L.A. Citycouncilmembers: “Fuck that guy……he’s with the Blacks”

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got to say that's the one difference between Democrats and Republicans. When Democrats get caught fucking up, talking shit out of school, they resign. When Republicans get caught saying shit, talking shit out of school or saying something flat out racist or contradicting themselves - They don't leave and they don't quit
Yeah especially if Republicans are campaigning and say some racist shit. Their colleagues won't denounce them and people will donate more to their campaign.. :smh:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Nah they don't punk shit here breh.
Don't let the TV fool you.

The fuck I look like getting punked by an ese that weigh 110 pounds and is 5'4 with a beer belly lol.
The fuck?
So all the rumblings I hear from cats on BGOL and other media that Messicans has taken over LA is bullshit?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
So all the rumblings I hear from cats on BGOL and other media that Messicans has taken over LA is bullshit?
I'm almost 400 miles up north breh..
The Mexicans have more numbers than us no doubt unfortunately. They live 15 heads in a 2 bedroom apartment smh.
But if you thinking they rolling around smacking brothers up, nah. Not here in the and not down south in LA.
Nope

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

"I see your truuee colors,shining through..."
cyndi-lauper-concert-in-hollywood-07-24-2018-9.jpg

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Wow!

And all them dumb ass LA niggas care about is rap music, gang banging, and robbing Black civilians.. Meanwhile their so called hood "leaders" threatening vacationing niggas about "checking in" while the spics kicking they ass in the hoods and political arenas.. :lol: :smh:

Man fuck LA. Now let @Dr. Truth dick jumping ass come in and defend these shiftless ass knee grows.
Spics ( as you say) ain't kicking nobody's ass out here, Bro. They keep to East LA and places like that. They are represented in City Hall just like everyone else. But kicking Black people's ass? Yeah right!

I can tell you this, the Mexicans in LA have a very strong alliance with each other. They do what they need to do to secure seats. But they fuck each other around everyday too. You just don't hear about it because Mexicans keep things in their own communities.

But don't let that perceived power shit fool you. It's Black people who'll burn it down, and they all know it. Our problem is we are too trusting of coons. When we put a black person in these seats, they tend to capitalize off of the position and forget the people who put them there. Also, we are too loyal to the people we put in once they have the seats - Maxine Waters and Mark Ridely Thomas etc...

We need to start holding these assholes accountable. If we put them in and they don't produce... we need to put them out asap. No more career politicians in LA. You get one chance and one chance only. There will be no more of that legacy shit!

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I don't have a clue as to what you're talking about. Where do you see Black people getting punked by Mexicans?

Back that up with some facts, Bro.
These niggas saw one report on Mexican gangbangers in Compton causing problems and think everybody getting work. Not knowing that Black gangbangers retaliated and fucked those faggots up.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
It’s always been niggaz riding for them. They don’t have a track record of doing the same. That’s why I’m glad FBA/Ados was finally born.

I told y’all niggas to get your passport and go down to Latin countries. The women will treat you like kings!! I’m so done with these Black bitches here in the U.S. get yourselves a Latina they will treat you better than any of these overweight black bitches we are stuck with. I’ll be going back real soon!!!

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
The funny thing is I use to talk this shit years ago and niggaz were all on this ‘this is what the white man wants’ shit. Niggaz didn’t want to accept that non whites hated them more than whites did.

Niggaz actually believed there was some coalition with other non whites. These people even identify as white. Trump was trying to get them out of here but you dummies wanted Trump out!

Now you’re in awe cause Hispanics on the Westcoast and the Eastcoast are showing their colors.
depends on where they are from but you shouldn't make blanket statements. one doesn't represent all. but i think the most likely to want to assimilate chart is this:

Cubans
Mexicans
Other South American
Brazilians
Puerto Ricans
Colombians

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor

Fool, I’m not American Airlines right now headed to Miami to Brazil. Gonna be there for 3 weeks. This place has the most negroes outside of Africa. You don’t know shit about that cause you’re still in hiding from JD Walker & Lola.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Fool, I’m not American Airlines right now headed to Miami to Brazil. Gonna be there for 3 weeks. This place has the most negroes outside of Africa. You don’t know shit about that cause you’re still in hiding from JD Walker & Lola.
I told y’all niggas to get your passport and go down to Latin countries. The women will treat you like kings!! I’m so done with these Black bitches here in the U.S. get yourselves a Latina they will treat you better than any of these overweight black bitches we are stuck with. I’ll be going back real soon!!!

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
depends on where they are from but you shouldn't make blanket statements. one doesn't represent all. but i think the most likely to want to assimilate chart is this:

Cubans
Mexicans
Other South American
Brazilians
Puerto Ricans
Colombians

:idea:
Some of those people are actually white descending from Europe. They’re not considered white white by Anglo American whites. I’ve seen the shit with my own eyes.

My thing is I don’t dislike all Hispanics only a few I like. Believe it or not I was on that black brown unity shit when I was a teenager listening to the Nation of Islam and Hebrew Israelites. But experience with them taught me otherwise.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
:idea:
Some of those people are actually white descending from Europe. They’re not considered white white by Anglo American whites. I’ve seen the shit with my own eyes.

My thing is I don’t dislike all Hispanics only a few I like. Believe it or not I was on that black brown unity shit when I was a teenager listening to the Nation of Islam and Hebrew Israelites. But experience with them taught me otherwise.
You only like the prostitutes you pathetic trick ass coon

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I told y’all niggas to get your passport and go down to Latin countries. The women will treat you like kings!! I’m so done with these Black bitches here in the U.S. get yourselves a Latina they will treat you better than any of these overweight black bitches we are stuck with. I’ll be going back real soon!!!.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I got to say,
In watching that entire LA City Council Meeting,
That Los Angelinos of ALL Stripes came out in FORCE!!!

Being a New Yorker,
I have to honestly say that was some AWESOME Shit to watch.

Martinez, de Leon, and Cedillo thought that shit was going to go one way.
Thinking they had their Communities' backing.
Watching all those Latino Folks skewer them at that Council Meeting and in the streets was AAAWWW SHIT HILARIOUS!

Question for those BGOL Peeps in LA as well as the rest of California.
Do you feel that this Community coming together moment is truly going to work.
Especially since those three not only exposed (their own) issues of Racism and Power-Brokering.
But they were just all over the map with their ignorance.
Or will it be back to business as usual once the "scandal" dies down?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I got to say,
In watching that entire LA City Council Meeting,
That Los Angelinos of ALL Stripes came out in FORCE!!!

Being a New Yorker,
I have to honestly say that was some AWESOME Shit to watch.

Martinez, de Leon, and Cedillo thought that shit was going to go one way.
Thinking they had their Communities' backing.
Watching all those Latino Folks skewer them at that Council Meeting and in the streets was AAAWWW SHIT HILARIOUS!

Question for those BGOL Peeps in LA as well as the rest of California.
Do you feel that this Community coming together moment is truly going to work.
Especially since those three not only exposed (their own) issues of Racism and Power-Brokering.
But they were just all over the map with their ignorance.
Or will it be back to business as usual once the "scandal" dies down?
The media always hypes shit up with isolated cases and then when posted here these niggas who ain’t out here run with it like all Latinos are racist. Anybody who been out here knows that ain’t true. Gangbangers of course have beef with Black gangs or what not but even up here in the Bay you have Blacks in A Mexican gang the Nortenos. It’s the rival Surenos who are racist.

Latinos live and hang out with Black folks for the most part and have no real beef or issues outside of gang/prison shit.