Kyrie... Nets Condemn Antisemitic Film & Book?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you are incorrect about something,

YT2020_Template6.jpg

apologize and move on.

When you don't apologize there's repercussions such as lost friendships, relationships and business ventures.

Unfortunately vlad didn't suffer as greatly as he should've because brainless fans will watch and support whatever. :smh:

see this is the difference I'm talking about. This is the difference between how blacks and jews deal with an issue.

If blacks owned a popular platform that vlad was on then his channel would be shut down. Jews own production and platforms... they arent just consumers. Consumers are fickle an its hard to organize on the same page. But owners control the FLOW of business. You fuck around with them and they just shut the tap off. Dont need to organize shit with the consumer the decision is already made.

As much as a bad messenger Dame Dash is..the message in itself isn't wrong. You wanna see real change you have to start owning shit. Jews figured that out quickly.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Here goes Bitch ass Boyce tearing down another black man. Whether you like or dislike Lebron, that nigga has done waaay more for the black community than your bitch ass. What has Boyce done? Oh yeah he promoted a rally! HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!! We all know rally's are aight, but it putting food on nobody's table or giving someone a skill that will help them land a job.....Rally's have a place, but we all know economics will help change out situation.

Nigga Lebron had a whole fucking school and just opened up a free health clinic.
Boyce you BITCH!

Oh shit and the nigga opening up housing as well

BOYCE WHAT YOU DOING DUDE!!!! DON'T COME AFTER PEOPLE ACTUALLY DOING WORK IN THE COMMUNITY YOU BALL HEADED BITCH!

Last edited:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
If Kyrie chooses to cave then that's on him but ain't no amount of money worth them taking my dignity, I don't give a fuck how much money it is, in this situation speaking for myself, I don't have a price playa. I'm not doing it.

If you're willing to cast your family and offspring and their offspring into perpetual poverty because you want to post a dumb ass book about the Hebrew Isrealites then I hope your generations of poverty were worth it.

Imagine your children and their children realizing they could all be living great lives but being stuck in poverty because you "kept it real" about some shit you brought on yourself lol.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol this was NOT the time for the jewjews to flex their feathers,

right before a major election... KNOWING MOST JEWJEWS ARE

democrats..

and the jewjews PLAYED RIGHT INTO THAT SHIT.....

BOUGHT TRUMP BACK FROM THE DEAD LIKE LAZURUS...

YEESUS TO THE RESCUE :lol:

I dont give a fuck either way, I just know if trump becomes the republican

for presidency.. the parasitic elite jujus gonna be cryin over the matzah balls...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ukraine check

Israel check

Japanese Americans after WW2 check

Black Americans? First Peoples?

Crickets BUUUUUUT

That interest is still POPPIN, here is whats crazy...

Im glad they waited, because NOW they owe us TWO CHECKS...

One for American Indians yes thats us... before they called us Negro ...and our land and resources being

taken from us, and us being unlawfully relocated as our Holy Lands and resources got raped by england and the

vatican.. who sent all their mercenaries here, as SLAVES aka INDENTURED SERVENTS, to carry out the devils

work... producing a modern NATION of INDENTURED SERVENTS and MASTERS who we now call employees and employers.

Its an indentured servant program under another name.. While prison is literally legal slavery..

let them keep fuckin around,

thats Another check for its unlawful prison system that is used to turn our boys into monsters,

and faggots and send them back into the community... Many are strong and defeat their programming

some do not and carry out their programmed demonic deeds..

The more they prolong it, THE STRONGER OUR CASE GETS...

The truth, tho well, The truth is, they are not going to give us anything,

WE gonna have to take it, in a humane lawful way...

and it will happen and those that have to pay up, will do so and BE HAPPY ABOUT IT!!!

shout out to the world econmic forum..

they gonna need a few more of those

TO GET THEM CHECKS RIGHT..

hey turkey neck Klaus Schwab

YA HURRR...

Oh and when we get our reparations paid in full!!!

France, england, italy and thirty three other nations,

OWE CACS THEIR LAND BACK IN EUROPE...

You think the Potato famin in Ireland just happend organically...

NOPE the same way they trying to cause a food shortage NOW

is the same way they did back then. sprayin harmful toxins, back then it was some fungus

called Oomycete that they KNEW was going to spread and devastate ireland...

Just like they trying to destroy our crops now through chemtrails which they cant deny now,

and they just call it Geo engineering, they spray us constantly, causing all types of respiratory illnesses

got muthafuckas thinkin they got some made up shit called covid, instead of just lookin up

and questioning why are all those planes spraying Aerosol metals like aluminum and barium

Within 1–4 hours of ingestion, profound hypokalemia and generalized muscle weakness can develop which may progress to paralysis of the limbs and respiratory muscles. Severe hypokalemia induced by barium toxicity can cause ventricular dysrhythmias

YEAH THATS BARIUM

and your fuckin useless politicians AINT DOING SHIT TO PROTECT NOT JUST YOU

BUT THEIR OWN...

they literally turn a blind eye to ALL OF US BEING SPRAYED LIKE ROACHES ON A DAILY BASIS

and collectively we are soo fuckin stupid, we think some virus from china is causing it... just think

what would be more harmful to your lungs, some fake fuckin virus that only exist on network television and the internet

OR BREATHING THIS SHIT IN DAILY..

the actual shit we breathing in is COAL FLY ASH!!

What is fly ash How is it harmful?

Fly ash is left behind when coal is burnt. Coal-fired power plants are the biggest sources of fly ash, which contains toxic chemicals such as arsenic, barium, cadmium, nickel and lead, among others. These are known to cause cancer, lung and heart ailments and neurological damage, and contribute to premature mortality

Its also gonna be the Common ground to unite people against these demons!!!

bottomline...

Righteous Cacs and those who FULLY support US, WILL GET FULLY DIVINE SUPPORT

WHEN THEIR TIME COMES and they wont lose!! DIvinity never loses!!

Cacs who are fully against this..

suicidal thoughts and a life of depression awaits you and YOURS!!

fuck around and FIND OUT!!!!

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If you are incorrect about something,

YT2020_Template6.jpg

apologize and move on.

When you don't apologize there's repercussions such as lost friendships, lo relationships and business ventures.

Unfortunately vlad didn't suffer as greatly as he should've because brainless fans will watch and support whatever. :smh:

How I miss this f*cking fire post?

:bravo:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: that’s why I made that thread about all the collateral damage that will come from this. The Ashkenazi Jewish man and woman have a lot of Neanderthal DNA and that is why they don’t maintain composure for too long. They will get emotional and self destruct to take out a target but the tunnel vision disallows them to see everything else going on. That’s why their empires don’t last that long and this one is having an accelerated collapse.

the Ashkenazi Khazars run the Democratic Party but they are about to see the political backlash in real-time in a couple of days. Just look at how many brothers in this thread are turning against them after seeing how they are treating Kyrie. The “mighty” Khazar got outsmarted by two entertainers (which I believe are likely working for another faction).
Lol this was NOT the time for the jewjews to flex their feathers,

right before a major election... KNOWING MOST JEWJEWS ARE

democrats..

and the jewjews PLAYED RIGHT INTO THAT SHIT.....

BOUGHT TRUMP BACK FROM THE DEAD LIKE LAZURUS...

YEESUS TO THE RESCUE :lol:

I dont give a fuck either way, I just know if trump becomes the republican

for presidency.. the parasitic elite jujus gonna be cryin over the matzah balls...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: that’s why I made that thread about all the collateral damage that will come from this. The Ashkenazi Jewish man and woman have a lot of Neanderthal DNA and that is why they don’t maintain composure for too long. They will get emotional and self destruct to take out a target but the tunnel vision disallows them to see everything else going on. That’s why their empires don’t last that long and this one is having an accelerated collapse.

the Ashkenazi Khazars run the Democratic Party but they are about to see the political backlash in real-time in a couple of days. Just look at how many brothers in this thread are turning against them after seeing how they are treating Kyrie. The “mighty” Khazar got outsmarted by two entertainers (which I believe are likely working for another faction).

Yeah and by showing support now, we dont let the fags and the agents make everyone think, we are that stupid and need

a party that constantly uses our votes to get in, and ONLY see us during voting season..

We starting to realize, we NEED to demand shit, and stop thinkin all we gotta do is vote muthafuckas in

and everything gonna be allright..

Nah fuck that, democrats been living off our loyalty TOO LONG only to give that shit away to fags..

when did any democrat every fuckin say,

They will make OUR JUSTICE their PRIORITY...

FAGS GOT THAT SHIT DAY TWO of their fight, thanks demoncrats..

BIDEN PROMISED TO MAKE SEXUAL CONFUSION HIS PRIORITY... thats what YOUR "black"

vote got you... FOUR YEARS OF FAGGOT PRIORITY while our children go missing in the streets

and nobody gives a damn..

MAKE US A FUCKIN PRIORITY FOR ONCE YOU DEMOCRAT FUCK FACE FUCKS

u know what fuck it..I dont want ties to no demonic hollywood pedos...

WE ON YEAR 429 and NEVER HEARD THAT SHIT EVER!!

we put too much faith in the democrats only to be told..

whats NOT going to happen..

YALL NOT TIRED OF THAT SHIT??

MESSAGES MUST BE SENT THIS WEEK!!

LOUD AND CLEAR MESSAGES

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey check how they fuckin PLAYED US..

GATDAM I DO ALL THE WEED SMOKING AND IM THE ONE

WITH THE FUCKIN SUPER MEMORY.. DA FUCK??

Yall forget this....

images

THEN BAM HIT US WITH THE FUCKIN HOODWINK....

ht_newsweek_cover_barack_obama_jt_120513_wblog.jpg

YALL REALLY WISH I WAS MAKING SHIT UP RIGHT..

YEA I DO TOO!!!

Newsweek American News but the fuckin editor and ceo is from FUCKIN ENGLAND...

too many of Yall dont question shit..

ITS OK I DO!!

we are under PSYCHOLOGICAL WAR BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES especiall ENGLAND

AND DEMOCRATS AND LAWYERS

ARE THEIR PERSONAL WHORES...

at OUR FREEDOMS EXPENSE.

DEMOCRACY IS MARXISM

MARXISM HAS NO PLACE IN AMERICA!!

NONE

NADA

GET THAT SHIT THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!

fuck the republikkklans

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC OF AMERICA

fuck the international corporation the usa..

DEMOCRACY IS THE ENEMY oF

AMERICA AND ITS PEOPLE..

dont listen to these fuckin democracy whores

most of them get paid, and most of them come from places

where they dont know about REAL AMERICAN FREEDOM

remove them from power pronto...

Last edited:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Isn't she one of the talking heads that the bgol squares fawn all over?
Nah, BGOL doesn't fawn over her.....

plus she wrote this....