Janet Jackson catching Twitter smoke today.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh word. Can you post the video in here he’s talking about to clear this up
If she had anything to do with that case, it would have been brought up a long time ago.

It's in the video posted. Look at how they keyed her and look up where the case was prosecuted.

Even in the video posted, she never said Michael was guilty. All she said was child testimony can be powerful tool as testimony.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
People have a tendency of placing her next to icons like Aretha, Diana Ross, Ella, Tina, Chaka. I just never thought she was all that great in the 80’s & 90’s, her supposed prime years. She was more of a sex symbol than anything back then.

After That’s the Way Love Goes, what other legendary tracks has she made? Control?

I never saw it. Still don’t.
Unpopular opinion:

Without Quincy Jones, she (was) basically a brick shit house body with Mike's face, and Micheal, although brilliant,
would not be mentioned in the same sentence as Prince too often.

I know this is rhetorical suicide. I am blue today.

Cheers.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
They goin’ in. :itsawrap:

But they’ve been bought and sold out at this point and still don’t see it.

Attacking a woman that is so-called black in defense over one that is not and they’ll still claim they are pro-black :roflmao2:

Make it make sense man!

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
People have a tendency of placing her next to icons like Aretha, Diana Ross, Ella, Tina, Chaka. I just never thought she was all that great in the 80’s & 90’s, her supposed prime years. She was more of a sex symbol than anything back then.

After That’s the Way Love Goes, what other legendary tracks has she made? Control?

I never saw it. Still don’t.

Unpopular opinion:

Without Quincy Jones, she (was) basically a brick shit house body with Mike's face, and Micheal, although brilliant,

Cheers.

Blasphemy! Rhetorical suicide indeed. Janet has CLASSICS, and basically created the template for the modern female pop star.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
I don't care. Can They bury tito before you idiots attack her on something she may not have yet been informed about. Not everybody spends their lives online or have their heads buried up the mediias ass.
you're as bad as Whoopie-
Don't excuse her ignorance.
I bet she ain't got nuffin' to do with burying Tito but to show up.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Rest In Peace Tito Jackson

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Never confuse talent with intelligence or...self-hate with love for others..

497.jpg

Fuck everything else, when this is your child. Meaning you procreated with a non-black person. You cannot question another persons blackness.

Your grandchildren aren't going to be black and your kid probably doesn't look black.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unpopular opinion:

Cheers.
Mike and Janet sold themselves as great entertainers as well. When Mike was taking over Broadcast AND cable networks with video premieres, it wasn't just because of Quincy's music. Both Mike and Janet produced high-end event videos with great choreography.

However, there no debate about Prince being the best Musician out of all of them.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Fuck everything else, when this is your child. Meaning you procreated with a non-black person. You cannot question another persons blackness.

Your grandchildren aren't going to be black and your kid probably doesn't look black.
Shes married to a jew with two caucasian step children. VP Harris is so black it makes his kids black by extention? I wish yall would stop being so militant that it makes you contradict your own talking point. It's cognitive dissonance at this point. Red or blue, it's all MAGA to me. Yall have to see it by now. Niggas spent years fighting the MAGA monster only to become the exact same monster. Yall don't even see it.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shes married to a jew with two caucasian step children. VP Harris is so black it makes his kids black by extention? I wish yall would stop being so militant that it makes you contradict your own talking point. It's cognitive dissonance at this point. Red or blue, it's all MAGA to me. Yall have to see it by now. Niggas spent years fighting the MAGA monster only to become the exact same monster. Yall don't even see it.
This only became an issue when white racists decided to make Harris identity an issue.

Kamala went to a predominantly black university and joined a historically black sorority.

What person denying their blackness would do either of those, let alone both?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think what Janet was really saying is can we trust Kamala. Kamala is married to a Jewish cac. Does Kamala father have two black parents? I think she may be 1/4 black. I'm not voting for Trump, but I really don't like Kamala at all.
So I have to look at who has the best policies for black folk. We will die no matter what. One will just be a slower death. Our to options are eat shit or drink piss.
Bashing Janet is foolish she is an entertainer not a scholar. She is usually good no matter who wins.

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
She went to an HBCU.
Joined a Black sorority.
Dances like a gotdamn Soul Train veteran.
And makes greens like yo Granny.

Any one "confused" about how she sees herself has an agenda. Pernt blank. Period. The folks questioning her "blackness" all seems to be leaning to the right, so to speak. That ain't a co-in-ki-dink. MFs have an agenda. Make her the "other". And dummies falling for this shit. I could hate everything about the woman and she'll still be 10X better than the alternative. We're our own worst fucking enemy. :smh:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
She went to an HBCU.
Joined a Black sorority.
Dances like a gotdamn Soul Train veteran.
And makes greens like yo Granny.

Any one "confused" about how she sees herself has an agenda. Pernt blank. Period. The folks questioning her "blackness" all seems to be leaning to the right, so to speak. That ain't a co-in-ki-dink. MFs have an agenda. Make her the "other". And dummies falling for this shit. I could hate everything about the woman and she'll still be 10X better than the alternative. We're our own worst fucking enemy. :smh:
This might be the most "niggerest" shit I've ever read. Rachel Dozel fits all those same criteria and she had Black babies. Actually did tangible things for the black community in her city. NAACP chapter president and the whole 9. So by your own descriptors shes Actually blacker than both Janet and VP Harris.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
This might be the most "niggerest" shit I've ever read. Rachel Dozel fits all those same criteria and she had Black babies. Actually did tangible things for the black community in her city. NAACP chapter president and the whole 9. So by your own descriptors shes Actually blacker than both Janet and VP Harris.

Amen.

"Dances like a gotdamn Soul Train veteran.
And makes greens like yo Granny."​

And don't even get me started on that shit right there. That shit is just cringe-worthy. :smh: