Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He needs a lot of friends or maybe just some real friends. I don’t envy any of them ! That famous shit ain’t no joke. And more importantly I appreciate being able to help however small it was with you. That means a lot real talk; because we all go thru shit . And to be able to get a laugh an encouragement a word of advice etc can help to change the day week month year for someone. Much respect bro!!!!

I was talking to a friend about the Baka thing

Go back and see how many folk tried to defend Ray Kewis, R Kelly Puffy etc etc etc on here And none of these bgol dudes actually KNOW these guys.

How many of those people with Kendrick on stage got bodies? And mean killing men who look like them over a color, hand gestures and blocks they don't even own?

I'm not let me clear condoning it or try to whataboutism this @REDLINE

But we have seen and heard people support not even friends but strangers with "weird" cases

I mean Nicki married one.

Again no defense but in a weird way of you believe your brother made a mistake or wrongly accused I could understand you standing by him.

That's loyalty.

My thing is we keep accepting gossip as fact. Because the other guy isn't innocent he just has no gossip.

But all his FRIENDS ain't exactly clean.

Metro disappear after HE had some dirt on him revealed.

Again not defending Baka but I never really thought that all the way through

Kenny was brilliant with how he played all that.

Last edited:

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Kdot is a Gemini! That means he has multiple personalities lol. Which one told Sean that because that little snippet; well that must have been his other personality…
For real! :lol:

Really good observation.

I’m not a big believer in the zodiac but as a fellow Gemini I go on these passion pendulums.

At the time he wrote the verse, although the passion was high, it dissipates and becomes a nothing burger w time.

For Sean to hear that verse and think there’s no smoke here goes against all tenets of being an emcee.

“I can’t get em to respect you it’s not my job….”, funny line bc I lost respect for Sean w his response.

Carry on…..

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@Day_Carver @REDLINE

Sean lurking...

tenor.gif

But you just said yourself yall don't talk at all no more...

But okay

Sean and K Dot probably don't talk at all now.

The article I read explained it as, the Element leak was in 2019, Element was officially released in 2017). Sometime after the leak Sean and K Dot have a text conversation and a real conversation. The air was cleared back then

As Sean now tells Charlamagne, he connected with Lamar about the diss and the two privately buried the hatchet years ago.

"The thing is, that some came out and he changed that bar, right? So that wasn't on the song anymore, it was a leaked verse," Sean said. "So I had to keep that in mind because I was pissed when I heard it. So then I'm like, 'OK, he changed that on his own, so he probably came to the conclusion that it was nothing. So then, me and him talked. And I got the texts in my phone."

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The article I read explained it as, the Element leak was in 2019, Element was officially released in 2017). Sometime after the leak Sean and K Dot have a text conversation and a real conversation. The air was cleared back then

As Sean now tells Charlamagne, he connected with Lamar about the diss and the two privately buried the hatchet years ago.

"The thing is, that some came out and he changed that bar, right? So that wasn't on the song anymore, it was a leaked verse," Sean said. "So I had to keep that in mind because I was pissed when I heard it. So then I'm like, 'OK, he changed that on his own, so he probably came to the conclusion that it was nothing. So then, me and him talked. And I got the texts in my phone."
He trying to be slick by saying kdot apologize to him in private; if it’s private why even say anything then?? He’s trying to be relevant; but kdot said i can’t make you be famous lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Yeah...

I posted the interview there was so much subliminal fake macho tough guy talk from Sean... showing the actual text, claiming it was an apology and after they made "peace" they never ever spoke again?

Yeah okay.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah...

I posted the interview there was so much subliminal fake macho tough guy talk from Sean... showing the actual text, claiming it was an apology and after they made "peace" they never ever spoke again?

Yeah okay.
Super wack on his part for real! Sucka shit and that’s why he aint gonna never be looked at as one of the ones…

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Well I'll be damn! "What is it the braids?" I didn't know that Drake wears a damn lace front wig and the braids are fake. What is actually real about that dude?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@REDLINE

Ain't that about a b*tch

So his album fails and now he blames the light skin guy?

@REDLINE you believe this?

Even if it's true which it isn't?

How MUSTARD complaining?

Drake was supposed to help him promote it???

These dudes for joke.

They REALLY believe kendrick fans our THEIR fans?

These fans ain't loyal and neither are these rappers.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@REDLINE

Ain't that about a b*tch

So his album fails and now he blames the light skin guy?

@REDLINE you believe this?

Even if it's true which it isn't?

How MUSTARD complaining?

Drake was supposed to help him promote it???

These dudes for joke.

They REALLY believe kendrick fans our THEIR fans?

These fans ain't loyal and neither are these rappers.

He can't be serious

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its because you don't speak sucker.

And you thought Aubrey was bad?
I’ve never thought Drake was bad in terms of music. He’s done and said a lot of questionable things as it relates to young women though. I don’t know his life. So who knows. But mustard I’m like what are you talking about…