Kyrie... Nets Condemn Antisemitic Film & Book?

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I don't condem this brother for anything he said or supported.

It's a free speech country until you say something they don't like.

With all these ppl in the world, and once again being forced on the ideology of others.

But on the flip, he should choose his battles better. Get that money first, then let them suspend you while you flip the bird.

Kyrie is not in jail so he has his full right of free speech. That doesn’t exempt him from consequences.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Bruhs Kyrie did this to himself.

After it was pointed out the doc was antisemitic Kyrie refused to take it down.

If he had just taken it down he could avoided all this shit.

But he doubled down and created this whole shit himself.

and lmao at dudes comparing Kyrie to Malcom and Martin.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bruhs Kyrie did this to himself.

After it was pointed out the doc was antisemitic Kyrie refused to take it down.

If he had just taken it down he could avoided all this shit.

But he doubled down and created this whole shit himself.

and lmao at dudes comparing Kyrie to Malcom and Martin.
How was the doc anti-semitic and when Kyrie stated he didnt agree with all or it and was not against any group of people why wasnt that enough?

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
How was the doc anti-semitic and when Kyrie stated he didnt agree with all or it and was not against any group of people why wasnt that enough?

The doc said the jews have 5 ways of hiding their true nature and one of them was inventing the holocaust which never happened.

You can say you’re not against any group of people but if you post shit that IS against a group of people and refuse to take it down, you’re aligning yourself with it.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The doc said the jews have 5 ways of hiding their true nature and one of them was inventing the holocaust which never happened.

You can say you’re not against any group of people but if you post shit that IS against a group of people and refuse to take it down, you’re aligning yourself with it.
If that's the case...and I don't dispute it...then Amazon is just as guilty...just sayin

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
This is typical jew response so I really dgaf.

I was hoping this would lead to the Nets jettisoning Irving. The season is only 2 weeks old and already Brooklyn is a clown show with Irving as the lead clown.
You just know he ain't done.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I believe it said exaggerating the number of people who died in the holocaust brother. Big difference.

But again, if he explicitly said he didnt agree with everything in the doc, stated he held no hatred toward any group.. then that should have been enough. This has been blown way out of proportion and has become nothing but a power play and exercise of control by jews. I can assure you nobody remotely believes Kyrie to be "anti-semite", thus, making this all for show and flex.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now Tony Kornheiser from PTI trying to drag LeBron and CP3 into this talking about he hasn't heard them condemn Kyrie yet.

Here we go... :smh:

Uncle John

Rising Star
Registered
Really hurts to see black people piling on their own along with everyone else. Regardless the violation, how ignorant the offense, we have to not side with those outside. We have to be our brothers keeper when it comes to these situations.
Im certain those shitting on their own do such out of uncertainty and insecurity.
YOU DONT HAVE TO COMMENT!!!!

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor

Well, shit. He definitely should've known not to be connected or appearing to promote anything that even insinuates Holocaust denial. That's an unforced foul.