Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

291ac-17226765122951-1920.jpg
c20b7-17226765252629-1920.jpg
bc986-17226765384455-1920.jpg
3ad76-17226765512668-1920.jpg

Who THEY like now?

I told @Day_Carver don't go trusting these its.

I'm still unsure what Drake has to do with any of this?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I’ve never thought Drake was bad in terms of music. He’s done and said a lot of questionable things as it relates to young women though. I don’t know his life. So who knows. But mustard I’m like what are you talking about…

He acting stereotypically worse than one of those young girls yall think Drake messed with...

He is delusional he blaming everyone else (and afraid to blame Kendrick and his fans for the lack of support for his solo project)

Interesting the audience didn't seem to like the album

How I make music that electrify ’em, you make music that pacify ’em.”

Mustard is so emotional

He looking paranoid, and now spiraling/ You moving just like a degenerate, heavy antic, it’s feeling distasteful.”

Mustard is playing the race card sadly saying record sakes are "racist"

How many more Black features ’til you finally feel that you Black enough

Mustard is just lashing out at everyone but really seems to hate boogeyman Aubrey

Mustard saying hate the way that you walk, the way that you talk/ I hate the way that you dress/ I hate the way that you sneak-dissing

@REDLINE

Just saying...

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He acting stereotypically worse than one of those young girls yall think Drake messed with...

He is delusional he blaming everyone else (and afraid to blame Kendrick and his fans for the lack of support for his solo project)

Interesting the audience didn't seem to like the album

How I make music that electrify ’em, you make music that pacify ’em.”

Mustard is so emotional

He looking paranoid, and now spiraling/ You moving just like a degenerate, heavy antic, it’s feeling distasteful.”

Mustard is playing the race card sadly saying record sakes are "racist"

How many more Black features ’til you finally feel that you Black enough

Mustard is just lashing out at everyone but really seems to hate boogeyman Aubrey

Mustard saying hate the way that you walk, the way that you talk/ I hate the way that you dress/ I hate the way that you sneak-dissing

@REDLINE

Just saying...
I didn’t like his album either lol. I think maybe 1 song but outside of that nothing. So he can’t blame no one but himself. And honestly outside of Dre; producers dont really make good albums. I think that’s because their best beats they give to the artist…

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Said he was pissed off Drake dropped the Gordo single on the same day. He just don’t like Drake. A lot of these guys out of nowhere….
That’s the thing. I don’t believe it’s out of nowhere. It’s been there it’s just all coming out now. It is funny though as to it’s all coming out all at once…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I didn’t like his album either lol. I think maybe 1 song but outside of that nothing. So he can’t blame no one but himself. And honestly outside of Dre; producers do really make good albums. I think that’s because their best beats they give to the artist…

I disagree with the other part...

There are very few rapper producers high level

But rza diamond d Lord finesse kanye roc marciano just off top got classic work.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That’s the thing. I don’t believe it’s out of nowhere. It’s been there it’s just all coming out now. It is funny though as to it’s all coming out all at once…

They were all b*tch till the bully came out

Plain and simple it ain't complicated

but now the giant went back to his castle in the sky and they have to stand on they own 2

And you just saw the result.

You already forgot about rawse? Schoolboy? Even Demar was trying to retro fit peace.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Said he was pissed off Drake dropped the Gordo single on the same day. He just don’t like Drake. A lot of these guys out of nowhere….

Thank you for the info about the single because I had no idea, and not they don't like Drake :lol:

And he's a dumbass if he thinks there was an option to listen to a single song from Drake or his entire album :roflmao:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They were all b*tch till the bully came out

Plain and simple it ain't complicated

but now the giant went back to his castle in the sky and they have to stand on they own 2

And you just saw the result.

You already forgot about rawse? Schoolboy? Even Demar was trying to retro fit peace.
Nah this is behind the scenes shit. Read between the lines. Kdot said I don’t care about the industry; fuck them and they momma !! There’s something else going on they we ain’t privy too…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah this is behind the scenes shit. Read between the lines. Kdot said I don’t care about the industry; fuck them and they momma !! There’s something else going on they we ain’t privy too…

Ok ok but can we address the mustard colored elephant in the room FIRST?

I kinda appreciate all this deep dive forensic triple entendre subliminal sh*t

But we can't allow that to ignore THE THING RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR FACE

when I see them online?

I believe I see all b*tchs.

I'm not trying to hear all this behavior just ignored and swept under the table.

Cause if this bullsh*t came from the OTHER SIDE??? Woo boy they would be getting killed

Nah nah nah.. we seeing a steady stream of b*tch made behavior that will not be ignored

Play fair Wick

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok ok but can we address the mustard colored elephant in the room FIRST?

I kinda appreciate all this deep dive forensic triple entendre subliminal sh*t

But we can't allow that to ignore THE THING RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR FACE

when I see them online?

I believe I see all b*tchs.

I'm not trying to hear all this behavior just ignored and swept under the table.

Cause if this bullsh*t came from the OTHER SIDE??? Woo boy they would be getting killed

Nah nah nah.. we seeing a steady stream of b*tch made behavior that will not be ignored

Play fair Wick
Mustard is talking out the side of his neck, no doubt. I’m talking specifically Drake shit hitting all at once. That is strategic and it ain’t because he’s on top. It’s something else and Joe alluded to it. Some big people are involved. Who knows to what degree but there’s a reason why he last few songs didn’t do anything!! When was the last time a Drake song didn’t do anything? There is definitely something else going on…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Metro and future; wasn’t just metro; heroes and villains by metro was ok; nothing special. Hit boys black and whites was ok. Might have to relisten to it…

I understand your overall point

Those projects are difficult to pull off.

And it gets tricky if it's one producer one rapper one producer multiple rappers or one producer with OTHER partners producing.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand your overall point

Those projects are difficult to pull off.

And it gets tricky if it's one producer one rapper one producer multiple rappers or one producer with OTHER partners producing.
I agree and even on the metro future album; I felt like maybe half the songs or less were good! Like that was just so good. But to me it was maybe a few songs after that..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Mustard is talking out the side of his neck, no doubt. I’m talking specifically Drake shit hitting all at once. That is strategic and it ain’t because he’s on top. It’s something else and Joe alluded to it. Some big people are involved. Who knows to what degree but there’s a reason why he last few songs didn’t do anything!! When was the last time a Drake song didn’t do anything? There is definitely something else going on…

Let's KEEP the focus on Mustard here

if these stream of bullsh*t gets greeted with a collective shrug?

What we doing?

He produced the biggest record of the year in the biggest video a huge press run and... crickets.

Mustard JUST said he has no real beef with drake would do music with him and said the Toronto hat he wore was a coincidence...

Then he does this?

But we gonna act like oh he bugging forget it?

Nah nah nah

If that's the case this is officially over and I'm calling sucker on any further sh*t thrown at Drake.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I agree and even on the metro future album; I felt like maybe half the songs or less were good! Like that was just so good. But to me it was maybe a few songs after that..

I agree with you

Heros and villains was ambitious but too much music and much of it was disposable

That kendrick track low key saved that future/metro reunion album and I kinda liked that album after Vish made me go back and listen to it again.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let's KEEP the focus on Mustard here

if these stream of bullsh*t gets greeted with a collective shrug?

What we doing?

He produced the biggest record of the year in the biggest video a huge press run and... crickets.

Mustard JUST said he has no real beef with drake would do music with him and said the Toronto hat he wore was a coincidence...

Then he does this?

But we gonna act like oh he bugging forget it?

Nah nah nah

If that's the case this is officially over and I'm calling sucker on any further sh*t thrown at Drake.
Mustard talking retardedly. He tripping; but again that’s him and kdot not just him; with that record! On that album none of those records came close. But he might have gave his best shit to kdot. That snippet sounded like a mustard beat. And that beat sounded better than anything on his album also…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Mustard talking retardedly. He tripping; but again that’s him and kdot not just him; with that record! On that album none of those records came close. But he might have gave his best shit to kdot. That snippet sounded like a mustard beat. And that beat sounded better than anything on his album also…

Again...

What that say about Mustard skills?

He couldn't get a K Dot feature?

And go back and remember how K Dot camp said Kendrick took the beat and did everything else himself?

And ummmm shout out to Sounwave and Sean Momberger who NEVER get mentioned.

“I never heard it before, I wasn’t in the studio with him,” Mustard told the outlet.

Hmmmm.... just saying.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again...

What that say about Mustard skills?

He couldn't get a K Dot feature?

And go back and remember how K Dot camp said Kendrick took the beat and did everything else himself?

And ummmm shout out to Sounwave and Sean Momberger who NEVER get mentioned.

“I never heard it before, I wasn’t in the studio with him,” Mustard told the outlet.

Hmmmm.... just saying.
Kdot is a genius!!! Producer plus artist is what brings out the beat! And the best artist will make the beat even more better! The kdot verse on metro was crazy; in terms of bring out the beat! He should have let kdot spazz on the last part of the beat! Also kdot probably let mustard produce a lot on his next album so he like you ain’t getting no feature lol lol. But that album was probably done before kdot and him got together. That album music is totally different than that kdot beat…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Kdot is a genius!!! Producer plus artist is what brings out the beat! And the best artist will make the beat even more better! The kdot verse on metro was crazy; in terms of bring out the beat! He should have let kdot spazz on the last part of the beat! Also kdot probably let mustard produce a lot on his next album so he like you ain’t getting no feature lol lol. But that album was probably done before kdot and him got together. That album music is totally different than that kdot beat…

Excuses excuses excuses

Then he ain't worthy to be hopping with one leg up on stage da king

Last edited: