Liam Neeson details his search to find random BlackMen to kill t after hearing of a relative's rape.

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
This CAC walked around for a whole week hoping to provoke a black person into an altercation so he could kill them, his words.

“I did it for maybe a week, hoping some ‘black bastard’ would come out of a pub and have a go at me so that I could, kill him.”

He asked his friend only one question when he found out she had been raped, what color was the rapist, she said black so this devil then wanted to go kill any black person. The hell with how tall, where at, what the rapist was wearing or was he young or old. Nope any black bastard will do.

No need to ask what he think about black life, then he want points for having not carried out the senseless murder of a black person. Fuck you Liam.

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Id assume that's a partial account of him expressing regret at his past actions and thought process.

Either way , cac knew where to find some niggas if he really wanted that work.
This is true. IF HE REALLY wanted that work, he knew damn well where to find it. He just wanted some Brother to trip over his shoe on the street to say that he was provoked. He'd released the CACken!

While I thought this muhfucka was being typecast in a particular "Taken" type of role, I wonder if he was seeking these scripts out?

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Crime can put people through a range of emotions, most of which are illogical. I had a client who recently lost a son to gun violence. His nephews were going up and down Benning Road looking for a dude with dreads....any dude with dreads.

A firefighter just got 15 years for running over a dude that put hands on his adult daughter. Drove around all day until he found the cat and ran his ass over with a Range Rover.

I’ll give dude a pass on this one.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
Crime can put people through a range of emotions, most of which are illogical. I had a client who recently lost a son to gun violence. His nephews were going up and down Benning Road looking for a dude with dreads....any dude with dreads.

A firefighter just got 15 years for running over a dude that put hands on his adult daughter. Drove around all day until he found the cat and ran his ass over with a Range Rover.

brotha he said a random "black bastard" he was looking to kill any random brotha shit reminds me of the deep south 50+ yrs ago when a white bitch would holler rape and these devils would go on killing raping arson binge on us

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He gets no pass...what if it was ur uncle or son or father, that he found..and actually committed the deed...fuck him, I'll Take his muffuckin challenge..brah

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Naw, no passes on this one. Why are only black people the target of murderous rages when crackas are wronged? Ask yourself this question: "Do you think if his friend had been raped by a white bitch that shoved a bottle in her pussy, he would have ran out looking to kill the first white bitch that looked at him wrong?" Hell no! Whenever there's an injustice perpetrated on a black man that crackas want to justify, just replace that black man with a white woman and you'll get to the heart of the matter.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
[QUOTE="KunningLinguist, post: 19718661, member: 34985"]social media is so fuking toxic now

this bullshyt story is making the rounds i see....

yall fall for this shyt hook line and sinker everytime

faux rage[/QUOTE]
On the toxicity of Social Media, we can agree, but just what is it that we are falling for?

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor

A pass for what though....those dudes were wrong for wanting to kill any dread they saw and the other dude simply got at the dude who hurt his daughter ....your examples dont absolve Liam Boss

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A pass for what though....those dudes were wrong for wanting to kill any dread they saw and the other dude simply got at the dude who hurt his daughter ....your examples dont absolve Liam Boss
Irrational fam. I’ve seen this shit first hand. Still see it. The loss/harm of a loved one can make even the most mild mannered person into a fuckin pyschopath.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Irrational fam. I’ve seen this shit first hand. Still see it. The loss/harm of a loved one can make even the most mild mannered person into a fuckin pyschopath.
True...I was thinking some weird shit when pops passed....angry that there wasn't anybody I could hurt for his death etc....still, fuck Liam though

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
True...I was thinking some weird shit when pops passed....angry that there wasn't anybody I could hurt for his death etc....still, fuck Liam though
We had the mother on suicide watch and the cousins on homicide watch....I have yet to see a black family just sitting around the dinner table twiddling their thumbs after an incident.

The black bastard thing was a bit much, but I understand the rage.

I had a client get sexually assaulted at Coppin State....security had to ban her family from campus....shit was hot.

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I call bullshit. Not so much on the story but the fact that he was actually really looking for "any" black person to kill.

He wasnt going to go through with that shit.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
We had the mother on suicide watch and the cousins on homicide watch....I have yet to see a black family just sitting around the dinner table twiddling their thumbs after an incident.

The black bastard thing was a bit much, but I understand the rage.

I had a client get sexually assaulted at Coppin State....security had to ban her family from campus....shit was hot.

Dude probably isn't racist but we all think some fucked up shit in our sub conscious but some shit you should keep to yourself.

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor

Yeah but he went after THAT dude not all sides the same color as that dude.