Kyrie... Nets Condemn Antisemitic Film & Book?

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Decided to watch the film so that I can see for myself, shout-out to BGOL basement cinemas on the lank.

15 mins in, that's when they mention the Jewish holocaust quote. But the film attributes it to a Jewish named Harold Wallace Rosenthal. I googled it and he may or may not have said it as he was killed in the 70s.

The Hitler quote has never been substantiated also.

There's still 3 hours to go and there's mad Bible quotes and shit. It's boring.

I'll try to get through the rest, but as the title of the book says, it's about trying to connect us to biblical lore . I'm non denominational and literally don't care about people's religious beliefs as long as it doesn't infringe on others.
I want to watch it too. But 3 hours for some boring shit? I won't finish until January lol. More power to you. I'm interested in your review

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly this. Kyrie's own heard headedness caused this whole thing.

Like all he had to do was a mea culpa and take the link down. But Kyrie? I REFUSE

Why would you refuse to take down something that had holocaust denial in it? I REFUSE

Days later, Kyrie do you still refuse? I REFUSE.

Well can you at least say you're not anti semitic? I RESPECT ALL WALKS OF LIFE

Can't you just say you're not antisemitic? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE ANTI SEMITIC.

He couldn't have handled that worse.

Bingo!

Be careful talking like that because I said the same thing and now I'm a Hasidic Jew living in Brooklyn! :roflmao:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
QUESTION: YOU OWN A BASKETBALL TEAM....YOU HAVE SPACE AND MONEY....WOULD YOU TAKE KYRIE IRVING ON YOUR TEAM?

WOULD THIS LATEST CONTROVERSY DETER YOU FROM TAKING HIM IN???

question for the I stand with Kyrie crew....
Yes. He is a first ballot hall of fame player that is in his prime.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
QUESTION: YOU OWN A BASKETBALL TEAM....YOU HAVE SPACE AND MONEY....WOULD YOU TAKE KYRIE IRVING ON YOUR TEAM?

WOULD THIS LATEST CONTROVERSY DETER YOU FROM TAKING HIM IN???

question for the I stand with Kyrie crew....
Sure, why not? I don't believe he's antisemitic. Most people don't think he's antisemetic.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Bingo!

Be careful talking like that because I said the same thing and now I'm a Hasidic Jew living in Brooklyn! :roflmao:

Bruh it's the same idiots that say the same dumb stuff. I have most of them on ignore and I just basically ignore the others lol.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody got the doc lanks could possibly post it in the basement?

No basketball scheduled tomorrow night and I gotta see what all the hoopla is about

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh it's the same idiots that say the same dumb stuff. I have most of them on ignore and I just basically ignore the others lol.

I'm the same, I'll respond until they start talking dumb shit and then it's

disappear.gif

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the tweet is correct. The cabalist’s code is in the Talmud which is the Luciferian / left-hand version of the Torah. Kabbalah is the Jewish mystical practice they use which contains information on numerology and 42 is the number they brand on the so-called black community because in numerology, the n-word = “42”.

Boy, people on Twitter be going places.

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Can someone point me to every statement by Robert Sarver’s fellow owners condemning his fuck shit?

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Do y'all notice that no one wants to address the penalties for anti-Blackness, I hope y'all can see this.
Not until WE unite and address Blacks that are anti Black and other minorities. Yall just don't get it like I've said they they won't respect us until respect ourselves

Look at all the Blacks making excuses for Koonye and still standing for the fool after the constant disrespect...just one example

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not until WE unite and address Blacks that are anti Black and other minorities. Yall just don't get it like I've said they they won't respect us until respect ourselves

Look at all the Blacks making excuses for Koonye and still standing for the fool after the constant disrespect...just one example
Yup, and that's my point, we have some folks in this thread who care more about what their Jewish masters think rather than what Black folks think. Still the shackles are on the minds of some Black people, they will argue all day about why didn't Kyrie do this or that; but, they don't care about anti-Blackness, they'll let non-Black people run rough-shot over Black people all dayum day without consequences. Those are the shackled mind people.

@Big Tex & @REDLINE are the examples.

Last edited:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel like this is just the moment they could make Kyrie bend the knee when they couldn't make him bend the knee over the vaccine issue which he ultimately was proven right about.

Last edited:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody said anything about Kendrick saying the same shit a few years back

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I want to watch it too. But 3 hours for some boring shit? I won't finish until January lol. More power to you. I'm interested in your review
Finished it..somehow lol
I'm definitely not the target DEMO. I believe its for brothers and sisters who are trying to find themselves.
The Bible quotes are plentiful and they mix in DNA haplogroups to track the movements from ancient lands from the Bible.
I don't know enough to speak on the DNA portion of the DOC.
They said the white jerws are not the people from the Bible. They quoted Hitler. Those 2 will definitely make the white jews upset.

Overall it was an aight movie, to me.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Farrakhan did not ever say that Jews were Satanic.

What he did say was that the false Jews are the Synagogue of Satan.

That's directly from the Bible, Revelations 2:9.

"I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Now who does that sound like?

Hit dogs holler....that's all I'm saying.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Being a Muslim would Farrakhan even be reading that deeper into the New Testement?

I assumed Muslims regard everything in the New Testement after the four gospels to be distorted teachings of Christ.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its not only that though, that's the latest. In his time with the Nets, he has had multiple issues. Remember even before covid(lockout), he just didn't feel like playing ball for a while :lol:

So although he's a truly great player...that greatness may not get you what you're paying for when you sign him. If he comes back and wins or at least takes the Nets to the finals by some chance, that would put an end to that line of thought.

Sure, why not? I don't believe he's antisemitic. Most people don't think he's antisemetic.

Last edited:

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Being a Muslim would Farrakhan even be reading that deeper into the New Testement?

I assumed Muslims regard everything in the New Testement after the four gospels to be distorted teachings of Christ.

The Minister often uses the Bible to validate his teachings, as most of the lost-found are either Christians, ex-Christians or have a passing familiarity with the Bible.

Chills

International member
BGOL Investor
Duece said:

Perhaps a great time to ask one of Islamic faith...

Open dialogue and willingness to be understanding is a start...

This is one big missed clusterfuck of an opportunity IMO

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I true theologian would study all religions not to mention that Islam acknowledges Jesus as a prophet just not the son of god

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Yup, and that's my point, we have some folks in this thread who care more about what their Jewish masters think rather than what Black folks think. Still the shackles are on the minds of some Black people, they will argue all day about why didn't Kyrie do this or that; but, they don't care about anti-Blackness, they'll let non-Black people run rough-shot over Black people all dayum day without consequences. Those are the shackled mind people.

@Big Tex & @REDLINE are the examples.

Shackled minded people are conflating the acts of an idiot to the cause of Black people in general. You never answered the question. If this was ALLLLL about squashing Black people, WHY DID THE NETS GIVE KANYE OVER A WEEK TO HANDLE THIS?

You never answer this. Why didn't they suspend and squash on day 1?

"Amid scrutiny faced for promoting an antisemitic film on social media, Nets guard Kyrie Irving repeatedly ignored text messages from team owner Joe Tsai as Tsai pushed his star point guard toward a public apology for his actions, according to a report from ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski and Ramona Shelburne.

Per the report, Tsai “kept extending the clock” for Irving to issue an apology and express remorse for his actions. However, after a week had gone by without Irving answering a single one of Tsai’s text messages or issuing a public apology, the Nets owner felt the need to take action himself."

So you're telling me that these people that only wanted to "run roughshod" over a Black man, texted him for an entire week and he just ignored them?

And now YOU want to elevate him to MLK and a martyr and make it out like it's "anti-black"?

So why don't you point out the Anti Blackness you keep saying we ignore.

I'm sure you'll respond with a lot of whataboutism. And in this thread not a single person has said Amazon should not be blamed. In fact I said they bear MORE blame. But I'll be damned if I stand behind an idiot that got his own self suspended by his own actions.