Is DJ Envy (aka Individual #1) a real estate scammer?

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Always frown on people that have no “skin in the game.” Anybody trying to sell me on a new venture in which they have nothing to lose is always a no.

Warren Buffett gave the game, all his money is invested in Berkshire Hathaway, if you lose, he loses more. Playing the game of leveraging credit, and getting money here and there is a recipe for disaster.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He's currently writing up the segment ...

charlamagne-tha.gif

Oh Lenard know better...

I got a feeling Envious knows a LOT of secrets.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She’s been very quiet. Also, this is why she probably left the show in a hurry.

I don't think that's the reason Angela left but?

I just found out recently we have mutual friends and she COULD have known this was all about to crumble with the network she got...

Thing is so would have Lenard.

Last edited:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I don't think that's the reasons Angela left but?

I just found out recently we have mutual friends and she COULD have known this was all about to crumble with the network she got...

Thing is so would have Lenard.
Well, I’m going to say this she was in a hurry to get up out of there she knew something was coming. I did a little research on DJ Envy and dude is a very sketchy. With his partner learning how to do that shit in prison, you are automatically knew shit was going to hit the fan eventually. Bernie Madoff did the same bullshit with Stocks and you seen what happened with him. Breakfast club is on life-support because of this iHeartRadio people are going to be forced to tell envy to go.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
as much as envy talked about this on the radio and social media i'm interested to see where this goes. i hope charlamayne doing his work for donkey of the day sometime next week. but either way i love that the people who call in don't give them any slack. see how envy handles it

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
as much as envy talked about this on the radio and social media i'm interested to see where this goes. i hope charlamayne doing his work for donkey of the day sometime next week. but either way i love that the people who call in don't give them any slack. see how envy handles it

What is interesting to me is Envy COULD and a real strong possibility get out of this unscathed

I don't THINK so but as the story progresses we already seeing exit strategies

But let's say he loses big. Could this set a serious precedent concerning celebrity endorsement on the future especially financially?

Envy now? The crypto commercials during the last 2 super bowls?

Could celebrities find themselves liable?

And the REAL big deal is whether iheart gets caught up.in this... what sort of pandora box us that going to be?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I was talking about Pina
Idk if envy will get caught up in it. If they have a trail of him losing money too then he can slide to the victims
If there's a trail of him getting a cut of the victims money he going to the slammer

I agree Ceasar is DONE.

Like I said earlier Envy 8s the interesting part. Because I think it's not as simple as IF he lost money too.

I think is WHEN he discovered he lost money and what he did immediately after he found out

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well, I’m going to say this she was in a hurry to get up out of there she knew something was coming. I did a little research on DJ Envy and dude is a very sketchy. With his partner learning how to do that shit in prison, you are automatically knew shit was going to hit the fan eventually. Bernie Madoff did the same bullshit with Stocks and you seen what happened with him. Breakfast club is on life-support because of this iHeartRadio people are going to be forced to tell envy to go.

Yee wasn't much better. She brought Jay Morrison to the Breakfast Club and he's basically been accused of scamming people too. The only and main difference between the two is I don't think Yee claimed Jay as a partner. She did co-sign him buy saying he help her get homes.

I don't think her leaving was related to Envy's real-estate work.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Yee wasn't much better. She brought Jay Morrison to the Breakfast Club and he's basically been accused of scamming people too. The only and main difference between the two is I don't think Yee claimed Jay as a partner. She did co-sign him buy saying he help her get homes.

I don't think her leaving was related to Envy's real-estate work.
I disagree She seen written on the wall about this event with DJ envy. She is being very quiet about everything.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I agree Ceasar is DONE.

Like I said earlier Envy 8s the interesting part. Because I think it's not as simple as IF he lost money too.

I think is WHEN he discovered he lost money and what he did immediately after he found out
Cesar is going to flip and pull everyone down the bucket with him. Some Black people gave him some nice bread so before he gets convicted, he better watch over his back, especially in the New Jersey area

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I agree Ceasar is DONE.

Disagree because if he lost money and continued to then he's not different than the other victims who were promised stuff and didn't get it and the ppl who had money invested got no return and invested more money into different properties

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I agree Ceasar is DONE.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I disagree She seen written on the wall about this event with DJ envy. She is being very quiet about everything.
We'll never know the truth, but her and Envy have or had businesses together. If they are still partners in the juice bar, I don't see Angela knowing or leaving because she was fearful of a potential scam. Indirectly, she still get caught up. I don't know shit, buy I'd think all of Envy's assets become questionable including money used to get the juice bar or anything else they have together.

I kind of assumed Yee didn't like Charlemagne getting more power behind the scenes. She kind of alluded to that with her comments about there not being any women supporting the Breakfast Club besides her and not feeling valued.