Kyrie... Nets Condemn Antisemitic Film & Book?

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Brooklyn Nets have issued an extensive list of requirements to Kyrie Irving as conditions for him to return to the team, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

For Irving to return, he must meet with the media and issue a verbal apology that clearly states he’s sorry for sharing the film and understands the film is harmful and untrue.

He must also share the apology on his social media accounts. Irving initially issued an apology on Instagram hours after his suspension.

In addition, he must follow and complete sensitivity trainings determined by the team while also meeting with Jewish leaders in the Brooklyn community.

And finally, if he meets the numerous requirements to the Nets’ satisfaction, he must meet with ownership and demonstrate this type of behavior will not occur again this season — the last of Irving’s four-year deal he signed with the Nets in 2019.

According to a report from ESPN, Irving didn’t respond to text messages from team governor Joe Tsai after the controversy began a week ago.

When asked for comment, the league told Yahoo Sports it was unaware of the depth of what Irving was asked to fulfill by the team, and the National Basketball Players Association said it could not comment on the matter.

On Friday, Nets general manager Sean Marks alluded to things Irving would need to do to return to the court, and after what seemed like days of inaction from the powers above Irving, it will take plenty for him to get back on the floor.

.......................they are really taking it to the extreme with this nigga.....
Jews want kyrie to

daenarys-targaryen-bend-the-knee.gif

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Calling him a slave is insulting to slaves. I hate this type of shit. He’s making millions. He’s not a fucking slave , he can quit if he wants he can go do something else. This is clown shit. Any job you have you’re under somebody’s control. Slave. FOH
Dr. Watkins is live now instead having a knee-jerk reaction, listen to what he has to say.....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Calling him a slave is insulting to slaves. I hate this type of shit. He’s making millions. He’s not a fucking slave , he can quit if he wants he can go do something else. This is clown shit. Any job you have you’re under somebody’s control. Slave. FOH

Exactly.

Kyrie has to go through all of those steps because in this situation he was arrogant, dismissive, a know it all and also disrespectful.

The initial post of the documentary started the issue, all his actions afterwards is why he's in the situation he's in now.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
So your problem really wasn't with the his video title, it's with Dr. Watkins himself.

[warning: there are no Asian women in this video]
I have a problem with him and the title of the video. I have a strong problem anytime somebody even associates Slavery with a fucking multi millionaire that plays a sport 4 months out of a year. You kidding me? It’s very insulting to our ancestors

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly.

Kyrie has to go through all of those steps because in this situation he was arrogant, dismissive, a know it all and also disrespectful.

The initial post of the documentary started the issue, all his actions afterwards is why he's in the situation he's in now.
Bad logic 101

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a problem with him and the title of the video. I have a strong problem anytime somebody even associates Slavery with a fucking multi millionaire that plays a sport 4 months out of a year. You kidding me? It’s very insulting to our ancestors
Dr. Truth, it was really a lot easier then to keep it movin'. We all don't like something, I don't like melons so pass them at Walmart.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Dr. Truth, it was really a lot easier then to keep it movin'. We all don't like something, I don't like melons so pass them at Walmart.
Anytime I see somebody compare slavery with something not even close it’s enraging to me . Can Kyrie get whipped for what he said? Will his kids get thrown in an alligator pit or fed to dogs? Is he playing against his will being fed pig innards for dinner? Is he providing free labor while picking tobacco or cotton for 18 hours? Can he get killed for fucking a boat full of white women?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anytime I see somebody compare slavery with something not even close it’s enraging to me . Can Kyrie get whipped for what he said? Will his kids get thrown in an alligator pit or fed to dogs? Is he playing against his will being fed pig innards for dinner? Is he providing free labor while picking tobacco or cotton for 18 hours? Can he get killed for fucking a boat full of white women?

Yes it's a very dumb comparison because Kyrie can get up and walk away.

He's not being held captive against his will.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You still haven't watched the video and you are still hypnotized by the title, either you watch the video or not; it's really that simple. You're pontificating for 30 minutes about the title, about a title! About a title!

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Exactly.

The very first day all he had to do was take down the tweet and say my bad I didn't know the content of the video.

Hell, he even could have had a crisis management person to draw up a little tweet.

It stopped being the video, and became about him being dismissive. Nike and the Nets game his ass a week, before they stepped in. People started complaining about them, because he was making everyone look stupid.

Everyone knew how this shit was going to turn out, besides Kyrie, yet that flat head muthafucka is smarter than everyone.

Muthafucka said he knows the Oxford dictionary, but doesn't even seem to know the definition of promotion.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bad logic 101
Mr. Bad Logic go kiss the ring of a Jewish person.

I saw your reply to my post and there was a reason why you didn’t get a response.

I didn’t reply because first because it’s pointless to reply to you, also because I don’t respect you, your posts, your simple-minded mindset or anything that you have to say.
But to educate you on the situation I’ll go against my better judgement and reply.

As I stated in my posted that you labeled “Bad Logic”.
Kyrie still had the video up on his Instagram and he wasn’t suspended and there was no plan to suspend him. The team gave him time and the opportunity to make the situation right.

He wasn’t suspended until his interview after the game. In which his responses were arrogant and dismissive. That was his opportunity to defuse the situation since in his own words he stated that there was some untruths that were harmful in the documentary.

He also showed disrespect by not responding to the owner of the Nets texts for a week to talk about and address the issue.

Lasty, my responses have nothing to do with Jewish people or the Jewish faith. It’s all about the way Kyrie handled the situation.
And don’t bother replying because again.

It’ll be pointless because I don’t respect you, your posts, your simple-minded mindset or anything that you have to say.

Also I just don’t like wasting my time or conversation on worthless posters.

Have a good night.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The very first day all he had to do was take down the tweet and say my bad I didn't know the content of the video.

Hell, he even could have had a crisis management person to draw up a little tweet.

It stopped being the video, and became about him being dismissive. Nike and the Nets game his ass a week, before they stepped in. People started complaining about them, because he was making everyone look stupid.

Everyone knew how this shit was going to turn out, besides Kyrie, yet that flat head muthafucka is smarter than everyone.

Muthafucka said he knows the Oxford dictionary, but doesn't even seem to know the definition of promotion.

Exactly!

Many still aren't understanding that it's no longer about the video and about his actions afterwards. :smh:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw your reply to my post and there was a reason why you didn’t get a response.

I didn’t reply because first because it’s pointless to reply to you, also because I don’t respect you, your posts, your simple-minded mindset or anything that you have to say.
But to educate you on the situation I’ll go against my better judgement and reply.

As I stated in my posted that you labeled “Bad Logic”.
Kyrie still had the video up on his Instagram and he wasn’t suspended and there was no plan to suspend him. The team gave him time and the opportunity to make the situation right.

He wasn’t suspended until his interview after the game. In which his responses were arrogant and dismissive. That was his opportunity to defuse the situation since in his own words he stated that there was some untruths that were harmful in the documentary.

He also showed disrespect by not responding to the owner of the Nets texts for a week to talk about and address the issue.

Lasty, my responses have nothing to do with Jewish people or the Jewish faith. It’s all about the way Kyrie handled the situation.
And don’t bother replying because again.

It’ll be pointless because I don’t respect you, your posts, your simple-minded mindset or anything that you have to say.

Also I just don’t like wasting my time or conversation on worthless posters.

Have a good night.
My point is Kyrie said nothing, he only posted a link. If posting links are standard practice of hate speech then I hope they apply that standard when White people post links that have anti-Blackness in it. Post a Trump link then, that's anti-Blackness.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Now Tony Kornheiser from PTI trying to drag LeBron and CP3 into this talking about he hasn't heard them condemn Kyrie yet.

Here we go... :smh:

I just heard this

And I'm cool with pti for real for real.

Did not like this take from Tony.

Are white men asked to do this about OTHER WHITE MEN?

Cause I remember Tony's words during Kaepernick...

I just leave it there.

You can say the Nets, the Union as a whole, Silver, the owner, Amazon, Durant his teammates even

But to say we'll where is Lebron and Chris Paul has a sinister undertone I don't like.

So where is Pop? Kerr? Enes Kanter?

So anyone who spoke on Black issues in the past is OBLIGATED to speak publicly on this?

So where were all the owners on Sarver?

What about Snyder?

Nah I don't like that take at all.

I hope Tony happy now.

But I swear...

If he ain't LOUD AND VOCAL the next time a Black person is the target of any manner of hate?

Woo buddy.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never understand why people are quick to fuck up their own money sharing shit that could be considered controversial. And if he didn’t see how this could have been seen as controversial, then he really is a dumbass. All athletes should stay off social media until they retire.
its so basic but let this "freethinkers " tell it ...and most of these folks boosting this shit onine could never do it irl at their own jobs but want kyrie to do it for their amusement