Kyrie... Nets Condemn Antisemitic Film & Book?

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Those Jews are flexin' their power......
When i was saying fuck them jews on the earlier pages nobody was liking the comment tho

Ppl on here don't even have public jobs yet scared to speak out on a black message board lol yet they criticize men who tryna to keep their jobs, careers, endorsements, and political connects

Fuck those Jews they have yall shook not me

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When i was saying fuck them jews on the earlier pages nobody was liking the comment tho

Ppl on here don't even have public jobs yet scared to speak out on a black message board lol yet they criticize men who tryna to keep their jobs, careers, endorsements, and political connects

Fuck those Jews they have yall shook not me
Not shook, we're just peepin' game.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
BGOL Investor
At what point do we stop equating money with intelligence? Kyrie believes the world is flat. The question should be why is anyone putting a microphone anywhere near him? A better question is how can his father and Duke allow this man to walk around thinking the world is flat?

An even better question is: are there any other monied individuals who have odd views?
My problem isn’t what Kyrie said or his ideologies. My problem is them trying to make a black man pay fines, apologize, take sensitivity classes for posting a video that was already on a Jewish platform. Then you got goofy Bron letting that reporter drag him into that conversation and start to make apologies and distancing himself from another black man. Then Bron gonna call him a Kid code for “Boy”. No comment would have went a hole lot further than that shit show of a press conference.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If Kyrie chooses to cave then that's on him but ain't no amount of money worth them taking my dignity, I don't give a fuck how much money it is, in this situation speaking for myself, I don't have a price playa. I'm not doing it.
We all talk tough online. All of us.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Kyrie chooses to cave then that's on him but ain't no amount of money worth them taking my dignity, I don't give a fuck how much money it is, in this situation speaking for myself, I don't have a price playa. I'm not doing it.

Is the information in the documentary that Kyrie posted correct or incorrect?

If it's correct there's no need to apologize, if it's incorrect apologize and move on.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you are incorrect about something,

YT2020_Template6.jpg

apologize and move on.

When you don't apologize there's repercussions such as lost friendships, relationships and business ventures.

Unfortunately vlad didn't suffer as greatly as he should've because brainless fans will watch and support whatever. :smh:

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I've been saying about this for awhile. Nobody in the media say one word about this but will rush and criticize anyone that days anything about Israel...

Agree and this is what I mean with cherry picking and an imbalance with all this political correctness in disguise of power flexing. There is a clear agenda, but the problem some of these celebrities are trying to shake the system or be rebellious not understanding having wealth is not the same as having power.

Exhibit A
Amazon getting untouched in all of this, while making a profit. K
Kyrie gets walloped in media and he ends up paying to organizations.

Exhibit B
Kanye is now being called a Hitler lover and has his wax figure removed.
Hitler has a wax figure in the same venue and is not removed.

The power is being demonstrated, while the rich are still being shown to be the working class under that power system. Then others are attacking each other to keep what parts of the bottom level of the grass of that huge mountain power.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IS THIS WHY HE HAD A BAD GAME AGAINST THE JETS TODAY???LETS SEE HOW MANY NFL'ERS HAVE TO SAY LIKE SOME OF THESE BLACK SPORTS TALKERS ARE DISTANCING THEMSELVES.....JAMES BROWN HAD NO REASON TO SAY ANYTHING.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The Jewish media has influence.

99.9% of the population and NBA fans would have no idea about Kyrie's post or the documentary had it not been for them.

Nobody gave a shit about Kyrie's post or the documentary until they wanted to keep talking about it.

I'm not arguing against that.

But if he ain't post it in the first place...

whatever

Again he can do whatever he wants

He claims to be very smart

Smarter than you or I

Knowledgeable at an advanced level about all things religious historical media medical mathematical scientifical geographical etc

So I'm sure he predicted all this happening like 3 D chess

He certainly don't need my help or commentary.

Godspeed to that young man.