Just Came From Shopping - WATER & TOILET PAPER ARE GONE!!!!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
90318927_10218109191655484_2463936464707125248_o.jpg

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
TEXAS BAKERY SELLING “POOP” AND “TP” CUPCAKES

They’re moving like crazy. Pun intended.
Lilian Halabi, the owner of Lily’s Cakes in Harker Heights, Texas came up with the idea to produce “poop” and “toilet paper” cupcakes as a way to foster a little comic relief in the situation we find ourselves in with the coronavirus spread and the panicked masses buying toilet paper like there is no tomorrow.
They have become quite the hit in Central Texas, with fans driving in from as far away as Waco for a taste of the comical cakes.
Learn to bake any kind of cake like a pro here
90051298_2881034541940055_8128116227747872768_o.jpg

89768230_2871360892907420_4974753352148582400_o.jpg
90311949_2880759011967608_364375129787990016_o.jpg

In this time, it’s important to remember to continue supporting local businesses such as Lily’s Cakes.
And it’s okay to make light of an otherwise horrible situation.
Lily’s Cakes can be found here!
All photos courtesy of Lily’s Cakes Facebook page which you can check out by clicking on the link above.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Man, I feel so dumb for never taking advantage of this prior to today, but curbside grocery pickup is the truth.

Put in an order yesterday morning. Picked up our order today, wife didnt even have to leave the car.

This shit is going to go for us what Amazon Prime did for ordering electronics and shit.

Am I the only one who slept on grocery curbside pickup?

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, I feel so dumb for never taking advantage of this prior to today, but curbside grocery pickup is the truth.

Put in an order yesterday morning. Picked up our order today, wife didnt even have to leave the car.

This shit is going to go for us what Amazon Prime did for ordering electronics and shit.

My Aunt is scared to go shopping so I told her about Walmart delivery which is free over 35.00.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Man we are convinced that chic fil a injecting crack into their chicken.

Worldwide pandemic, people out of work, drive thru line still wrapped around the building twice.

:lol:

but the KFC that's across the street from mine is empty as shit. I was wondering if they were closed.

I had their fish sandwich the other day for lent. That shit was pretty good. I got it deluxe with pepper jack cheese.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Why even do that? Instacart delivers to your doorstep
I have had three orders delivered this week . i fill up my cart the night before and in the morning around 9-11 am i usually get a 5 hr delivery window then i pull the trigger

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
got lucky twice today. Walked into one walmart and saw they were giving out 8 packs of toilet tissue. Second time i happened to walk in on this, no line this time. Then went to another walmart and caught the last dumbbell set. As i was picking it up, an announcement was made that they have lysol and disinfectant wipes. Had to get on a short line for that too.

I like how these stores are doing it, making people line up so that everybody gets one of each item. Unlike these other stores who sell their whole stock to one dumb ass white person.