Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Who doesn’t have an army of ghosts producers? lol lol. And my point was about kdot not mustard …

My point is all these dudes the same Wick.

EXACTLY the same.

Bro Truth been said on bgol for YEARS numerous times BEFORE THIS how wack dj mustard is and he has ghost producers.

so how can hip hop fans suddenly have an issue with it (and drake)? And then celebrate a diss track crafted by a dude using the OVO formula

So ain't THEY like THEM?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Excuses excuses excuses

Then he worthy to be hopping with one leg up on stage da king
Mustard album wasn’t good. He needs to accept that and move on. All he has to do is wait for kdot album to drop; which I expect in about week; he probably produce a lot of it so he should be good…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Mustard album wasn’t good. He needs to accept that and move on. All he has to do is wait for kdot album to drop; which I expect in about week; he probably produce a lot of it so he should be good…

Oh...So again wait for the king

There's just big me right Kendrick?

Cause they can't pop out on a n*gga even with a stick of bubble gum.

What kinda hoes we call that?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My point is all these dudes the same Wick.

EXACTLY the same.

Bro Truth been said on bgol for YEARS numerous times BEFORE THIS how wack dj mustard is and he has ghost producers.

so how can hip hop fans suddenly have an issue with it (and drake)? And then celebrate a diss track crafted by a dude using the OVO formula

So ain't THEY like THEM?
I agree with that for sure!! Most are the same! Listen I have problems with producers who remixes beats that they didnt make, and make them slightly different; and then it hits and they are called genius ! That shit makes my blood boil. So yea I’m with you…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
tenor.gif

Hey Kendrick when we gonna pop out again kendrick? Friends till the end right kendrick? your the best kendrick! ov hoes right kendrick? Fuk da rest right kendrick? do we see dead people yet kendrick? Can we go to Toronto Kendrick? Should I drop my album now? Pronto? Kendrick? Can you tweet about it? Speak about it? How are the wife and kids Kendrick? When are you dropping your album kendrick? No rush Kenny? How about now Kendrick? Can I call you Kenny? Your the best Kenny, your the king Kenny. King kendrick anyone ever call you that before k? Can I call you k? Is it okay? Or maybe Kung fu? How do you what you do? Why is it called pglang? Your not short at all kendrick! Your a little giant Kendrick! Can I drop my album now kendrick? No pressure. What about a feature? Should I get rollie or a tesla? Are you going on tour Kendrick? Can I go witcha?

@REDLINE @Day_Carver

Lil puppy mustard

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
tenor.gif

Hey Kendrick when we gonna pop out again kendrick? Friends till the end right kendrick? your the best kendrick ov hoes right kendrick? Fuk da rest right kendrick l? do we see dead people yet kendrick? Can we go to Toronto Kendrick? Should I drop my album now Kendrick? Can you tweet about it? Soeak about it? How are the wife and kids Kendrick? When are you dropping your album kendrick? No rush Kenny? How about now Kendrick? Can I call you Kenny? Your the best Kenny your the king. King kendrick anyone ever call you that before k? Can I call you k? Is it okay? Or maybe Kung fu? How do you what you do? Why is it called pglang? Your not short at all kendrick! Your a little giant Kendrick! Can I drop my album now kendrick? No pressure. What about a feature? Shoukd i get rollie or a tesla? Are you going on tour Kendrick? Can I go witcha,

@REDLINE @Day_Carver

Lil puppy mustard

They lurking so I made it rhyme so they can cheat easier. Your welcome.

kendrick-lamar-kung-fu-kenny.gif

Last edited:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

Hey Kendrick when we gonna pop out again kendrick? Friends till the end right kendrick? your the best kendrick! ov hoes right kendrick? Fuk da rest right kendrick? do we see dead people yet kendrick? Can we go to Toronto Kendrick? Should I drop my album now? Pronto? Kendrick? Can you tweet about it? Speak about it? How are the wife and kids Kendrick? When are you dropping your album kendrick? No rush Kenny? How about now Kendrick? Can I call you Kenny? Your the best Kenny, your the king Kenny. King kendrick anyone ever call you that before k? Can I call you k? Is it okay? Or maybe Kung fu? How do you what you do? Why is it called pglang? Your not short at all kendrick! Your a little giant Kendrick! Can I drop my album now kendrick? No pressure. What about a feature? Should I get rollie or a tesla? Are you going on tour Kendrick? Can I go witcha?

@REDLINE @Day_Carver

Lil puppy mustard

Big Sean says his new music was drowned out by Kendrick Lamar and Drake’s feud
Angelina Velasquez
Sat, August 3, 2024 at 9:47 AM EDT
2 min read

However, what could have been a big moment for the Detroit native was quickly overshadowed by the surprise verse Kendrick Lamar offered up on Future and Metro Boomin’s “Like That” from their collaborative album, We Don’t Trust You. The Compton-bred MC-assisted track was released the same day as “Precision” and, unbeknownst to Hip Hop fans, sparked the year’s biggest rap feud.

Lamar’s supercharged lyrics took aim at the game’s “Big 3,” putting to rest any comparisons between J. Cole, Drake, and himself. Cole and the Toronto rap star hit back with records of their own. But, as the world witnessed, Cole dropped out of the war of vengeance, leaving the 6 God to go toe-to-toe with Lamar in a volley of eight diss tracks, including the inescapable summer banger “Not Like Us.” Sean looked on in shock like everyone else.

Lol lol lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Angelina Velasquez
2 min read

However, what could have been a big moment for the Detroit native was quickly overshadowed by the surprise verse Kendrick Lamar offered up on Future and Metro Boomin’s “Like That” from their collaborative album, We Don’t Trust You. The Compton-bred MC-assisted track was released the same day as “Precision” and, unbeknownst to Hip Hop fans, sparked the year’s biggest rap feud.

Lamar’s supercharged lyrics took aim at the game’s “Big 3,” putting to rest any comparisons between J. Cole, Drake, and himself. Cole and the Toronto rap star hit back with records of their own. But, as the world witnessed, Cole dropped out of the war of vengeance, leaving the 6 God to go toe-to-toe with Lamar in a volley of eight diss tracks, including the inescapable summer banger “Not Like Us.” Sean looked on in shock like everyone else.

Lol lol lol

kendrick-lamar-wow-freestyle.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Angelina Velasquez
2 min read

Lol lol lol

It mad.

@REDLINE

In an “Out of Context” interview with Charlamagne Tha God, the six-time Grammy-nominated artist agreed that the launch of his album rollout had been somewhat foiled by the back-and-forth between two of rap’s most decorated artists.

“It did drown it out, bro,” he said in the chat.

“You gotta think about it, if it’s like Metro Boomin and Future, and then Kendrick addressing J. Cole and Drake on ‘First Person Shooter,’ you kinda involving a whole kind of like—there’s a whole thing. It’s like the whole, as opposed to me, I hadn’t even dropped music in years, bro, and I’m just like a return so I understood. I was surprised too. I was like everybody else, like oh s**t,” Sean explained.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It mad.

@REDLINE

In an “Out of Context” interview with Charlamagne Tha God, the six-time Grammy-nominated artist agreed that the launch of his album rollout had been somewhat foiled by the back-and-forth between two of rap’s most decorated artists.

“It did drown it out, bro,” he said in the chat.

“You gotta think about it, if it’s like Metro Boomin and Future, and then Kendrick addressing J. Cole and Drake on ‘First Person Shooter,’ you kinda involving a whole kind of like—there’s a whole thing. It’s like the whole, as opposed to me, I hadn’t even dropped music in years, bro, and I’m just like a return so I understood. I was surprised too. I was like everybody else, like oh s**t,” Sean explained.
He’s a cornball and he’s got like 1 hit by himself lol

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s the thing. I don’t believe it’s out of nowhere. It’s been there it’s just all coming out now. It is funny though as to it’s all coming out all at once…
It is out of nowhere though. With a Kendrick it wasn’t. Drake and Future wasn’t that far removed from their hit together……and a diss drop.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you for the info about the single because I had no idea, and not they don't like Drake :lol:

And he's a dumbass if he thinks there was an option to listen to a single song from Drake or his entire album :roflmao:
Yeah he ranting I sense there’s a bigger reason for his hate. Trying to think of the last Musterd and Drake record I’ve heard….can’t think of it:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is out of nowhere though. With a Kendrick it wasn’t. Drake and Future wasn’t that far removed from their hit together……and a diss drop.
Nah it wasn’t. Drake been beefing behind the scenes with a lot of people. Also he last few records aren’t getting supported like they used to. That’s someone at the top pulling strings…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah man that's not me!:lol:

The thing about Sean is that I know that he's talented, I know he can rap. But I don't really care for his voice either and I've never been compelled to listen to his music...

Not even for free :roflmao:

Ahem

Let me use the bgol AI honesty feature...

Hold on... okay filter activated

 yeah man that's is me!

The thing about It is that I know that it's a lil b*tch. And talented kinda sorta not really. I know it can't rap. But I don't really care for it's voice or the way that it walks, the way that it talks, I hate the way that it dresses too and I've never been compelled to listen to its sp called music...

Not even for free or under threat of waterboarding.

Ok there all done.