazon product ASIN 1716728606
Flatlantis is an exploration into the history of Flat Earth, the mythology of Atlantis, and the mystery of Mount Meru, the alleged magnetic mountain ancient cultures worldwide believed existed at the North Pole. Beginning with a complete history of the geocentric flat Earth cosmology and subsequent gradual adoption of the heliocentric globe Earth model, Flatlantis then delves into ancient polar mythologies, early polar history/cartography, modern polar expeditions, and the myriad problems with claims made by Cook, Peary, Byrd, Scott, Amundsen, and other explorers. Finally, in a metaphysical twist, the book ends with research into Freemasonry, Christian esotericism, the Atlantean legend, Kundalini Yoga, ancient advanced civilizations and how they are all intimately connected to the North Pole.

Amazon product ASIN 1304634396
The Atlantean Conspiracy Final Edition is the ultimate encyclopedia exposing the global conspiracy from Atlantis to Zion. Discover how world royalty through the Vatican and secret societies control literally every facet of our lives from behind the scenes and have done so for thousands of years. Topics covered include Presidential Bloodlines, The New World Order, Big Brother, Fema Concentration Camps, Secret Societies, The Zionist Jew World Order, False Flags & The Hegelian Dialectic, The Lusitania & Wwi, Pearl Harbor & Wwii, Operation Northwoods, The Gulf of Tonkin & The Vietnam War, The Oklahoma City Bombing, The 9/11 Inside Job, Media Manipulation, The Health Conspiracy, Fluoride, Vaccines, Engineered Aids, The Meat & Dairy Myth, The Cure for Everything, Masonic Symbology, Numerology, Time Manipulation, The Christian Conspiracy, Astrotheology, Magic Mushrooms, Atlantis, Kundalini, Enlightenment, Geocentric Cosmology, The Nasa Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes, Aliens, Controlled Opposition, and much more

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Again, I've posted all kinds of people talking about the earth, not just Eric. I've posted Eric the least so, foh

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
If you do not understand the system of white supremacy, what it is and how it works, then everything else will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

And the powers that be that have shaped the world this way have you negroes 100% confused.

Is Eric a white supremacist? I suspect all whites are white supremacists, but I know that not all are.

This CAC a white supremist.

:roflmao:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

Celebrate Truth
GLOBEBUSTERS 2
jeranism
Awake Souls
Dana McManus
Taboo Conspiracy ii
FLAT EARTH BROTHERS
Dan Dimension
GLOBEBUSTERS
7th Day Truth Seeker
StinkyCASH
Feed Your Mind 2
Phuket Word
Anonymous Official
MrThriveAndSurvive
TheGreatestTruthNeverTold
Flat Max UK
World History Official
Flat Water
markksargent
checktheevidence
Rob Skiba
Nur For Everyone
Feed Your Mind
The Constable
FlatEarth Photography
UAP
D. Marble
Secrets In Plain Sight
Bro. Sanchez TV
GRACE AND TRUTH FELLOWSHIP
Crrow777
Observation Deck
Karlee Sunshine
Jake The Asshole
Flat Earth
MushrooMetropolis
Flat Earth International Conference
Flat Earth Millionaire
GeoShifter
America 2.0 Documentaries
James Ambas
NathanOakley1980
MrPostmastergeneral
9EtherUniverse
DITRH
TruthUnveiled777
Nur Para Todos
Reality Notfiction II
Paul On The Plane
Feed Your Mind 3
jeranismRAW
Taboo Conspiracy
Flat Earth Talk
Beyond The Veil
SmokeScreen Design
TheMorgile

Look up these channels on youtube if you wanna know more about flat earth.

I know about Eric and his thing with the Jews, but that ain't my fight. Personally until cacs give a fuck about the African Holocaust I could give a fuck about the Jewish one. So fuck outta here.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Man, you don’t know that. Yall just so happen to agree on absurdity that neither of you can prove.

You keep posting these CACs with the audacity to talk about NASA is MASA to us, but you can’t even see your own hypocrisy.

Hey bruh, I can post non-white flat earther videos and still get my points across. It's that widespread.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Ok Tommy, you of all people shouldn't be saying ANYTHING about time. EIGHTY PERCENT of this thread's posts and characters are from YOU bro! Don't act like niggas ain't already call you on those soliloquies you write. You HAVE time.
Fuck it maybe if you keep trying it something will happen lol

I keep telling you you not smart enough to try mind tricks lol you are short approximately one mind

If your dusty ass take notes, one day you might figure out how to have time too.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Man, these ONLY mofos I EVER listened talk for two hours straight were the great scholars Dr. Amos Wilson and Dr. Henrik Clarke.

How you going to get on us about CAC science when your doing the same thing listing to this nasal sounding caveman spew nonsense?
I mean I understand why he's mad at the system

Look what it did to him

This jackass is living proof of the damage systemic racism in education does

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

Explain what yo boy doing in the video besides stealing our culture? He has on a damn strapless dress and NASA hat at one point. 90% of the shit you posted is from this CAC. This your leader? He president of the flat Earth society. He throwing up mad Masonic symbols. Seems like he's in with the lie. You a clown Bro. You can't explain this shit. You can't be saved. No self respecting black man would be quoting this Nazi.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Explain what yo boy doing in the video besides stealing our culture? He has on a damn strapless dress and NASA hat at one point. 90% of the shit you posted is from this CAC. This your leader? He president of the flat Earth society. He throwing up mad Masonic symbols. Seems like he's in with the lie. You a clown Bro. You can't explain this shit. You can't be saved. No self respecting black man would be quoting this Nazi.

90% of what I posted has not been from Eric Dubay you lying ass moron! I posted his 200 proofs video and snippet from that video. SHOW ME where 90% of what I've posted has been from Eric Dubay! Show me! Talking about my leader, the fuck outta here! Where have I quoted Eric Dubay??? Show me!! You fuckin liar!

Bro, I'm done talking to your stupid ass.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

Look what it did to him

Of course they're not telling us everything lol

I definitely agree they ain't telling everything they know

Goddamn idiot.

But you get to determine what they're telling us and what they're not huh? :smh:

You stalk me for 6 years, but I'm the crazy one?

Unbelievable.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Believe what the fuck you want to believe.

Don't ask me about this shit anymore. Ain't no point.
I'm never going to say it's a sphere so there's no point AT ALL.

Go to youtube. Go to Rokfin.com. Go join a flat earth group on Facebook.

Go to a flat earth conference and fuss at them.

I'm done.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Look what it did to him

He was lying about being an engineer previously so I have no doubt he is 50+, undereducated and genuinely swayed by the Youtube bullshit he posts. :lol:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Goddamn idiot.

But you get to determine what they're telling us and what they're not huh? :smh:

You stalk me for 6 years, but I'm the crazy one?

Unbelievable.
Nigga

You have a mental illness

The entire rest of the world that has sense and lives is laughing at you or pitying you

You are a fucking mental patient

Everybody sees it but you, but I think that's usually how it goes

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
He was lying about being an engineer previously so I have no doubt he is 50+, undereducated and genuinely swayed by the Youtube bullshit he posts. :lol:
Nah he bout a 43 year old socially maladjusted lame that spent entirely too much time on the internet and was just slow enough to get sucked into this bullshit lol

But the seeds of mental illness were probably always there

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Believe what the fuck you want to believe.

Don't ask me about this shit anymore. Ain't no point.
I'm never going to say it's a sphere so there's no point AT ALL.

Go to youtube. Go to Rokfin.com. Go join a flat earth group on Facebook.

Go to a flat earth conference and fuss at them.

I'm done.
I been said all I wanted to do was roast you and make you do the Ben Vereen in front of the class lol

I been understood was I fucking w a patient

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I wonder how they explain moon phases to each other in their secret meetings in their moms basements

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
90% of what I posted has not been from Eric Dubay you lying ass moron! I posted his 200 proofs video and snippet from that video. SHOW ME where 90% of what I've posted has been from Eric Dubay! Show me! Talking about my leader, the fuck outta here! Where have I quoted Eric Dubay??? Show me!! You fuckin liar!

Bro, I'm done talking to your stupid ass.

your source has credibility issues and you had the audacity to some bullshit video from him. @donwuan checked your sources and called it out.

your source is a turd. I don’t know what else to tell you.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Yo! :lol:

I ain’t even peep this shit until now.

Man, not a ner mofo here (except Cashie) has posted any source with a credibility this fucking shitty. Got damn! :lol:

This mofo getting his Buffalo Bill.

Ol’ “it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again” ass CAC.

Last edited:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
your source has credibility issues and you had the audacity to some bullshit video from him. @donwuan checked your sources and called it out.

your source is a turd. I don’t know what else to tell you.

I have posted over 70 sources on this board, you're focused on ONE who has focused on calling out Jews, the same Jews that attack Farrakhan, the same racist Jews mistreating Africans in Israel, the same Jews controlling Hollyweird, you really have a dog in that fight?? Your focused on his credibility because of him calling out Jews rather than proving him wrong? Okay, fine.

My recommended list of flat earthers (that I posted here - https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/n...illion-miles-from-earth.1081430/post-20673714) never included Eric Dubay. I listen to Globebusters and Bro Sanchez more than anybody when it comes to flat earth stuff.

But either fucking way, I don't disagree with Eric's points in 200 Proofs. That's the only thing I vouch for with ANY of my sources, whether or not there info is solid when it comes to flat earth.

I agree with YOU on a LOT of things, but hey, flat earth is something we don't agree on. Doesn't mean that everything else I DO agree with you on is null and void.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I have posted over 70 sources on this board, you're focused on ONE who has focused on calling out Jews, the same Jews that attack Farrakhan, the same racist Jews mistreating Africans in Israel, the same Jews controlling Hollyweird, you really have a dog in that fight?? Your focused on his credibility because of him calling out Jews rather than proving him wrong? Okay, fine.

My recommended list of flat earthers (that I posted here - https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/n...illion-miles-from-earth.1081430/post-20673714) never included Eric Dubay. I listen to Globebusters and Bro Sanchez more than anybody when it comes to flat earth stuff.

But either fucking way, I don't disagree with Eric's points in 200 Proofs. That's the only thing I vouch for with ANY of my sources, whether or not there info is solid when it comes to flat earth.

I agree with YOU on a LOT of things, but hey, flat earth is something we don't agree on. Doesn't mean that everything else I DO agree with you on is null and void.
Blah blah blah

Mental illness