If The Earth Was Flat. Why Can”t You See The Edge From A Plane?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Why’d you get this nigga started again,

200.gif

Sowwwy.... :o :o :o

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Man. At this point you like king taharqa lol you just saying anything that come to mind.

Ain't nobody studdn you mane I come to roast you and dip back out

You see i had to be tagged, I forgot about this damn thread
Shit I did too.
Ionoeen think I been in dis thread

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Is there any circumstance under which you could be made to believe earth is round?

Sure, show footage from a weather balloon or rocket that shows the horizon from the ground to the upper atmoplane (aka atmosphere) that shows the horizon morph from a straight line to a curve, with no interruptions. That footage doesn't exist of course, because it's impossible to obtain in the first place.

Last edited:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I'm not sure why separating these ideas gives you so much difficulty bro, but believing earth is round and believing "everything they do tell us is truth" 1, are not remotely the same thing and 2, I never even said the second one. Never.

I'ma be as clear as I can. I DO NOT BELIEVE EARTH IS ROUND BECAUSE NASA TOLD ME.

Now can we trade civil responses? Because I'd still like to know your answer to why the overwhelming majority of the global populace agreed and accepted that earth was round for centuries upon centuries before NASA existed?

I don't think that's accurate and I'd like you to provide proof that the global populace agreed that the earth was a ball. I'd like to see your sources on that. It's like World War 2. You do realize billions of people were alive at the time that didn't even know a war was going on?

Back to my question, if they haven't told you the whole truth, then you have no way of knowing if the truth you think you know is all the way accurate. It's not possible.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Has anybody in this thread been to space or only know what Dey been told and studied?

Exactly, and that goes both ways. The only thing that's happening here is that I'm outnumbered. But the arguments I've made haven't been shut down by logic, only ridicule. That's why this shit won't come to any resolve other than "fuck cash, ol dumb ass nigga" which is just ineffective because it's their denial, cognitive dissonance and internal conflict that keeps niggas coming back for more. Sammy loses sleep over this shit, bless his heart.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Exactly, and that goes both ways. The only thing that's happening here is that I'm outnumbered. But the arguments I've made haven't been shut down by logic, only ridicule. That's why this shit won't come to any resolve other than "fuck cash, ol dumb ass nigga" which is just ineffective because it's their denial, cognitive dissonance and internal conflict that keeps niggas coming back for more. Sammy loses sleep over this shit, bless his heart.
Sammy yo boy tho

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah they forgot to put Antarctica on this one. They often forget to put Antarctica on these renders.

Not sure why you think Antartica should be visible here. Its pretty far south of Africa and you dont even see the most southern part of Africa in the pic.

Last edited:

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah they forgot to put Antarctica on this one. They often forget to put Antarctica on these renders.
I guess they "forgot" to add America also. :rolleyes:

By the way, they got astronauts on tik tok now. Your beliefs will be hella tested soon.

Where can I find a flat earther watch or calendar? If the earth, why isn't gravity pulling me towards the center? My eggs crack downward when I make omelets. And where is the middle of the Earth?

Last edited:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I guess they "forgot" to add America also. :rolleyes:

By the way, they got astronauts on tik tok now. Your beliefs will be hella tested soon.

Where can I find a flat earther watch or cslendar? If the earth, why isn't gravity pulling me towards the center? My eggs crack downward when I make omelets. And where is the middle of the Earth?

So what, the supposed "live" footage from the ISS all these years with the chroma key green screen errors and faulty harnesses is supposed to be null and void because they switched to a new app??

What I feel you're really telling me is, "now that they've improved their ability to fool you with new and improved cgi, it's gonna be harder for you to keep arguing the earth is flat" as opposed to 5 years ago, when we first started debating this shit, when it was much easier to prove they were CLEARLY faking it.

I don't know when you joined in on these threads, but you come at me with shit that we deep dived into years ago, tons of video showing ISS bloopers, moon landing anomalies, all kind of problems with the stuff coming outta NASA that made NO SENSE, that these dudes on BGOL brushed aside or got ghost on when I came with facts that they COULD NOT DISPROVE. We've already covered A LOT of ground.

There is a flat earth app.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I don't think that's accurate and I'd like you to provide proof that the global populace agreed that the earth was a ball. I'd like to see your sources on that. It's like World War 2. You do realize billions of people were alive at the time that didn't even know a war was going on?

Back to my question, if they haven't told you the whole truth, then you have no way of knowing if the truth you think you know is all the way accurate. It's not possible.
For clarity

Are you saying that most of the world does not think that earth is round?

If that's the argument you're presenting, you have to see why you can't be taken seriously man. First of all you misquoted me, and I think it was intentional. I said "the overwhelming majority of the global populace". You took the overwhelming majority part out. I realize there has probably always been a small continengent of people that think earth is flat.

But to ask for proof that most people think the world is round, wtf kind of shit is that? Literally everything in society is built around the round earth model, to even ask for proof is, again, I think disingenuous. Do you or do you not accept that flat earth theory is a fringe belief?

Again, for clarity, are you saying that you don't believe that it is accurate that the majority of the world populace has thought for hundreds of years that the earth is round?

If not, on what data do you base this assertion?

The war shit was a strawman, they might not have k known at the time with the limited nature of communication back then. But they found out eventually and now no one walks around denying the war occurred. That analogy made zero sense.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Boy you don't even believe this shit lol ain't nobody studdn you

You stay lying too man I'm just gon go head and call it what it is. You are a dishonest nigga.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
You say that nigga Sammy gat you figured out???

y’all Bwoys

we all brothers

but you know how that nigga be tho

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
You not out numbered bro

it’s like bullying at the play ground

Dey the cool kids with the bitches, clothes, money and cars

we da lames who know wuZup

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Has anybody in this thread been to space or only know what Dey been told and studied?
Y'all retarded it's ancient societies that knew the earth wasn't flat simply through observation. You don't have to be in space to know the earth isn't flat. Everything from civil engineering to seasons to timezone to astronomy to ships seeming to sink under the horizon etc should tell you this but y'all choose to be retarded. Can't stand you flat earth motherfuckers.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Niggas think this shit slap

There are planes faster than this that were built in the 60s

The school system is the real failure here
OMFG :hithead: :hithead:

A bullet doesn't need to travel as fast a rocket because there is less friction embracing a bullet.

I know what the real problem is. The internet has given the youth an illusion to do the slightest critical thinking. 66 percent of millennials in America are wound up this way.

I swear to anything, I tried explaining to a kid why balloons can float. He said that's proof gravity isn't exist. I'm being dead ass here. Some flat earthers spent 20 racks on a gyroscope that disproved their theory.

And I'm using almost common sense DIY tactics to understand a grade school concept. Fuck NASA. Fuck CGI. Fuck a computer, come outside and test it out yourself.

When I was growing up, there were encyclopedias all over. If not, the public library had a few. They formatted their abstract to allure kids to read. I recall the Charlie Brown Fact Book. But you need a broad scope of education before the internet becomes convenient. The majority of these folks come down to two things: born after 1995. Never learned how to sort out concepts. I can study books telling me one plus one are two all day but if can't conceptualize it on a basic scale, that shit is a wonder also.

To reiterate NASA and CGI tells me that you can't make sense of it on a grassroots level. Nobody should have to convince you the earth is a sphere. You are arguing from observation, we are arguing from reasoning. At this point, you might as well write wind doesn't exist because you can't see it.

I guess Mars is flat too.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Y'all retarded it's ancient societies that knew the earth wasn't flat simply through observation. You don't have to be in space to know the earth isn't flat. Everything from civil engineering to seasons to timezone to astronomy to ships seeming to sink under the horizon etc should tell you this but y'all choose to be retarded. Can't stand you flat earth motherfuckers.

Time and time again again I gotta turn back around and tell you hoes, YOU CAN SEE objects way further than you're supposed to see them. If you are 6ft tall, you should only be able to see 3 miles until you hit the horizon. But there's tons on videos out there showing that you can see much further than 3 miles, which can only mean the earth is much, much larger than they say OR the earth is flat. And it's also been proven that ships DON'T sink past the horizon. Lake Pontchartrain is a perfect example. You can see 10, 20 miles into the distance from sea level depending on the amoumt of haze in the air.

One day yaw gone be eatin crow like a muthafucka. It's easy to point out flat earth. Why does the horizon remain at eye level no matter how high you go? It actually should sink below you the higher you get. Yet, when you're on a plane 6 miles above the ground, the horizon is right there at eye level. When you look at weather balloon footage 24 miles up, same thing.

What you NEVER see, is footage starting from the ground that continuously ascends and shows the horizon morph from a straight line into a curve, because it's impossible to produce that, unless you CG it.

Everytime they show footage from the supposed ISS, they show you a big ass curve yet you can't identify continents. Now if you really think about that, it will dawn on you that it makes absolutely no sense that you can see a curve but can't identify a continent.

You can hate me all you want. That's perfectly fine, but it doesn't change the fact that there are anomalies that y'all can account for. And I have a long list of them. Try watching Eric Dubay's 200 flat earth proofs and disprove every one of those facts. And I'm not an Eric Dubay supporter, but facts are facts.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Time and time again again I gotta turn back around and tell you hoes, YOU CAN SEE objects way further than you're supposed to see them. If you are 6ft tall, you should only be able to see 3 miles until you hit the horizon. But there's tons on videos out there showing that you can see much further than 3 miles, which can only mean the earth is much, much larger than they say OR the earth is flat. And it's also been proven that ships DON'T sink past the horizon. Lake Pontchartrain is a perfect example. You can see 10, 20 miles into the distance from sea level depending on the amoumt of haze in the air.

One day yaw gone be eatin crow like a muthafucka. It's easy to point out flat earth. Why does the horizon remain at eye level no matter how high you go? It actually should sink below you the higher you get. Yet, when you're on a plane 6 miles above the ground, the horizon is right there at eye level. When you look at weather balloon footage 24 miles up, same thing.

What you NEVER see, is footage starting from the ground that continuously ascends and shows the horizon morph from a straight line into a curve, because it's impossible to produce that, unless you CG it.

Everytime they show footage from the supposed ISS, they show you a big ass curve yet you can't identify continents. Now if you really think about that, it will dawn on you that it makes absolutely no sense that you can see a curve but can't identify a continent.

You can hate me all you want. That's perfectly fine, but it doesn't change the fact that there are anomalies that y'all can account for. And I have a long list of them. Try watching Eric Dubay's 200 flat earth proofs and disprove every one of those facts. And I'm not an Eric Dubay supporter, but facts are facts.
Bro, all your examples show you're trying too hard. And every one is pulling a magic trick on you. If this was about whether man stepped onto the moon, I would support your argument. Because all we have is what our eyes are telling us. And that could be a lie.

But round earth doesn't need observation. You can't argue flat earth with closed eye concepts. Seeing is believing. I don't rely on NASA to tell me anything. I need a basic concept of physics. You can't tell me where the middle of flat earth is. Where the edges are. Which direction gravity is pulling me. Why all trees don't grow slanted. Like you, I don't need to listen to any scientists, mechanics, etc.

Explain why we have a flat earth without using overblown science.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
For clarity

Are you saying that most of the world does not think that earth is round?

If that's the argument you're presenting, you have to see why you can't be taken seriously man. First of all you misquoted me, and I think it was intentional. I said "the overwhelming majority of the global populace". You took the overwhelming majority part out. I realize there has probably always been a small continengent of people that think earth is flat.

But to ask for proof that most people think the world is round, wtf kind of shit is that? Literally everything in society is built around the round earth model, to even ask for proof is, again, I think disingenuous. Do you or do you not accept that flat earth theory is a fringe belief?

Again, for clarity, are you saying that you don't believe that it is accurate that the majority of the world populace has thought for hundreds of years that the earth is round?

If not, on what data do you base this assertion?

The war shit was a strawman, they might not have k known at the time with the limited nature of communication back then. But they found out eventually and now no one walks around denying the war occurred. That analogy made zero sense.

I'm asking you for proof and sources for you claim that the overwhelming majority of the global populace believed the earth was a sphere for the last 1900 years. Just show me. Prove that to me.