Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drake shouldn't have kept at that silent assassin Day.

no more litigation necessary we keep saying the same things.

It's done now.

Kendrick got a flawless victory

And in as much as I hate the peanut gallery jumping in without being asked

It's good for drake to see he was RIGHT all along. All these rappers ain't loyal.

And I do not agree with the bullsh*t party line of "Drake will be fine".

It ain't that simple.

We will see.
If Drake doesn’t recover from this then it will go down as top 2 battle diss of all time, period!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If Drake doesn’t recover from this then it will go down as top 2 battle diss of all time, period!!!

Hmmmm...

So Biggie erasing Kwame rap career with one line?

LL did to Canibus? Kool Moe Dee?

Cube v common?

Krs one to PM Dawn?

50 did to Ja?

Maybe top 10 but still not the TOP 2 to me personally.

I still got Jada v Beans higher.

Even Drake v Meek because of the complete swift flawless victory that Kendrick actually mimics.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro... I KNOW Aubrey is legit confused K skipped Sean to get at him.

When cole and drake were TRYING to make a big 3 truce

How is Drake is confused?

He's been subbing K Dot since that control verse came out, no offense to Sean but he's not on their level and then Drakw had the nerve to want a verse after you've been subbing that man all that time?!

Like Kendrick said, they needed to have a conversation at the very least and Drake tried to just bypass that....... why, just cuz you gave Kendrick props on that Khaled song?! ("Like the homie from Compton said, this dick ain't free.") That's supposed to excuse the 12 or so jabs you took at him?

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

How is Drake is confused?

He's been subbing K Dot since that control verse came out, no offense to Sean but he's not on their level and then Drakw had the nerve to want a verse after you've been subbing that man all that time?!

Like Kendrick said, they needed to have a conversation at the very least and Drake tried to just bypass that....... why, just cuz you gave Kendrick props on that Khaled song?! ("Like the homie from Compton said, this dick ain't free.") That's supposed to excuse the 12 or so jabs you took at him?

Yall killing Sean

Yall foul.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmmm...

So Biggie erasing Kwame rap career with one line?

LL did to Canibus? Kool Moe Dee?

Cube v common?

Krs one to PM Dawn?

50 did to Ja?

I still got Jada v Beans higher.

Even Drake v Meek because of the complete swift flawless victory that Kendrick actually mimics.
Bro none of them are as big as Drake; none that you mention has had the impact of Drake; maybe biggie but that’s it!! Drake is the machine of all machines ; the biggest pop star outside of Taylor swift!! You just talk about his run earlier today; and you telling me that kdot had a huge hand in stopping that; wow!!!!! None of those you listed can compare…

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmmm...

So Biggie erasing Kwame rap career with one line? That wasn't really a rap beef it was a line. And if it was a rap beef nobody knew about it.

LL did to Canibus? Kool Moe Dee? Canibus disses were better in my opinion but LL was more popular.

Cube v common? Good beef, I still don't think it was the level of Kendrick and Drake.

Krs one to PM Dawn? Did anyone actually care?

50 did to Ja? Now this was a big one, still not as big as Kendrick and Drake because no one remembers Ja's response records.

I still got Jada v Beans higher. This wasn't a highly publicized beef and damn near local. Nice songs but not the level of Kendrick and Drake.

Even Drake v Meek because of the complete swift flawless victory that Kendrick actually mimics. Big beef because social media got involved but still not as big as Kendrick and Drake.

Honestly the only beefs that compare as far as popularity is Pac & Big and Jay vs Nas.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Listening to that I really don’t wanna hear nothing from lil Sean ever again lol lol

But Kenny told him that there was no beef and that he didn't have any problems with him.

kendrick-lamar-grin.gif

Edit: The response to the diss from Sean.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bro none of them are as big as Drake; none that you mention has had the impact of Drake; maybe biggie but that’s it!! Drake is the machine of all machines ; the biggest pop star outside of Taylor swift!! You just talk about his run earlier today; and you telling me that kdot had a huge hand in stopping that; wow!!!!! None of those you listed can compare…

Got ya.

Finally fell for the booby trap

8954fbdd92c221720cba5e3d95f64a26.gif

Bookmarked infinity

Good night good bless

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

True

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@REDLINE @Day_Carver

Yall don't know I was having a rough day and yall brothers had me laughing loud as f**k! And about my Mom too - I appreciate yall

Real talk... Drake needed friends like yall. And its sad hip hop ain't really unified on anything positive and this could just be a loss and everyone laughs and moves on.

long live cole

Sean? Whatever your pronouns...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@REDLINE @Day_Carver

Yall don't know I was having a rough day and yall brothers had me laughing loud as f**k! And about my Mom too - I appreciate yall

Real talk... Drake needed friends like yall. And its sad hip hop ain't really unified on anything positive and this could just be a loss and everyone laughs and moves on.

long live cole

You're very welcome Bruh

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@REDLINE @Day_Carver

long live cole

He needs a lot of friends or maybe just some real friends. I don’t envy any of them ! That famous shit ain’t no joke. And more importantly I appreciate being able to help however small it was with you. That means a lot real talk; because we all go thru shit . And to be able to get a laugh an encouragement a word of advice etc can help to change the day week month year for someone. Much respect bro!!!!