Just Came From Shopping - WATER & TOILET PAPER ARE GONE!!!!

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Seriously though, can someone please advise how to get toilet paper?

Is there a plug or a trick?
where do you live? Get to your walmart, target, dollar tree and family dollar stores early. talk to the worker and find out when shipments are coming in. For the past couple of days i have been able to walk into a walmart and target and get tissue without the hassle.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
go to the stores at open

Yeah that’s the best bet!

Even then you’ve gotta get lucky because there’s people waiting at the door like

tenor.gif

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
91404908_4268644816494519_3112805237430157312_n.jpg

Notice: to ALL Stores:
Do NOT ALLOW people to 'Return' Unused Packs of toilet rolls when this crisis is over. They took them and denied untold number of ordinary people the ability to purchase their normal requirements. The same for other mass purchased products.
If ordinary people agree with this, voice your opinion too.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shit is sold out EVERYWHERE.
I ordered lots of bottled water and toilet paper online cause you don't know when the shit
will go up in price or run out. Ordered a Water filter kit just in case too
I don't get why these two are in such demand
Motherfuckers wasn't wiping their asses before Coronavirus hit??
Lol you started with “I ordered lots of.....” and then you wonder why there’s a shortage when there are many people with your mindset.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Lol you started with “I ordered lots of.....” and then you wonder why there’s a shortage when there are many people with your mindset.

So.......What am I supposed to do take the high road order ONE and get caught out there with NOTHING weeks later?
Please explain a way out of MY dilemma.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
Buy enough for 2-3 weeks like I did. I was still able to find more after three weeks.

I'm suppose to "guess" and "hope" that there's some available in three weeks?
Unless you are a successful fortune teller there's no way to know that there will be some available
In fact I did that with alcohol, hand sanitizer and hand wipes. Guess what? You can't find none
I got 4 people to take care of, there's no room for "buying enough for 2-3 weeks"
You can't understand that?

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Unless you are a successful fortune teller there's no way to know that there will be some available
In fact I did that with alcohol, hand sanitizer and hand wipes. Guess what? You can't find none
I got 4 people to take care of, there's no room for "buying enough for 2-3 weeks"
Life is not complicated. I bought enough for my house and office. I also bought hand sanitizer on Amazon that will last a month. You can go back on Amazon and buy more but it will take a month to be delivered.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Totalrestroom.com is shipping paper products.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
Life is not complicated. I bought enough for my house and office. I also bought hand sanitizer on Amazon that will last a month. You can go back on Amazon and buy more but it will take a month to be delivered.

You lost touch with reality somehow
There is NONE available on Amazon legitimately, all you speak of is bootleg shit from china
Thanks for your help though

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And the way you feel now is the way most people felt a month ago when you made this thread...

Which is why you made this thread in the first place, because you were frustrated that you couldn’t find any toilet paper or bottled water!

Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
Ok, go camp in front of Costco for the next shipment.

Guess you missed where I said
"I ORDERED LOTS OF....."
I don't need to camp out. You might have to though
or when your bootleg shit comes in hope that it works right

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
And the way you feel now is the way most people felt a month ago when you made this thread...

Which is why you made this thread in the first place, because you were frustrated that you couldn’t find any toilet paper or bottled water!

Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif

It was still available a month ago. Just a little harder to find
A lot of stuff you just can't find now

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No need for sarcasm
Talking about hand sanitizer, cleaning wipes and alcohol

I was being serious, I’ve been lucky twice with the toilet paper.

I haven’t needed hand sanitizer, wipes or alcohol but I can say that everywhere I’ve been they’ve been out of those items also.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
I was able to buy alcohol and sanitizer last week at Kroger. Only thing I need is extra bottled water (I have a purifier in the kitchen, this is emergency stash) canned vegetables and protein.

Going to grab stuff to bake bread and frozen vegetables if I can get them.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
No need for sarcasm
Talking about hand sanitizer, cleaning wipes and alcohol

Make your own hand sanitizer.

Vodka, vegetable glycerin, concentrated oil of your choice for scent.

Those other things are hard to find but you can you those disposable kitchen towels that you can use a few times. I brought some packs from Dollar Tree and from one sheet I cut into four sheets.
Kitchen-Non-Woven-Fabric-Disposable-Cleaning-Cloth-Washcloth-White-Blue-83pcs.jpg

I have saved some for emergency disposable tissue that will be bagged and discarded never flushed. The rest will give you plenty of cleaning rags. Regular soap and water is always a winner when cleaning surfaces.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
My Walmart has been good on restocking and limiting items since the first Toilet paper craze, they put a limit on the number of toilet paper, water and some other items a couple weeks ago so now you can go in and these items are in there.