Kyrie... Nets Condemn Antisemitic Film & Book?

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I guess you missed the whole racial aspect of what she said, it's not about just Kryie.

She said "they" need another black individual to blame.

But "they" didn't force Kyrie to post the shit.
"They" didn't force him to refuse to take it down until he lost paychecks.

Literally if Kyrie would stop being a dumbass, none of this would have happened.

So it's not like some nefarious forces set this in motion. It was Kyrie being a dumbass.

There are 10000 more worthy black people to stand behind.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Literally if Kyrie would stop being a dumbass, none of this would have happened.

So it's not like some nefarious forces set this in motion. It was Kyrie being a dumbass.

Big Tex, Kyrie was a dumbass for posting one link? That's a low criteria for being a dumbass, I hope you have the same energy when the non-Black people post anti-Black links. I'll be watching.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

but those forces are picking and choosing who they want to hold to the flames....still waiting for Amazon's response to this issue seeing as how they are in it too...

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
but those forces are picking and choosing who they want to hold to the flames....still waiting for Amazon's response to this issue seeing as how they are in it too...

The Nets gave Kyrie a whole week to take this shit down. He went back and forth with more than one reporter before any serious consequences were levied.

If they just wanted to crucify Kyrie, they would have done it from jump.

He could said “my bad” a week ago and had been done. He decided to let this come to this.

It’s funny how on BGOL Tiffany Cross deserved what happened but it’s full on Martin, Malcom, and Kyrie for this shit.

At any rate it makes no sense to keep going around on this. So we’ll just agree to disagree…

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Nets gave Kyrie a whole week to take this shit down. He went back and forth with more than one reporter before any serious consequences were levied.

He could said “my bad” a week ago and had been done. He decided to let this come to this.

It’s funny how on BGOL Tiffany Cross deserved what happened but it’s full on Martin, Malcom, and Kyrie for this shit.

At any rate it makes no sense to keep going around on this. So we’ll just agree to disagree…
Big Tex, what did Kyrie say to get himself suspended?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

thats thing I dont disagree with you at all...all I'm saying is Amazon should be on the hotseat as well. Its incredible that people don't see that.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Big Tex, what did Kyrie say to get himself suspended?

He was asked flat out if he was anti semitic and he refused to just say no. He came back on some respect for all walks of life response. Which to be honest, if I asked someone if they thought black lives matter and they said all lives matter, I wouldn't find that answer adequate either.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
thats thing I dont disagree with you at all...all I'm saying is Amazon should be on the hotseat as well. Its incredible that people don't see that.

I think they should as well.

That has zero to do with Kyrie's situation though.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you're willing to cast your family and offspring and their offspring into perpetual poverty because you want to post a dumb ass book about the Hebrew Isrealites then I hope your generations of poverty were worth it.

Imagine your children and their children realizing they could all be living great lives but being stuck in poverty because you "kept it real" about some shit you brought on yourself lol.
First off Kyrie ain't broke, he has money. Sounds like you trying to change the narrative to now someone being broke and choosing their pride over providing for their family. This is neither the case for Kyrie and it sure as hell isn't the case for me. I never brought this up on the board because I felt no need to but I'll do it just this one time. I was working in a refrigerated warehouse a few years ago and I was the only brotha working there, this cac supervisor would talk to the Mexican workers like they were kids, he tried that shit with me and I checked his ass, I told him don't ever talk down to me, I work may ass off and I won't be talk to like that. He later called me into his office with another supervisor with him, he proceeded to go on about how I talked to him and it won't be tolerated.. Blah blah blah!

I told him, look here, I'm a grown ass man and nobody is going to talk to me like I'm some gotdamn child, I was like I come to work every day and do my job well, that I work my ass off and I'm not going to be talked to like that, I'll go find another job. He never talked that way to me ever again. So when I told him that, I knew I could be risking my job but my mentality is ain't no man on this planet especially a cac is going to keep me from providing for my family. I'm a strong black man bruh, these cacs don't intimidate me at all. I'm 52 years old and I've come a long way, never thought I live past 25 the way I was living when I was younger. I know who I am as a man now, dudes on this board or anywhere else can say whatever the hell they want but I know who I am playa. I'm good!

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was asked flat out if he was anti semitic and he refused to just say no. He came back on some respect for all walks of life response. Which to be honest, if I asked someone if they thought black lives matter and they said all lives matter, I wouldn't find that answer adequate either.
Did Kyrie say anything antisemitic?

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Did Kyrie say anything antisemitic?

He posted a link to a video that is.

So if someone posts a link to some Klan bullshit but doesn't say the words himself, are you ok with it?

And then when asked if he's a racist answers with All Lives Matter?

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think they should as well.

That has zero to do with Kyrie's situation though.

kyrie made a choice but the thing he chose is called a dangerous hateful thing. Its like fytennol right...highly toxic and kyrie chose to promote it...but Amazon as the cartel chose to distribute it in america and kyrie got it from them..so I wouldnt say amazon has ZERO do to with kyries situation. Now if Kyrie created a social media platform and put that documentary on it then yeah Amazon is blame free. But here they have equal amount of culpability because that doc is called a dangerous hateful thing thats not fit for public consumption period.

Last edited:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He posted a link to a video that is.

So if someone posts a link to some Klan bullshit but doesn't say the words himself, are you ok with it?
Really, the Klan? Are we going there? Donald Trump is anti-Black, & anti-Blackness is all around us, we don't even need to go to the KKK. Ron DeSantis, the governor of Florida, is anti-Black so if an athlete supports him or Donald Trump, where is the vitriol? Huh? If an athlete supports Fox News, where is the outrage, huh? My point is that Kyrie is under a microscope only because he's Black and he's a test case, more Black people will be checked for posting links, but this is just the beginning, that's why this has to be stopped now. We're being held to a high criteria than White people.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Really, the Klan? Are we going there? Donald Trump is anti-Black, & anti-Blackness is all around us, we don't even need to go to the KKK. Ron DeSantis, the governor of Florida, is anti-Black so if an athlete supports him or Donald Trump, where is the vitriol? Huh? If an athlete supports Fox News, where is the outrage, huh? My point is that Kyrie is under a microscope only because he's Black and he's a test case, more Black people will be checked for posting links, but this is just the beginning, that's why this has to be stopped now. We're being held to a high criteria than White people.

So you’re saying Kyrie is an innocent victim? Kyrie has done nothing to put scrutiny on himself?

When asked if he was antisemitic, why couldn’t he just say “no”?

I mean I know everything today always goes to whataboutism but I’m bot going to elevate Kyrie digging his own hole into - “this could happen to any black person”

This will never happen to LeBron. You know why? LeBron will never post links to holocaust denier content.

And if he did and it was brought to his attention, he would take it down.

And if someone asked him if he was antisemitic, he would say “no” and not bring up “all walks of life”

It wouldn’t happen to Chris Paul, or Steph Curry.

This is shit that only happens to Kyrie because he does it to himself.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you’re saying Kyrie is an innocent victim? Kyrie has done nothing to put scrutiny on himself?

When asked if he was antisemitic, why couldn’t he just say “no”?

I mean I know everything today always goes to whataboutism but I’m bot going to elevate Kyrie digging his own hole into - “this could happen to any black person”

This will never happen to LeBron. You know why? LeBron will never post links to holocaust denier content.

And if he did and it was brought to his attention, he would take it down.

And if someone asked him if he was antisemitic, he would say “no” and not bring up “all walks of life”

It wouldn’t happen to Chris Paul, or Steph Curry.

This is shit that only happens to Kyrie because he does it to himself.
I noticed how you didn't address the anti-Blackness issue I stated. Again, Ron DeSantis, the governor of Florida, is anti-Black; Donald Trump is anti-Black; Fox News is anti-Black. Where is the scrutiny and the vitriol for the White entertainers or athletes supporting them, huh?

From this image alone, a Pro-Black organization should get 500k from Tom Brady and Brady should go to Black sensitivity training. & Brady should have to meet with the leaders in the Black community.

MEGJFRY_o.png

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Unlike the woman in the video and many observing the Kyrie saga, it sounds like you have an understanding why Kyrie's in the situation he's in.

And it started with the video, but is at this point now because of his actions a week after the video was posted.

Kyrie was wasn't suspended and played after the video was posted. Continued to play and battled with that reporter after the documentary was still posted.

It was his second interview and his attitude and actions in that second interview that got him suspended.

But the mentally challenged can keep thinking it's because of the Jews.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hey man, don't come around here using your brain to actually think and understand what the exact issue is or you'll be considered and called a Jew lover

stringer-bell-atef.gif

:lol:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We need things like this to happen every so often so we know who is and isn't for us when it comes to us,we have to weed them sucka's out of the garden and money and fame doesn't give you a pass either.

Some of you niggas will bring gasoline to a lynching .....sickening,til it's your turn.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We need things like to happen every now and then to see who's a man and who isn't.

A man that can stand on his own two ten toes down and admit when he's wrong and move on.

We also need things like to to happen to see who's blinded and can't see the actual facts of situations.

It weeds out those who can comprehend versus those that are limited mentally.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, if you ain't Jewish and say something about them because they'll call it antisemitism.

You can say white people are in positions of power and no one bats an eyelash.

If you say Jewish people are in positions of power it's

gogeta.gif

tenor.gif

true but to their point when those claims are made its not long until the shootings and rounding up of peeps starts to happen. How many ethnic cleansings need to happen before people get twitchy... :giggle:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
QUESTION: YOU OWN A BASKETBALL TEAM....YOU HAVE SPACE AND MONEY....WOULD YOU TAKE KYRIE IRVING ON YOUR TEAM?

WOULD THIS LATEST CONTROVERSY DETER YOU FROM TAKING HIM IN???

question for the I stand with Kyrie crew....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
QUESTION: YOU OWN A BASKETBALL TEAM....YOU HAVE SPACE AND MONEY....WOULD YOU TAKE KYRIE IRVING ON YOUR TEAM?

I stand by Kyrie, I just wanted him to man up and apologize if he did something wrong.

And if I owned a team I'd have no problem signing him.

I'd just let him know that we don't deal with bullshit and to get respect you have to give it.

It's not that hard and we'd use this current issue as a learning experience and teachable moment.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
true but to their point when those claims are made its not long until the shootings and rounding up of peeps starts to happen. How many ethnic cleansings need to happen before people get twitchy... :giggle:

I hear ya, but to point out that they're successful and run certain entities and they label you "Anti" is kinda strange :lol:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, it's tough, but for a team sport, even with his mega mega talent, he's almost guaranteed to miss games and be involved in some turmoil. Regardless of what side anyone takes on what he does or says, is it worth it right now? Unless the Nets bring him back and make it to the finals, his time in BK, even pre-covid, has to make GM's think twice.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Decided to watch the film so that I can see for myself, shout-out to BGOL basement cinemas on the lank.

15 mins in, that's when they mention the Jewish holocaust quote. But the film attributes it to a Jewish named Harold Wallace Rosenthal. I googled it and he may or may not have said it as he was killed in the 70s.

The Hitler quote has never been substantiated also.

There's still 3 hours to go and there's mad Bible quotes and shit. It's boring.

I'll try to get through the rest, but as the title of the book says, it's about trying to connect us to biblical lore . I'm non denominational and literally don't care about people's religious beliefs as long as it doesn't infringe on others.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
I stand by Kyrie, I just wanted him to man up and apologize if he did something wrong.

And if I owned a team I'd have no problem signing him.

I'd just let him know that we don't deal with bullshit and to get respect you have to give it.

It's not that hard and we'd use this current issue as a learning experience and teachable moment.

Exactly this. Kyrie's own heard headedness caused this whole thing.

Like all he had to do was a mea culpa and take the link down. But Kyrie? I REFUSE

Why would you refuse to take down something that had holocaust denial in it? I REFUSE

Days later, Kyrie do you still refuse? I REFUSE.

Well can you at least say you're not anti semitic? I RESPECT ALL WALKS OF LIFE

Can't you just say you're not antisemitic? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE ANTI SEMITIC.

He couldn't have handled that worse.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

The Nets played better and looked happier. I'm sure they're all tired of his bullshit.